Dear Somali men...

Getting into finance is my biggest regret in life, What was i thinking:jcoleno:
I'm going to graduate in 6 months so it's far too late to change and i'm too old to start over for a new degree. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The moment employers see my ethnic name on the CV they're going to throw my application out the window. My dad was in finance so i chose to follow in his footsteps instead of thinking about my future. I was thinking with my heart instead of my brain and i'm going to face the consequences of my actions for the rest of my life.

Who knows with some luck i might get a good job. Pray for me:stressed:

Not all hope is lost brother. You may end up running a business of your own. You will be able to expand your horizon using your knowledge of thow he market works. When one door seems too narrow to pass or locked, there is always another. Remember, human beings can only deny you what is in their power, and there is always someone more powerful than any human in a position of power who can hurt your chances. What Allah has allocated for you can not be prevented. from reaching you.

Also, at some point, with your college credits, and if things get too tough, you may be able to get a two year tehcnical degree. That would be handy.

Aim to have your own business, whether it is in America or Outrside. You have business knowledge.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This idea of robots taking over completely is based on false assumptions. I do agree with your sentiment of about technical work for men being better when they are a minority ina country. You make good many and stay in demand.

But robots can not develop a mind of their own. They depend on humans to program and teach them what to learn. These machines will always stay limited and dependent on mankind for functionality. There is the kill-switch option too, just in case.

trust me it wont be too long, id say 50-100 years.

watch this

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Not all hope is lost brother. You may end up running a business of your own. You will be able to expand your horizon using your knowledge of thow he market works. When one door seems too narrow to pass or locked, there is always another. Remember, human beings can only deny you what is in their power, and there is always someone more powerful than any human in a position of power who can hurt your chances. What Allah has allocated for you can not be prevented. from reaching you.

Also, at some point, with your college credits, and if things get too tough, you may be able to get a two year tehcnical degree. That would be handy.

Aim to have your own business, whether it is in America or Outrside. You have business knowledge.
Thank you for the advice, Encouragement and kind words walal. Everything is in Allah's hands and i just have to do my best.

This is how i see myself two years from now
oiuytr.PNG

All i can do is laugh about it:russ::pachah1:

Neither my father, brothers or uncle left their wives as single mothers. Do you also comment on the threads bashing Somali women? They seem to be popping up by the dozen labeling us all.

I said a guy I rejected, meaning I obviously didn't like what he said. If it wasn't for me not knowing Af Somali well, I'd end up with an ajnabi Muslim man but I do realize my kids will not know the beautiful language so I am willing to make that sacrifice for my future kidos.

Anyway I do know there are some good Somali brothers out there, few but non the less they do exist. Lol I kid.

Let me ask you this.. How did you come to the conclusion that the majority of Somali men are bad? Have you got any valid scientific facts to back you up on this? Or is it based on your personal emotional feeling and assumption? Do you realise, when you log on a world wide web forum and throw around figures such as only 1% of the Somali men are good.. You are actually demonizing your own brothers, uncles, cousins etc.. Basically both close and distant male relatives..You're accusing and demonizing any somali man walking on this earth and labeling them all 99% bad and good for nothing... Do you realise how this is such a wrong view to hold? Are you letting your anger and emotions drive you? Because you feel hurt and let down by a Somali man or an online troll? What has led you to form such a strong opinion on Somali men.. Which fathered you, from your great great grandfather to your current father....Just remember the Somali men you so much hate were raised by a Somali woman.. The Somali girls are fathered by a Somali man.. Meaning we are the two sides of the same coin.. We are one body.. When we diss each other based on gender it looks so stupid on both males and females because in reality we're dissing and hurting ourselves.. And the world is having a laugh at us....it's ok to disagree on certain issues such as interracial marriages etc.. But can't we give our opinion without slandering and demonizing each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trust me it wont be too long, id say 50-100 years.

watch this

Thanks for the short video. Short videos can be informative without wasting someone's time. Good choice there for your message.

The misplaced assumption I pointed out is present in the video as well. The machines are taught to learn to overcome challenges or perform set of tasks their creators want them to do. Humans are involved all the way. The idea that AI at some point will develop a mind of their own assumes these machines will develop intelligence, language and abstract thinking as evolution claims happened with humans. It is flawed claim with animals and humans already, so machines are even less viable candidate for evolution of their own. It is all misguided.

We have yet to learn all we need to know about the human brain and the question of conscience is an obstacle to the evolutionary theory. So, it is fun to postulate but facts get in the way often.

Don't misunderstand me, am a fan of machines and I work on them.

Thank you for the advice, Encouragement and kind words walal. Everything is in Allah's hands and i just have to do my best.

This is how i see myself two years from now
View attachment 89519

All i can do is laugh about it:russ::pachah1:

It is not that hopeless bruh. Your degree is worth something. The banks pay well too, so you can climb your way up the ranks. You will make up the chain to a certain level. You will plan your next move while you make a living inshallah like that working for financial institutions.

Aim to own your business. That is the best option.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Let me ask you this.. How did you come to the conclusion that the majority of Somali men are bad? Have you got any valid scientific facts to back you up on this? Or is it based on your personal emotional feeling and assumption? Do you realise, when you log on a world wide web forum and throw around figures such as only 1% of the Somali men are good.. You are actually demonizing your own brothers, uncles, cousins etc.. Basically both close and distant male relatives..You're accusing and demonizing any somali man walking on this earth and labeling them all 99% bad and good for nothing... Do you realise how this is such a wrong view to hold? Are you letting your anger and emotions drive you? Because you feel hurt and let down by a Somali man or an online troll? What has led you to form such a strong opinion on Somali men.. Which fathered you, from your great great grandfather to your current father....Just remember the Somali men you so much hate were raised by a Somali woman.. The Somali girls are fathered by a Somali man.. Meaning we are the two sides of the same coin.. We are one body.. When we diss each other based on gender it looks so stupid on both males and females because in reality we're dissing and hurting ourselves.. And the world is having a laugh at us....it's ok to disagree on certain issues such as interracial marriages etc.. But can't we give our opinion without slandering and demonizing each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously I was joking about the 1 %, I know there are many good Somali brothers and I do respect the ones that deserve it we can't deny the bad ones out there as well. I just made this thread cause I was sick of always seeing threads about Somali women being bashed. Anyways I don't care. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Thanks for the paragraph, I don't mind reading it haha.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Dear @Nostalgia

If few trolls on the internet can make you angry and resort to insulting your own father, uncles and bothers, and make you label them all losers.. What does that say about your character and strength? An ajnabi told you, that you will never find a decent somali guy with a job? Isn't that looking down on you and your own background? Are you happy to marry a man who looks down on you and tells you, your people are all losers? What will happen if you one down have a nasty conflict? Will he treat you with respect or beat your ass and kick you out like qashin? I don't know how old you are but becareful and please use your mind.. And never let any man put your people down..
the ironic thing is they aren't trolls they act just like expected

if a random somali girl marries an ajnabi she get hurled with insults but if a somali guy marries another nationality he gets celebrated

its 2020 yet there's guys that still wanna live like camel herders

Obviously I was joking about the 1 %, I know there are many good Somali brothers and I do respect the ones that deserve it we can't deny the bad ones out there as well. I just made this thread cause I was sick of always seeing threads about Somali women being bashed. Anyways I don't care. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Thanks for the paragraph, I don't mind reading it haha.
Look sister.. Of course there are bad somali men out there.. You can find bad people in every race and nation...personally speaking I don't agree with guys who find dirt and then use it to generalize and bash Somali women..
if I give my two cents on these types of guys, something tells me they are hurting and angry because they lack success in the real world and the only way they can feel better is by hurting others.. These type of people exist in other races/nations as well.. In non Muslim or white communities this type of people may exist as islamophobes or racists..
I'm not a psychologist but you can divide this kind of people into two groups

A. People who are unhappy and frustrated with their life's in the real world , who need to vent their anger and through that achieve satisfaction

B. Trolls who are bored in life and only find satisfaction in hurting and trolling people.. Some of these folks are addicted to trolling and cannot stop themselves

Funny thing is if you meet some of these people in the real world, they wont dare to step up to their online bullshit.. I advice you to not let them get to you.. Be strong and kind and people will respect you...
With that said I don't see any issue in roasting each-other in a good way.. Where we all can have fun and laugh at each other's jokes..Thats the way it should be :samwelcome:

the ironic thing is they aren't trolls they act just like expected

if a random somali girl marries an ajnabi she get hurled with insults but if a somali guy marries another nationality he gets celebrated

its 2020 yet there's guys that still wanna live like camel herders

Some guys are territorial, envious and insecure that's what drives them to behave the way they do.. personally speaking I'm not for race mixing or seeing my Somali sisters with an ajnabi.. But if they choose to be with an ajnabi I'll respect their choice of course.. It's only fair.. At the end we're free individuals.

There's so many somali selfhating xalimos it's becoming an epidemic. I think it has to do with the fact that they have had issues with their fathers. A lot of somali men leave their children behind, which is fucked up tbh. However these xalimos think their fathers are the representation of every somali man.

To any xalimo that is selfhating and keeps on sitting on her phone talking bad about somali men, keep that same energy and marry an ajnabi please. We do not want you.

looooooooooool Somali men get gassed by ajanabis? Lmao one Pakistani girl on twitter. Meanwhile Drake makes songs about us. Keep crying abdis your salty tears are quenching my thirst :mybusiness:
Do you seek approval from ajnabi's or something?

I always see somali people seeking approval from ajnabis, which is the cringiest shit. By doing that you're putting yourself beneath them. I have no idea where this mentality came from. Somalia used to be the proudest country in Africa. What happened?

:noneck:

There's so many somali selfhating xalimos it's becoming an epidemic. I think it has to do with the fact that they have had issues with their fathers. A lot of somali men leave their children behind, which is fucked up tbh. However these xalimos think their fathers are the representation of every somali man.

To any xalimo that is selfhating and keeps on sitting on her phone talking bad about somali men, keep that same energy and marry an ajnabi please. We do not want you.

Stop exaggerating.. You call few teenage dhoocilo on Twitter epidemic.. Chill out a bit man...

Do you seek approval from ajnabi's or something?

I always see somali people seeking approval from ajnabis, which is the cringiest shit. By doing that you're putting yourself beneath them. I have no idea where this mentality came from. Somalia used to be the proudest country in Africa. What happened?

:noneck:

True Somalis were once very proud people... Even the white men noticed this during their exploration in Africa

Stop exaggerating.. You call few teenage dhoocilo on Twitter epidemic.. Chill out a bit man...
Bruh, I don't have a twitter account. I never did, so I don't know what they say or do over there. I'm talking from personal experience of how xalimo's behave these days.

When I slide in dm's and chat to xalimo's, a lot of them say "somali men are trash but you are different blablabla." They stereotype us, and think everyone is a gangster, drug abuser etc. A lot of xalimo's actually would marry an ajnabi in a heartbeat, but they are afraid of the consequences it has on the relationship with their family.