Death stares from Somali girls when out on a date???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone experienced this, I'm just noticing this and it's kind of irritating.

I went out with a girl, she's white, to grab something to eat and catch a film. We're walking towards the cinema and it's literally death stares from Somali girls the whole time. (I'm from a place with a sizeable Somali population). It's not from girls who are alone, but from the ones in groups. Example, a group of three girls were walking towards us and talking amongst themselves. Once close enough to see my face, they all stop talking and just stare and not even attempting to be discreet. They had this look on their face as well idk. Once they walked past I heard one of the whisper "What the hell".

I could feel the girl I was with picking up on all the negativity. I don't want to scare her off, I have so much in common with her. Plus she's really funny and pretty cute.

Its not like I'm snogging her in public or anything, we just walk arm in arm. No big deal.

I just want to say I have no preference when it comes to dating. I'm not some self-hater and I respect Somali women. But this is irritating as hell, and it's only from Somali girls. Black girls don't stare like that and make comments, some do glance. But nothing beyond that.

It's not like I'm rich or handsome. I'm just a regular guy in uni, what do they want from me?!

I just want to reiterate, not all Somali girls do this. But every girl that's done this to me HAPPENS to be Somali. I don't want to come off like I'm generalising an entire demographic

I can understand it if it was strictly older women. But the majority of Somali girls here (I'm assuming) have been raised here. And most of my Somali friends, both guys and girls, have dated non-somalis. So it's not like this is uncommon (I'm assuming)

Anyone experienced this, I'm just noticing this and it's kind of irritating.

I went out with a girl, she's white, to grab something to eat and catch a film. We're walking towards the cinema and it's literally death stares from Somali girls the whole time. (I'm from a place with a sizeable Somali population). It's not from girls who are alone, but from the ones in groups. Example, a group of three girls were walking towards us and talking amongst themselves. Once close enough to see my face, they all stop talking and just stare and not even attempting to be discreet. They had this look on their face as well idk. Once they walked past I heard one of the whisper "What the hell".

I could feel the girl I was with picking up on all the negativity. I don't want to scare her off, I have so much in common with her. Plus she's really funny and pretty cute.

Its not like I'm snogging her in public or anything, we just walk arm in arm. No big deal.

I just want to say I have no preference when it comes to dating. I'm not some self-hater and I respect Somali women. But this is irritating as hell, and it's only from Somali girls. Black girls don't stare like that and make comments, some do glance. But nothing beyond that.

It's not like I'm rich or handsome. I'm just a regular guy in uni, what do they want from me?!

I just want to reiterate, not all Somali girls do this. But every girl that's done this to me HAPPENS to be Somali. I don't want to come off like I'm generalising an entire demographic

I can understand it if it was strictly older women. But the majority of Somali girls here (I'm assuming) have been raised here. And most of my Somali friends, both guys and girls, have dated non-somalis. So it's not like this is uncommon (I'm assuming)

Dude picking up on emotional cues.

:ulyin:

Dude picking up on emotional cues.

:ulyin:
200w.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Probably one of the xalimos that was giving the stare is the one you'll end up marrying after you are done messing about.

I'm starting to notice this as well,

I am a TA for a course and I was holding office hours and helping out a group of first year girls and I get those looks from Somali Gabdo..

Like chill I'm helping these miskeen first years pass calculus and yall already branding me as a race traitor :heh:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all OP nobody cares, secondly they probably felt sorry for the non-Somali girl you were with. We all know what you Ashy Abdis are not capable of. Most of you are hooyo's little and the rest of you are broke, dusty, black wannabe. It's the unsuspecting Ajanabi that we feel sorry for.

Its really sad your pathetic insecurities control you. Get a grip on life.
lmao what insecurities? :ftw9nwa: I am just stating the obvious
You were walking down with a Jeremy kyle show guest hence the looks from the girls they felt sorry for you

Somali guys do this too, without fail. Its really uncomfortable.

After going to Somalia I realized its part of the culture, gotta learn to live with it. :yloezpe:

VixR

Veritas
Why do you have to bring MN into this? :damedamn::kanyehmm::whoa:
:chrisfreshhah:I lowkey wanna visit MN
First of all OP nobody cares, secondly they probably felt sorry for the non-Somali girl you were with. We all know what you Ashy Abdis are not capable of. Most of you are hooyo's little and the rest of you are broke, dusty, black wannabe. It's the unsuspecting Ajanabi that we feel sorry for.
Come on, this is completely unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending