Xalimo-exit 2020
Muji you ain't going nowhere..
The fish: you attempting xalimo exit
The bear: me.. Get back :lolbron:

giphy.gif

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
1 %?

How are you any better than the xalimo basher when this is how you really feel about your own men?

Not saying I'm any better but i atleast own my sht.

And what do you want with Luis nani @Muji ?

To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.
:leon: :reallymaury:

Muji

VIP
Nani left back in 2014 kkkk

I suspect it's how her ideal farax looks like inside her mind

Let her keep fantasizing kkkkk

He looks like a farax somaha but with nice features. I’m just showing our xalimos if they like the farax look they can get it from else where without the toxic farax traits (criminal activities, mummy’s boy personality, shisha addiction and the four wives fantasy).

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
He looks like a farax somaha but with nice features. I’m just showing our xalimos if they like the farax look they can get it from else where without the toxic farax traits (criminal activities, mummy’s boy personality, shisha addiction and the four wives fantasy).

Nani is from Cape Verde

Attraction to the kin of jamaicans

What a surprise :bell:

Looks like an cad cad

Trending