Dear Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Abu bakar did the right thing, these apostates spread corruption
My goodness your evil you wilingly will seek bloodshed for those who choose another path ? My word islam means peace doesn't it ? Why not leave these poor people alone dear human and live your life. No one not even a leaf is to be killed, your not god you have no right to kill innocent human beings your own flesh. Your spreading fear and regression until millions end up leaving due to your intolerance. You are the very person who cuases individuals to detach from their religion the evil mind you possess makes me question your love and compassion where is the humanity ? The desire to help those around you? Your very sick my dear seek help your heart is casted by a dark evil entity, you seek bloodshed instead of love and understanding as the final answer. Such merciless behavior is not tolerated inside my mental faculty.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
No there is not, there are 4 madhabs and that's the main different interpretations that exists for fiqh.

Aqeedah there is only one and that's Sunni. Shias or Ahmadis don't count as different interpretations.

ISIS with their crazy satanic executions are far from Islam, no wonder why you're an atheist just look at this ignorance.

I challenge you to show me one act that IS committ that hasn't been done by Muhammad or his sahaaba.

:hmm:I think the gaals here outnumber us at this point. There are at least 15 if them and there are no more than 30 of us regulars.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
They really need to stop hiding behind avatars and introduce themselves :ayaanswag: , it's nice to put a face to the name :mjpls:
Not all of us are athiests stupid, and why would these innocent people want to be victims of hate. They hide becuase they are in fear of you idiots who pose to kill them !!

Nope, like most Somali dads, he is very busy with the REAL Somali RELIGION of qabyaalad through fadhi ku dirrir in how to exterminate certain qabiils, lead the others to submission and his sub-sub clan subjugate his other clans men. He needs to confess and get counselling for his clan based fanaticism than me a peace-loving atheist who refuses some middle ages doctrine to tell me who to like, love and hate in modern day world. As a son, it is my duty to help him overcome.

:hmm:I think the gaals here outnumber us at this point. There are at least 15 if them and there are no more than 30 of us regulars.

4GZ7PJV.gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Nope, like most Somali dads, he is very busy with the REAL Somali RELIGION of qabyaalad through fadhi ku dirrir in how to exterminate certain qabiils, lead the others to submission and his sub-sub clan subjugate his other clans men. He needs to confess and get counselling for his clan based fanaticism than me a peace-loving atheist who refuses some middle ages doctrine to tell me who to like, love and hate in modern day world. As a son, it is my duty to help him overcome.
perfectly explains my earlier point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So most of you told your parents and nothing happened? My mother overreacts if I get her the wrong coffee order, imagine telling her something life changing. :bell:

P.s

I pray most of you to come back to the fold of Islam, may your hearts be filled with the beauty of Islam. :rejoice:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont come from a broken home uff stop generalising my parents are still happily married, I don't know where your getting this story from. Not all of us live in single parent households with prisoners as siblings lol
first of all i was not referring to you at all when i said that,but i was talking in a general sense so you could be included.quick question are u an atheist or nah because if you are nacalaa :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
My parents think it's a phase bc they admitted they went through similar "phases", esp my dad who "recovered" much later than my mom did. There was a span of time in our childhood where our father wasn't practicing, and my mom would ask him to come pray with her to facilitate practice. I think that later years sudden religious adherence thing @Knowthyself mentioned is a very real and commonplace. My family are on both extremes of the religious and non-religious spectrum, but no one stated outright they didn't believe outside my family that I know of.

When I'm not home, I call my mom everyday at 6-7 AM to speak with them, and they ask if I prayed fajr like clockwork as before. They fluctuate between what I will call a faith crisis, and the "phase" mindset.

I dont come from a broken home uff stop generalising my parents are still happily married, I don't know where your getting this story from. Not all of us live in single parent households with prisoners as siblings lol

Eternal

The funny thing is I made that comment encapsulating the real religion of us Somalis is qabyaalad. A Somali in Somalia will kill you for qabyaalad purposes and become a heroic figure among clan members, how does that sit well with Islamic teachings? My father is a Marxist who studied in Russia and lived in Prague, Czechoslovakia.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Eternal

The funny thing is I made that comment encapsulating the real religion of us Somalis is qabyaalad. A Somali in Somalia will kill you for qabyaalad purposes and become a heroic figure among clan members, how does that sit well with Islamic teachings? My father is a Marxist who studied in Russia and lived in Prague, Czechoslovakia.
my family unlike other families denounces qabil and my parents frown when i mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts