Death stares from Somali girls when out on a date???

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
lmao what insecurities? :ftw9nwa: I am just stating the obvious
You were walking down with a Jeremy kyle show guest hence the looks from the girls they felt sorry for you
Says the cadaan-loving self hating naag who was complaining about not being wanted back by somali guys :siilaanyolaugh:

Oh the irony!

When I'm out it's always the white
Woman who look at me first, and
Then I look back because the
Somali or black guy shes with
Is checking my delicious futo
And face out.

I once made them start an argument
Because he couldn't stop looking
At me.

:hillarybiz: I enjoyed every minute
Of their domestic over me...

I really don't understand why @Kia12 is talking shit when on another thread she was willing to rent out her womb and become a surrogate for @TheMadMullah as long as he coughed up the money.

Walaahi waa wax cajiib :drakelaugh:

That comment was purely for bantz and rule no1 don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Hating a Somali man calling him skinny qori when you don't even know him and proffessing your love for Arabs. It seems like you're a self hater yourself abayo
LOOOL let us reverse the roles and see if this thread was made by a Xalimo who was complaining about faraxs who were staring at her while she was out and about with her cadaan Bf. Guaranteed the guys on here would have had a field day and called her every nasty name under the sun

Says the cadaan-loving self hating naag who was complaining about not being wanted back by somali guys :siilaanyolaugh:

Oh the irony!

Don't call me naag u piece of shit. Stupid keyboard warriors like yourself are so pathetic.
I am far from self-hating u dullard. Stop making stuff up. When did I complain about not being wanted by Somali guys, stop pulling stuff out of your arse you imbecile

El padrone

Don't call me naag u piece of shit. Stupid keyboard warriors like yourself are so pathetic.
I am far from self-hating u dullard. Stop making stuff up. When did I complain about not being wanted by Somali guys, stop pulling stuff out of your arse you imbecile

naaya you are naag unless you have a gus!

btw wasnt this u. youre self hating naag walee putting cadaan ppl on pedestal.

Since I was a young girl to about the age of 24 I used to be attracted to cadaan guys. I honestly used to see myself married to an cadaan man one day and obviously a Muslim cadaan man. :jcoleno:
My whole life I haven't spoken to Somali guys because I was adamant that I will end up with an cadaan man.
I have rejected many Somali guys that were interested in me in the past during my prime years 19-23. I did not even give them the time of day. They were good university educated guys too. Some of these guys are happily married now. And one of them even bought a house for his new wife.
And here I am at 25, past my prime and regretting the fact that in the past I had written off ever being with Somali guys because I found cadaan guys attractive back then.

:farmajoyaab: Dont ruin further your miniscule chances of marrying a faarax

naaya you are naag unless you have a gus!

btw wasnt this u. youre self hating naag walee putting cadaan ppl on pedestal.

:farmajoyaab: Dont ruin further your miniscule chances of marrying a faarax
Learn some manners you bela akhlaq having balding farax. Minuscule chance? What on here :cryinglaughsmiley:what on earth dude I come on here to laugh at the troll comments
And don't confuse me for your ugly ass. I am pretty this is why faraxs love to chase me.

Learn some manners you bela akhlaq having balding farax. Minuscule chance? What on here :cryinglaughsmiley:what on earth dude I come on here to laugh at the troll comments
And don't confuse me for your ugly ass. I am pretty this is why faraxs love to chase me.
fzwdoqiemfs9qfqcrhz5.jpg

El padrone

:sheed: now being bald became an insult? i see its trend among insecure xaliimos like u.

Im xaax faarax tho. some ppl here can vouch for that too.

Im just surprised at your hypocricy. Hating on the cadaan women while u put cadaan guys on pedestal since you were a dhoocil all the way to 25 yo. tf is that? your irony kills me walaahi!
look at what u wrote;

I bet that you are a skinny qori who is with a fat cadaan whale, trust me those stares were stares of sympathy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sorry sister but I got to ask what is wrong with being Hooyo's '' ? As you remember the famous xadiith stating that jannah is at your mother's feet. I suggest you also become Hooyo's ukhti :samwelcome:
Since when did you read the had ithes? Last time I remember you flip flopping on the religion.

Salty about Ashy Abdi? Looooooool

Kkkkkkk

Congratulations you played youreself.
Lmao, you're REALLY hurting right now aren't you? So what's your story? "Ashy Abdi" keep on rejecting you or did you let him hit it and now your mad af because he ghosted on you.

Which one is it?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
LOOOL let us reverse the roles and see if this thread was made by a Xalimo who was complaining about faraxs who were staring at her while she was out and about with her cadaan Bf. Guaranteed the guys on here would have had a field day and called her every nasty name under the sun
Well not me abayo I have respect for women unlike other men who bash women. I just hate negativity

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Genos i know what you mean. Same shit happen to me when i was dating my ex whos costa rican. I was getting death stares at a theme park called wonderland and i went on the worst day to go on a muslim day:liberaltears:

Shit had me uncomfortable and my ex was like why these girls giving us death stares what did you do?:gucciwhat:

I just pretended to be clueless f*ck it :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Lmao, you're REALLY hurting right now aren't you? So what's your story? "Ashy Abdi" keep on rejecting you or did you let him hit it and now your mad af because he ghosted on you.

Which one is it?
Don't confuse me with your mother, go cry about Somali women looking at you because you're simping 300 lbs albino blue whale. Iska soco.

Gibiin-Udug

@Genos i know what you mean. Same shit happen to me when i was dating my ex whos costa rican. I was getting death stares at a theme park called wonderland and i went on the worst day to go on a muslim day:liberaltears:

Shit had me uncomfortable and my ex was like why these girls giving us death stares what did you do?:gucciwhat:

I just pretended to be clueless f*ck it :manny:
Looooooooooool@ Costa Rican ex.

Costa Ricans baa iska dhintaay. Do you even have Costa Ricans in Canada? :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending