Degeneracy how can we combat it

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
The last 5 years has seen a huge leap in Somali exposure both good and bad. On one hand I’m happy we aren’t only associated with piracy and Al-kebab. But I’m sick of seeing these degenerate Halimos and faraxs destroying our image because we are honourable God fearing people.So my question is how can we as the sane Somali community do to stop this shit?

The last 5 years has seen a huge leap in Somali exposure both good and bad. On one hand I’m happy we aren’t only associated with piracy and Al-kebab. But I’m sick of seeing these degenerate Halimos and faraxs destroying our image because we are honourable God fearing people.So my question is how can we as the sane Somali community do to stop this shit?
ManI love how everything I was talking about in 2023 is now relevant

This is an impossible question to answer do to certain people not understanding or not having the judgment what there behavior is causing on our society. To really solve this problem youd have to start from a root stand point for instance having a place were people meet and and like the mosque and having class or course about how to raise children in the social media era before any for there individual even have children or child planning course. Now can this be done a mass scale yes but will people commit and raise funds for this type of program no. What we can only fix is ourselves and our children. Also you got to understand America view point on migrant people they want you to lose your connection with your children with in the first 18 years due to parent work long hours and children attending school for8+ hourse. Now how are you supposed to mold these people if your only see them only1-2 hours a day if your lucky. The whole society is Corrupted.

Last edited:
Outside of Somalia it cant really be fixed, but the way things are going somali migration is coming to an end and we should encourage people to not tahriib here. The ones here will assimilate slowly in time.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Wow you hit the nail on the head. I don’t think it needs as much funding as you say tho. To the point you can only raise your children tho is wrong because if all these degens are getting bigger in numbers that increases the chances of your child joining.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Tbh idk what the somali government is doing they should completely just ban social media altogether and open a domesticated social media back home in somalia that only somalis can use and all our stuff kept private from ajnabs.

Learn from China they supply tiktok to the world but the dealer never uses the product.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Solid idea but that can come around after when we improve our gdp. But for now low scale education is needed on how to act and it should be bought up in the khutbas. If you ban stuff they would only want it more.

Wow you hit the nail on the head. I don’t think it needs as much funding as you say tho. To the point you can only raise your children tho is wrong because if all these degens are getting bigger in numbers that increases the chances of your child joining.
Its the american society that pushing all of this for instance why is there music of people talking about there booty hole is brown? This is an American agenda. the soceity is changed from government reform.

Trending

Latest posts