Dear Somali men...

I don’t watch ? What you talking about

Good for you bruh. I couldn't explain your absolute dismissal of somali women from your radar.

But, I can understand. Many young guys find it easier to chat up non-somali girls because those girl's standards are low. You get laid the following wednesday when you meet her on Monday. They even made a song about it long ago. By Craig David :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I met this girl on Monday,
took her for a drink on tuesday
We're making love by wednesday

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Good for you bruh. I couldn't explain your absolute dismissal of somali women from your radar.

But, I can understand. Many young guys find it easier to chat up non-somali girls because those girl's standards are low. You get laid the following wednesday when you meet her on Monday. They even made a song about it long ago. By Craig David :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Monday, took her for a drink on tuesday
We're making love by wednesday

Nah you guys put xalimos on a high pedestal. For me a beautiFul girl is a beautiful girl. Race don’t matter unless she’s paki. I don’t want her uncles spraying acid on man :zhqjlmx:

Nah you guys put xalimos on a high pedestal. For me a beautiFul girl is a beautiful girl. Race don’t matter unless she’s paki. I don’t want her uncles spraying acid on man :zhqjlmx:

Or may be some of us don't feel we are competing with them for anything. It is generational cousin. I am older so I am not bothered by women or feel I need to prove anything to them.

PS: I used to chill to that song and to other R&B songs ten years ago. That should give you a clue. You were prolly in grade school barely wiping your drool.

Macalin M

Out here
Or may be some of us don't feel we are competing with them for anything. It is generational cousin. I am older so I am not bothered by women or feel I need to prove anything to them.

PS: I used to chill to that song and to other R&B songs ten years ago. That should give you a clue. You were prolly in grade school barely wiping your drool.
Real talk, I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make. I’m not proving anything.... I just ain’t limiting my options.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.
Another gender-bashing thread :abuxyga:
Not gender bashing, some valid points. And she mentioned to the 1% good respectful ones much love.

Not gender bashing, some valid points. And she mentioned to the 1% good respectful ones much love.
Quit simping.
iu

Real talk, I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make. I’m not proving anything.... I just ain’t limiting my options.

The point: The reason some young guys on the forum feel to spat with girls is generational. Older somalis or somalis from Somalia do not act that way. We simply keep separate worlds and don't feel the need to fight with them, insult them or prove they are of lesser importance. We grow up viewing them as the softer sex that require extra care to handle out of respect etc. But that is viewed as sexism in the west so the result is something of the opposite where guys have zero respect for women and just deal with them for their pussy. Culture is different

In your case, if you are genuinely not interested in Somalis, and you are not commenting out of spite, then that is personal choice for you. As long as you don;t justify your personal choice at the expense of Somali girls and say they are of lesser beauty.. you cool.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So, you actually agree to 1% somali male population being good and the rest being useless? I need some of that shit you are smoking man.
Obviously it’s more, and obviously some Sspoter doesn’t know the secret Faraax formula or some shit :damn:
Truth is a good amount of us are doing well, and a good amount aren’t doing well.
I don’t agree with somethings said, but I do agree with that basic point that we ought to change some things

Obviously it’s more, and obviously some Sspoter doesn’t know the secret Faraax formula or some shit :damn:
Truth is a good amount of us are doing well, and a good amount aren’t doing well.
I don’t agree with somethings said, but I do agree with that basic point that we ought to change some things

At least you shifted position and got up to a 50%. Haye, Mr.Bire, shiishaadaada iska cab saxib and enjoy your friday.

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You guys never get tired of this topic.

The way I see it if you don’t want a Somali man/woman you are free to date whoever you want. Please leave and go enjoy your life.

Stop this calaacal Somali men are shit Somali women are trash etc etc

Leave and don’t come back .

You guys never get tired of this topic.

The way I see it if you don’t want a Somali man/woman you are free to date whoever you want. Please leave and go enjoy your life.

Stop this calaacal Somali men are shit Somali women are trash etc etc

Leave and don’t come back .

Common sense. These topics are popular though and I think sometimes people start them knowing it will draw fire and grow into a big thread. Once every two weeks would be ideal so every guy and girl can fight their favorite person they love to pick fights with. Nothing serious kinda exchange.

That is how I noticed Muji. Much to my chagrin, I find myself laughing at her incendiary jokes about somali men.

If people weren't serious and didn't actually believe in what they write, it would be fun. But, many do believe in the garbage they write and the self-hate is apparent. That is why people get offended.

To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

notice how these ajnabi bums lately speak bad about Somali mandem to their own women? you couldn’t make this up man lmaooo

I didn't believe the 68 I stat before making an account here but constant posts like this make it irrefutable.

My family has to be mixed - we're so different to you s it's unreal.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
:mahubowtf: why are you picking on my thread?!

Choosing a good husband and putting your children's wellbeing first doesn't equate to gender bashing.
Any shitty man should not have access to our beautiful somali women whether he is somali or not!

Next time @ me :mad:
Wtf are you talking about:draketf:
You said the best of us Somali men will offer nothing but loneliness and turning women into slaves.
poiuytjuhygtf.PNG

How isn't that insulting to Somali men?:ayaanswag:
You basically said that the best of us are users and abusers. How is that not gender bashing?