Defend your own seas

Classic Somali hypocrisy. Shalay when were fighting the gaalo Ethiopians to defend the deen and land, you and your leaders were calling Ethiopia "walaalaheen" and handing over our innocent shacab. But when you munafiqs start to feel the heat, you want Ogaden to once again be cannon fodder to fight the 'gaalo' xabashi. Wallee idin ka yeeli mayno
Did you forget we all went to war for you in '77.:deadrose:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There are rumours the Federal Government and people in Somalia in general want to restart an armed conflict in Ogadenia by re-arming ONLF and other liberation fronts. This is rich coming from the same people that called our freedom fighters “injirley” and handed over 1000s of them to the enemy.

Ogaden will not be cannon fodder for your political aims. You refused to help us when we were fighting for your rights and dignity, nay you shot us in the back and betrayed us in every way possible. When the Ethiopian tanks start rolling, if they ever do, my people are in unanimous agreement that we will watch from the sidelines as you and the Ethiopians butcher each other. Our of Islaamnimo we won’t aid them but by God we certainly won’t help you. Defend yourselves nacalla Aabihiin ku yaal

View attachment 313275

View attachment 313276
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
There are rumours the Federal Government and people in Somalia in general want to restart an armed conflict in Ogadenia by re-arming ONLF and other liberation fronts. This is rich coming from the same people that called our freedom fighters “injirley” and handed over 1000s of them to the enemy.

Ogaden will not be cannon fodder for your political aims. You refused to help us when we were fighting for your rights and dignity, nay you shot us in the back and betrayed us in every way possible. When the Ethiopian tanks start rolling, if they ever do, my people are in unanimous agreement that we will watch from the sidelines as you and the Ethiopians butcher each other. Our of Islaamnimo we won’t aid them but by God we certainly won’t help you. Defend yourselves nacalla Aabihiin ku yaal

View attachment 313275

View attachment 313276
Doqonki Ogaden dollo laga qad 🤣🤣 cagjaar is another puppet just like abdi-ileey, oromo will use him and throw him just like the condom he is😂

The lies you people tell yourselves. WSLF begged Siyad Barre not to intervene, he arrested the top leadership in Godka Jilicow for having the audacity to make such a request. You destroyed your own country, don't blame us
WSLF were already fighting on the frontlines, Ethiopia was in a fucking civil war while experiencing heavy droughts & famine. When they heard another country wants to invade them things got serious they requested help from the world. This “miskeen country getting invaded” is what SAVED Ethiopia, (from civil war, heavy droughts and worst of all BALKANISATION!! f*ck!!) Did u ever think to yourself why it was easy for them to reach jigjiga that’s bc all the xabashi army in Ogaden were already sent to hell by WSLF only some were left in Goday. That xoolo siyad barre blew it all. My aabe and @Revolutionarry aabe fought alongside WSLF. Don’t expect dameero dhaqato folks to think critically. God I even hate thinking about it!

WSLF were already fighting on the frontlines, Ethiopia was in a fucking civil war while experiencing heavy droughts & famine. When they heard another country wants to invade them things got serious they requested help from the world. This “miskeen country getting invaded” is what SAVED Ethiopia, (from civil war, heavy droughts and worst of all BALKANISATION!! f*ck!!) Did u ever think to yourself why it was easy for them to reach jigjiga that’s bc all the xabashi army in Ogaden were already sent to hell by WSLF only some were left in Goday. That xoolo siyad barre blew it all. My aabe and @Revolutionarry aabe fought alongside WSLF. Don’t expect dameero dhaqato folks to think critically. God I even hate thinking about it!
So you’re saying the ‘77 war was a pointless war that ruined your fight for liberation and destroyed Somalia in the process?

You don’t see the results walal?
I knew about how it destroyed Somalia but I never knew about the rest

I thought Ethiopia started having ethnic conflicts in droughts in the 80s, I didn’t realize that it actually started in the 70s. And the fact that WSLF leaders told MSB to not involve himself is also news to me

I am just shocked because I learning that impacts of the war was even worse than I thought, and that it all could’ve been prevented

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You do realize we destroyed our country and economy for Galbeed, stop crying man.

Also most of Somalia's debt is the result of 1977 war, did we blame you for it and ask you to pay up?
Did you forget we all went to war for you in '77.:deadrose:
The Ogaden population in the total fighting force was around the ratio of Ogaden people to non-Ogadens. They also liberated ~60% of the territory in SR. The WSLF leader even explicitly asked for no boots to come in from Somalia as it would provoke international actors and he was exactly right as that ended up being the reason we lost the war. He was arrested by the same Somali govt for fighting ethiopia later on btw as were many other Ogadens prior to the SPM.

We fought for ourselves and you fought for your own 20k+ sqkm of land and Majerteen clansmen.
2A6DCFCB-A643-40AF-BE90-A790FD109F0F.jpeg

13E3CD23-D307-4AD1-BEDA-ED4ADA6E35B3.jpeg

C882F632-FAD0-40A3-B1C9-F610B55993D1.jpeg

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The Ogaden population in the total fighting force was around the ratio of Ogaden people to non-Ogadens. They also liberated ~60% of the territory in SR. The WSLF leader even explicitly asked for no boots to come in from Somalia as it would provoke international actors and he was exactly right as that ended up being the reason we lost the war. He was arrested by the same Somali govt for fighting ethiopia later on btw as were many other Ogadens prior to the SPM.

We fought for ourselves and you fought for your own 20k+ sqkm of land and Majerteen clansmen.
View attachment 313429
View attachment 313430
View attachment 313433
WSLF weren't exclusively Ogaden, though Ogaden made a big portion(majority) and they were also legit Soviet trained members fighting in Galbeed. A ragtag militia couldn't spread much without significant training and expertise.

Alot of the commanders were frunze academy graduates lmao

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
WSLF weren't exclusively Ogaden, though Ogaden made a big portion and they were also legit Soviet trained members fighting in Galbeed. A ragtag militia couldn't spread much without significant training and expertise.
Im not saying that there wasnt any collaboration/unity but Ogadens were not “fought for”. We outnumbered anyone else and we were the entirety of the fight against ethiopia for all the years outside of 1977-78 aswell. Do Harti/Isaaq not fight for themselves?

If anyone is deserving of thanks its the clan that did 100% of the fighting/suffering for a land that isn’t exclusively settled by them but you dont hear us saying “we fought for you guys”.

Im not saying that there wasnt any collaboration/unity but Ogadens were not “fought for”. We outnumbered anyone else and we were the entirety of the fight against ethiopia for all the years outside of 1977-78 aswell. Do Harti/Isaaq not fight for themselves?

If anyone is deserving of thanks its the clan that did 100% of the fighting/suffering for a land that isn’t exclusively settled by them but you dont hear us saying “we fought for you guys”.
Harti never signed a treaty to join Ethiopia. Ogaden nacasnimo for trusting isaaq caused it. Take some responsibility

Abaq

VIP
This is the truth the zoos don’t want to hear. WSLF struggle instantly was framed as a border conflict and invasion when Somalia intervened militarily and Ethiopia could scream and save itself. But that’s not the point of this thread.

Let ree Somalia defend themselves and their seas. We aren’t fighting

Abaq

VIP
I knew about how it destroyed Somalia but I never knew about the rest

I thought Ethiopia started having ethnic conflicts in droughts in the 80s, I didn’t realize that it actually started in the 70s. And the fact that WSLF leaders told MSB to not involve himself is also news to me

I am just shocked because I learning that impacts of the war was even worse than I thought, and that it all could’ve been prevented
Siyad Barre wanted to go down in history as the man who liberated the Ogaden. His megalomania got to him

Abaq

VIP
Harti never signed a treaty to join Ethiopia. Ogaden nacasnimo for trusting isaaq caused it. Take some responsibility
That’s because Harti aren’t native to the area and arrived after the fall of the Darawish. Clueless fools such as yourself shouldn’t comment

Trending