Degeneracy how can we combat it

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Outside of Somalia it cant really be fixed, but the way things are going somali migration is coming to an end and we should encourage people to not tahriib here. The ones here will assimilate slowly in time.
It can these incels need to get laid they keep exposing these s. I don’t think Somalis can assimilate at all unless they marry of ajnabis and their kids become halfbreeds. No full Somali can assimilate its not in our nature.

There is nothing more degenerative than the lander campaign on twitter. They have been working double time since Ramadan started.

They embarrassed themselves so much it’s disgraceful. They know ictiraaf ain’t even coming and this is their last hope 💀

When this video landed on my timeline. I wanted to end it all just then. The way shes saying this bs with such a nacas smile. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. These people are certified tards family.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Tbh idk what the somali government is doing they should completely just ban social media altogether and open a domesticated social media back home in somalia that only somalis can use and all our stuff kept private from ajnabs.

Learn from China they supply tiktok to the world but the dealer never uses the product.
Wdym china has its own version of tiktok

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict

When this video landed on my timeline. I wanted to end it all just then. The way shes saying this bs with such a nacas smile. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. These people are certified tards family.
They embarrassed themselves so much and Somalis back home are seeing this and I’m seeing more unionists up north than ever before. These embarrassing secessionists have tarnished our name.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Its the american society that pushing all of this for instance why is there music of people talking about there booty hole is brown? This is an American agenda. the soceity is changed from government reform.
*Western agenda

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
The last 5 years has seen a huge leap in Somali exposure both good and bad. On one hand I’m happy we aren’t only associated with piracy and Al-kebab. But I’m sick of seeing these degenerate Halimos and faraxs destroying our image because we are honourable God fearing people.So my question is how can we as the sane Somali community do to stop this shit?
Imma just keep it real with you lil bro there always has been some degenerate people amongst our community for many years its just that SM has changed the game for everyone in the past 7+ years

It can these incels need to get laid they keep exposing these s. I don’t think Somalis can assimilate at all unless they marry of ajnabis and their kids become halfbreeds. No full Somali can assimilate its not in our nature.
Not just the incels, but the others too like the crime and ghetto stuff somalis engage in. They will eventually assimilate give it a few gens, one thing they are unlikely to lose is religion.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Not just the incels, but the others too like the crime and ghetto stuff somalis engage in. They will eventually assimilate give it a few gens, one thing they are unlikely to lose is religion.
Hopefully if they assimilate they can just stay in the west and not contaminate our country

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Call the behaviour out in their comments instead of laughing along with it. I’ve noticed too many Somalis will just laugh along when someone goes viral for being embarrassing in our community and will even spread it themselves. Inshallah tiktok will die out or become banned as that is the main reason for our overexposure since 2020.

As for Somalis back home, social media needs to be banned and they need to create their own versions of tiktok, Instagram, etc. Somalis in the diaspora keep bringing videos from back home and speaking about it in English for everyone to see. These people are such gossips

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
How do we fix it you ask? Stop being on twitter the somalis you are seeing like this are not even 1%, go outside and see they are normal. Dont engage at all, thats they fuel. Dont get mad or refute them, they dont care. Its the way of the troll.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
How do we fix it you ask? Stop being on twitter the somalis you are seeing like this are not even 1%, go outside and see they are normal. Dont engage at all, thats they fuel. Dont get mad or refute them, they dont care. It’s the way of the troll.
No. Somalis are embarrassing online and it needs to stop or at least be hidden like it used to be.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
How do we fix it you ask? Stop being on twitter the somalis you are seeing like this are not even 1%, go outside and see they are normal. Dont engage at all, thats the fuel. Dont get mad or refute them, they dont care. It’s the way of the troll.
Im always outside I know how to differentiate the real world from the ones on ours phones. But I hate that these guys smear our name and that can put danger on miskeen Somalis irl.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

No. Somalis are embarrassing online and it needs to stop or at least be hidden like it used to be.
What can you do about it?

Im always outside I know how to differentiate the real world from the ones on ours phones. But I hate that these guys smear our name and that can put danger on miskeen Somalis irl.
It dosent matter,

This topic comes up at least 3 times a week and all you guys do is COMPLAIN with no plan or action of doing anything, Maybe if we stopped giving these people ATTENTION it wouldn't be a big problem.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What can you do about it?

It dosent matter,

This topic comes up at least 3 times a week and all you guys do is COMPLAIN with no plan or action of doing anything, Maybe if we stopped giving these people ATTENTION it wouldn't be a big problem.
I already gave examples on how to stop it back home many times before. Social media like tiktok needs to be banned in Somalia and they can have their own social media like korea and China have for their people. Most Somalis back home are uneducated and lack manners online. It’s beyond embarrassing.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I already gave examples on how to stop it back home many times before. Social media like tiktok needs to be banned in Somalia and they can have their own social media like korea and China have for their people. Most Somalis back home are uneducated and lack manners online. It’s beyond embarrassing.
True tiktok should be banned but quit the pedestal mentality, you and the people back home are the same

Trending