Dear Somali men...

Muji

VIP
I’d be called a racist for saying the same thing about madows :bell:

Seen more videos of xaarlimos smoking in hookah lounges than faraaxs :manny:
lol so you watch videos of people at shisha :ftw9nwa:
Huuno the only reason you saw these xalimos in shisha bars was because you were right them with them.

The way I see it is that both genders got a problem. They like to over sensationalize the qashin in our community to get a few likes, retweet’s, and platinum threads. To avoid hatred towards your own people,
I recommend that you simply avoid these types of gender based discussion that plague our community at the moment.
To be honest, I think most of us would like that we don’t constantly put each other down but the conflict has gone too far that is better to just altogether avoid the generalized slander.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nigga I don't care who you're smashing but when you it up for the camera and niggas start clowning Somalis thats when it becomes a nuisance :ohlord::trash:

This same thread has been posted like 80 times yall niggas need to come up wit new shit :stopit:

lol so you watch videos of people at shisha :ftw9nwa:
Huuno the only reason you saw these xalimos in shisha bars was because you were right them with them.
1. Those videos are sent to me
2. I’m too young to be in shisha lounges and I don’t smoke

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.
TBH it goes both ways. Somali men also get gassed by ajnabi,our women insult us as well and I've heard enough stories about xalimos chasingout their husbands for ceyr money and the xalimos still try to diss us each chance they get.

He looks like a farax somaha but with nice features. I’m just showing our xalimos if they like the farax look they can get it from else where without the toxic farax traits (criminal activities, mummy’s boy personality, shisha addiction and the four wives fantasy).
"He looks like a faarax but with a nice feuture"aka money:)
Dont worry huuno we got you ... @Abdalla come an get this chick...and show her some lov...i mean money:mjlol:

The way I see it is that both genders got a problem. They like to over sensationalize the qashin in our community to get a few likes, retweet’s, and platinum threads. To avoid hatred towards your own people,
I recommend that you simply avoid these types of gender based discussion that plague our community at the moment.
To be honest, I think most of us would like that we don’t constantly put each other down but the conflict has gone too far that is better to just altogether avoid the generalized slander.

I guarantee you, it is either low self-esteem or bitterness that push someone to post threads like these.

Anyone who peddles Somali bashing of any type is a loser or of low quality themselves.

Lack of culture, lack of faith, lack of good self-esteem, lack of good upbringing, lack of meaningful education, these are common threads that define every woman and man on this website who insult somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hope they marry ajnabis and make their genes extinct. We dont need self hating fucks like this anyway. Its a win win.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.
TRASH ALL YOU DO IS BASH WHILE ALL I DO IS GET CASH

DIPSET

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Dear @Nostalgia

If few trolls on the internet can make you angry and resort to insulting your own father, uncles and bothers, and make you label them all losers.. What does that say about your character and strength? An ajnabi told you, that you will never find a decent somali guy with a job? Isn't that looking down on you and your own background? Are you happy to marry a man who looks down on you and tells you, your people are all losers? What will happen if you one down have a nasty conflict? Will he treat you with respect or beat your ass and kick you out like qashin? I don't know how old you are but becareful and please use your mind.. And never let any man put your people down..

Neither my father, brothers or uncle left their wives as single mothers. Do you also comment on the threads bashing Somali women? They seem to be popping up by the dozen labeling us all.

I said a guy I rejected, meaning I obviously didn't like what he said. If it wasn't for me not knowing Af Somali well, I'd end up with an ajnabi Muslim man but I do realize my kids will not know the beautiful language so I am willing to make that sacrifice for my future kidos.

Anyway I do know there are some good Somali brothers out there, few but non the less they do exist. Lol I kid.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
looooooooooool Somali men get gassed by ajanabis? Lmao one Pakistani girl on twitter. Meanwhile Drake makes songs about us. Keep crying abdis your salty tears are quenching my thirst :mybusiness:
Drake had a Somali manager who was a guy. You think he would even know about Somali girls if it wasn't for him?:camby: The only other people that gas you guys are jereer gang bangers

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
To everyone triggered, love you!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    265.6 KB · Views: 52

Trending

Latest posts