Dear Somali men...

Muji

VIP
Drake had a Somali manager who was a guy. You think he would even know about Somali girls if it wasn't for him?:camby: The only other people that gas you guys are jereer gang bangers

speak for yourself huuno there are no Jamaican gang bangers in my social circle.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No ones gonna stop you from doing what u want to do lol plus we don’t take orders from women.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
image.jpeg

To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.
This is very kuleyl, yes I agree to an extent, but we aren’t mixing the good modest Somali girls with the xoolo ones, we have complete different mindsets than our fathers, we will treat the good Somali sisters like queens, I’ll wash her feet, I’ll satisfy her, make her laugh, eat her, make her feel loved and worth something, waan ku jeclahay to my Somali sisters, YARTA RAADIYA

To whom it may concern! This is to all the disgusting Somali men on here talking trash about Somali women saying ''Somali girls in the west are ruined and its better to marry back home''. First of all no one needs you matter of fact its a blessing. This pathetic narrative of brushing every xalimo under one comb is so lame.

Second of all, everyone has free will stop being salty when Somali women choose to marry ajnabi MUSLIM men.

Third of all, I have seen and heard way too much about our struggling Somali single mothers left by qashin Somali men either to go live a care free life eating khaad under a tree or marrying someone else back home.

Fix up. You are in no position to talk about Somali women. No wonder we are marrying ajnabi, an anjabi guy who I rejected even told me that if I didnt marry him I would never be able to find a Somali man with a job. Lol...we got men from other nations gassing us and our own are busy putting us down.

To the 1 % good respectful Somali brothers much love to ya'll.

Lol who wants a somali girl in 2020?

U guys lack common sense and the qualities to be a wifey lol

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Dude! this is cool. Are you Software Eng? My 21 year old relative applied to the CSE Comp.Sce school at the UOfM and to their CLA for the same major. He got accepted into one already and is waiting to hear from the other. A top student.

I think Computer Science Engineering is the future.
Both of us have family in tech, My little brother is studying computer science.
Me on the other hand, I study Finance and banking. The most useless and boring garbage ever:francis::mjhaps:

Me on the other hand, I study Finance and banking. The most useless and boring garbage ever:francis::mjhaps:

Finance and Banking would be ideal for a white male in America. Opportunties to advance in the field are given to them whites who work with you instead of you, the is the downside. No matter how hard you work and deliver for your corporation, they think customers prefer to see a non-white face advising their clients on finances. So you get screwed.

With that reservation though, you have your own destiny and no one can deny you what Allah has written in the books for you that you have yet to discover.

I personally went Techy for this reason. No competition, and if any, I have the experience. Of course, with Allah's permission saxib.

I advise all males to do tehcnical or medicine if you live in America.

Last edited:

btw, I am glad to report that I called the admission's office on behalf of my relative to ask a general question he had about being accepted into two schools at the same time and what he should do, when the lady asked me his last name, and I said Abdi, she pulled up like too many of them Abdis I could hear her silence.... Her response"

"Wow, there are too many Abdis applying".

I was proud of all these Abdis wallahi, proud moment. The school only accepts 2% of all applicants. It is the Computer Science and Engineering Department of the UofM. So that was amazing. Young somalis, all Abdis aiming high like that, proud moment. Very competitive school.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Finance and Banking would be ideal for a white male in America. Opportunties to advance in the field are given to them whites who work you instead of you, the is the downside. No matter how hard you work adn delvier for your corporation, they think customers like to see a non-white face advising their clients on finances. So you get screwed.

With that reservation though, you have your own destiny and no one can deny you what Allah ahs written in teh books for you that you have yet to discover.

I eprsonally went Techy for this reason. No competition, and if any, I have the experience. Of course, with Allah permission saxib.

Tech is the future even all the finance trading will be automated. Build the robots before they take over your job

Tech is the future even all the finance trading will be automated. Build the robots before they take over your job

This idea of robots taking over completely is based on false assumptions. I do agree with your sentiment of about technical work for men being better when they are a minority ina country. You make good many and stay in demand.

But robots can not develop a mind of their own. They depend on humans to program and teach them what to learn. These machines will always stay limited and dependent on mankind for functionality. There is the kill-switch option too, just in case.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Finance and Banking would be ideal for a white male in America. Opportunties to advance in the field are given to them whites who work you instead of you, the is the downside. No matter how hard you work adn delvier for your corporation, they think customers like to see a non-white face advising their clients on finances. So you get screwed.

With that reservation though, you have your own destiny and no one can deny you what Allah ahs written in teh books for you that you have yet to discover.

I eprsonally went Techy for this reason. No competition, and if any, I have the experience. Of course, with Allah permission saxib.

Getting into finance is my biggest regret in life, What was i thinking:jcoleno:
I'm going to graduate in 6 months so it's far too late to change and i'm too old to start over for a new degree. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The moment employers see my ethnic name on the CV they're going to throw my application out the window. My dad was in finance so i chose to follow in his footsteps instead of thinking about my future. I was thinking with my heart instead of my brain and i'm going to face the consequences of my actions for the rest of my life.

Who knows with some luck i might get a good job. Pray for me:stressed:

Trending