Death stares from Somali girls when out on a date???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Who cares whether naughty halimos stare or not? just walk like a boss and spit in their face if they bother you.
Yaab, imagine spitting in a Somali girl's face. You're basically asking for this
84137575.gif

Somalis of all genders and sexes do this.

You can be walking with a white, Indian, Chinese, Latino or West African friend or colleague and it doesn't matter.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis of all genders and sexes do this.

You can be walking with a white, Indian, Chinese, Latino or West African friend or colleague and it doesn't matter.

True story:

I have never experienced any violence from a stranger in my life, except for this one time, and guess what: it was from a homeless FOB Somali who jumped on me because I ignored him.

The f*ck.

True story:

I have never experienced any violence from a stranger in my life, except for this one time, and guess what: it was from a homeless FOB Somali who jumped on me because I ignored him.

The f*ck.

I was also an almost victim during this past Ramadan. A fob wanted to fight me because I came out of a McDonalds

I just want to say I have no preference when it comes to dating. I'm not some self-hater and I respect Somali women. But this is irritating as hell, and it's only from Somali girls. Black girls don't stare like that and make comments, some do glance. But nothing beyond that.

ppEtO1f.gif

Do you live under a rock? The girls you just compared are by far the SALTIEST in terms of interracial relationships :siilaanyolaugh: Somali girls have NOTHING on them:siilaanyolaugh:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
These are probably the same Somali girls who chat shit on twitter about Somali men all day. :hemad:

Do you sxb. Even though I disagree with dating and wifing cadaan chicks it's none of their business what you do.

Btw, you are very mistaken about black girls. They at least have a justification for being salty about interracial dating, since they get no attention from cadaan guys, and their own men openly disparage them and shamelessly put cadaan girls on a pedestal. It's very rare to see Somali guys gas cadaan chicks the way blacks do.

ppEtO1f.gif

Do you live under a rock? The girls you just compared are by far the SALTIEST in terms of interracial relationships :siilaanyolaugh: Somali girls have NOTHING on them:siilaanyolaugh:
I didn't explain that part properly. What I meant to say is that they (black girls) don't stare at me in the same way.
I've used them as a comparison as I've been mistaken for being from other parts of Africa (and even Jamaica once lmao) plus we share a similar skin colour. So I assumed some of them may think I'm from their country or something idk.

Btw I don't think I'm ethnically ambiguous, I look very Somali. Sorry for the confusion mate.

Somalis stare at you regardless of the situation. They just love to stare.

Those Somalis girls have every right to show disgust towards your PAWG. Your proudly showing off your caadan chick like she's some kind of prize. Somali girls are better than caadan women who don't even clean their hands or ass when they leave the restroom.

But it's your choice bro, you shouldn't care what people think. If you like this caadan girl be proud to be seen with her in public.

Somali girls I dated treated me the best. We always got stares from Somalis. Somalis will stare hard if they see any other Somali.

You would stare if you seen a Somali girl with an ajnabi guy too, stop acting different :sass2:
Honestly, I don't care who people date/marry. If that's who makes them happy so be it, who am I to go against that.
Also top fu*king lol at the "cadaans don't wash their ass" line. You know that's what your parents tell you to scare you into being with a Somali girl right?

Honestly, I don't care who people date/marry. If that's who makes them happy so be it, who am I to go against that.
Also top fu*king lol at the "cadaans don't wash their ass" line. You know that's what your parents tell you to scare you into being with a Somali girl right?

:mjlol: They're dirty people, don't even clean their booty and no my parents didn't have to tell me that to know :mjlol:

Marry or date whoever you want, just don't be mad that people are going to stare at you. Stop being insecure and be proud of who your with.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I was also an almost victim during this past Ramadan. A fob wanted to fight me because I came out of a McDonalds
I thought it was Starbucks. Atleast be consistent with ur stories. :comeon:
Akhi u love to chat shit about somalis :camby:

waraabe

Your superior
First of all OP nobody cares, secondly they probably felt sorry for the non-Somali girl you were with. We all know what you Ashy Abdis are not capable of. Most of you are hooyo's little and the rest of you are broke, dusty, black wannabe. It's the unsuspecting Ajanabi that we feel sorry for.

Sorry sister but I got to ask what is wrong with being Hooyo's '' ? As you remember the famous xadiith stating that jannah is at your mother's feet. I suggest you also become Hooyo's ukhti :samwelcome:

Last edited:
:mjlol: They're dirty people, don't even clean their booty and no my parents didn't have to tell me that to know :mjlol:

Marry or date whoever you want, just don't be mad that people are going to stare at you. Stop being insecure and be proud of who your with.
If I was insecure about being with her, I would have said no when she asked me out.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
First of all OP nobody cares, secondly they probably felt sorry for the non-Somali girl you were with. We all know what you Ashy Abdis are not capable of. Most of you are hooyo's little and the rest of you are broke, dusty, black wannabe. It's the unsuspecting Ajanabi that we feel sorry for.
I am my Hooyo's little , I am the dirt on the ground she walks on, I am my mothers servant, my mother is my leader and my role model, she's my boss what she says goes, my head is underneath her feet Alhamdulillah :it0tdo8::2tjlv3e:

I thought it was Starbucks. Atleast be consistent with ur stories. :comeon:
Akhi u love to chat shit about somalis :camby:

Starbucks is for narcissists. I would never go there

Show me where I said Starbucks.

When you fail to find that post, I want you to admit you were wrong and then apologize like a man.

Starbucks is for narcissists. I would never go there

Show me where I said Starbucks.

When you fail to find that post, I want you to admit you were wrong and then apologize like a man.
Starbucks overrated af. Burnt coffee and heavily sweetened. Costa is where it's at.
:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts