Death stares from Somali girls when out on a date???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol whatever you say reiko :pachah1:
giphy.gif

Don't confuse me with your mother, go cry about Somali women looking at you because you're simping 300 lbs albino blue whale. Iska soco.
You're really hitting all the marks for someone who is mad af right now.

Insult my mother....check
Insult the girl....check

But you did forget to insult my manhood. Why don't you do that in your next post, for completion sake.

Also she's really fit and has a slim build. But you can keep pretending she's a "300 lbs albino blue whale" if it makes you feel better about your pathetic little life.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're really hitting all the marks for someone who is mad af right now.

Insult my mother....check
Insult the girl....check

But you did forget to insult my manhood. Why don't you do that in your next post, for completion sake.

Also she's really fit and has a slim build. But you can keep pretending she's a "300 lbs albino blue whale" if it makes you fell better about your pathetic little life.
Manhood? What manhood hunnybunny?

tenor.gif

:sheed: now being bald became an insult? i see its trend among insecure xaliimos like u.

Im xaax faarax tho. some ppl here can vouch for that too.

Im just surprised at your hypocricy. Hating on the cadaan women while u put cadaan guys on pedestal since you were a dhoocil all the way to 25 yo. tf is that? your irony kills me walaahi!
look at what u wrote;
"I am xaax" he said lmao :cryinglaughsmiley: what kind of a man says that? Anyway I would have cussed you out so badly but it's Friday and I have better things to do so count yourself lucky

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Dude, staring is apart of the Somali culture. :mjlol:

Also, stop being a pussy and care less what Xalimos or others think of you. Walk with your white girl confidentially.

And also, what's wrong with these Xalimo acting weird? Don't you gotta go on date with your Nigerian prince, :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending