Degeneracy how can we combat it

bohom

Here to chill
Yh I agree. But we are also a lot better in some ways and that’s solely due to education.
FOBs also have different mannerisms, stature, appearance etc.

Its easy to tell straight away if someone is from the west or if they're an immigrant.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
FOBs also have different mannerisms, stature, appearance etc.

Its easy to tell straight away if someone is from the west or if they're an immigrant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if Somalis back home see us the same way we see them or do they think we are better. Like objectively speaking, diaspora somali women are prettier.

bohom

Here to chill
I wonder if Somalis back home see us the same way we see them or do they think we are better. Like objectively speaking, diaspora somali women are prettier.
Considering they're the ones coming to our countries in high numbers, I think its the latter.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Nah. The Somali diaspora are much better. But that’s because we have access to things they don’t.
:williamswtf: What do you mean by “The somali diaspora is much better” have you not taken a close look at reer lakes, they the laughingstock of the diaspora and have been for the past 4 years

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
It’s bound to happen not everyone in the community is going to be perfect. This isn’t 1990-2000s where it’s just a bunch of qaxooti we now got 1st,2nd, and even 3rd generation Somalis in the west which would mean some of us would be absorbed into some of the degenerate gaalo culture. We’re becoming like other Muslims communities in the west that have been here longer then us now where we have religious people and people who assimilated and do shameful acts.

There is no comparison, go on Facebook and look at women. They use whitening cream and have marks on their teeth and they are fat, they have changed unfortunately

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Stop blame-shifting. Is there zero accountability? This problem starts with the parents. If the kids act like fools, it's up to the parents to set them straight.

Trending

Latest posts