Dear Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I bet you're more emotional than me kkkkk

I guess I'd like to but I'm not gonna agonize over it, obviously I'd like to get with a non religious faraax. Anyway it's waaaay to early to think about marriage :idontlike:
tick tock
6622217d1086fb7bb935f7e755e15a890446f1ff18fee84a41bb4edcf9d72609.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
in real life most of my friends are muslim. i don't even talk about islam. but most of my issues are with muslims rather then islam. theres a difference. there are many things in the community that are problematic and I'm just calling it out. my ayeeyo ayan is a savage but i disowned her when she became an cadaan mouth piece. don't compare me to her :ileycry:.
You need to realise that most Muslims love Islam more than our own mothers and fathers and our entire family tree, wallahi you won't get far with any Muslim Somali if you keep disrespecting the deen besides you use to be practising wallahi that kind of touched my cold heart that's surrounded by cobwebs anywho may Allah guide you back to the fold Amiin.

I think at least 15-20% of our Somali friends and peers, and other Muslims also to a greater extent, are athiests. But the negative stigma attached to gaalnimo prevents many people from being upfront and honest about it. I bet most of the friends of the athiests in here think their friend is a Muslim :lol:

You need to realise that most Muslims love Islam more than our own mothers and fathers and our entire family tree, wallahi you won't get far with any Muslim Somali if you keep disrespecting the deen besides you use to be practising wallahi that kind of touched my cold heart that's surrounded by cobwebs anywho may Allah guide you back to the fold Amiin.

again you have to separate islam from muslims. isis claim to be muslims but nothing they do is islamic, saudiarabia claims to govern their nation using islamic law, when in actuality a lot of it has nothing to do with islam and its just blatant misogyny. A muslim is a human being that is capable of making mistakes and misinterpreting islamic teachings to fit his/her agenda whereas islam is just an ideology. i don't dislike either. but i am sometimes critical of both, mostly some muslims and their warped view of what islam is. in a perfect world, muslims would learn to stop imposing their religion on others, live and let live. let your deen guide you and give advice only when asked. you shouldn't want to try and convert everyone and attack those who leave the religion. you have no right to attack someone who leaves a religion or call someone a kaffir since you aren't allah and you can't punish people on his behalf. when i used to be muslim i would never judge others or act as if i can curse or attack someone on allah's behalf. if your gay or atheist or whatever then you do you, respect me and ill respect you. if i am free and able to practise islam you are free and able to not practise it. i also disagree with governing a nation (somalia) using islam, since religion is a private thing and your interpretation of it shouldn't be used as a political weapon. i went off on a tangent lol my bad.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
again you have to separate islam from muslims. isis claim to be muslims but nothing they do is islamic, saudiarabia claims to govern their nation using islamic law, when in actuality a lot of it has nothing to do with islam and its just blatant misogyny. A muslim is a human being that is capable of making mistakes and misinterpreting islamic teachings to fit his/her agenda whereas islam is just an ideology. i don't dislike either. but i am sometimes critical of both, mostly some muslims and their warped view of what islam is. in a perfect world, muslims would learn to stop imposing their religion on others, live and let live. let your deen guide you and give advice only when asked. you shouldn't want to try and convert everyone and attack those who leave the religion. you have no right to attack someone who leaves a religion or call someone a kaffir since you aren't allah and you can't punish people on his behalf. when i used to be muslim i would never judge others or act as if i can curse or attack someone on allah's behalf. if your gay or atheist or whatever then you do you, respect me and ill respect you. if i am free and able to practise islam you are free and able to not practise it. i also disagree with governing a nation (somalia) using islam, since religion is a private thing and you interpretation of it shouldn't be used as a political weapon. i went off on a tangent lol my bad.
i was agreeing with you until this part.Muslim nations should be ruled by islamic law
قُلْ إِنِّي عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّي وَكَذَّبْتُمْ بِهِ ۚ مَا عِنْدِي مَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ بِهِ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۖ يَقُصُّ الْحَقَّ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْفَاصِلِينَ
Say, "Indeed, I am on clear evidence from my Lord, and you have denied it. I do not have that for which you are impatient. The decision is only for Allah . He relates the truth, and He is the best of deciders."

i was agreeing with you until this part.Muslim nations should be ruled by islamic law
قُلْ إِنِّي عَلَىٰ بَيِّنَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّي وَكَذَّبْتُمْ بِهِ ۚ مَا عِنْدِي مَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ بِهِ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۖ يَقُصُّ الْحَقَّ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْفَاصِلِينَ
Say, "Indeed, I am on clear evidence from my Lord, and you have denied it. I do not have that for which you are impatient. The decision is only for Allah . He relates the truth, and He is the best of deciders."
Nothing against you but I think you should move to a shariah law country if you believe that

Australia is a secular country

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Nothing against you but I think you should move to a shariah law country if you believe that

To be fair, he specifically stated Muslim nations. Australia is not a Muslim nation.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

i like where i live ,and i'm not planning to leave.and no muslim country in this point in time is practicing shariah properly
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
they are allied with kufar countries,hence not fulfilling the hukm of allah properly

i like where i live ,and i'm not planning to leave.and no country in this point in time is practicing shariah properly
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.
they are allied with kufar countries,hence not fulfilling the hukm of allah properly
That's funny, ISIS says the same thing.

So you want a shariah state that doesn't Ally with kuffar? I have some options.
There are some parts of
Iraq
Syria
Yemen
Somalia
Nigeria
Mali
Afghanistan
Pakistan
To name a few. Not the best living conditions australia might have spiders but these places have drones

Have a nice holiday

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
again you have to separate islam from muslims. isis claim to be muslims but nothing they do is islamic, saudiarabia claims to govern their nation using islamic law, when in actuality a lot of it has nothing to do with islam and its just blatant misogyny. A muslim is a human being that is capable of making mistakes and misinterpreting islamic teachings to fit his/her agenda whereas islam is just an ideology. i don't dislike either. but i am sometimes critical of both, mostly some muslims and their warped view of what islam is. in a perfect world, muslims would learn to stop imposing their religion on others, live and let live. let your deen guide you and give advice only when asked. you shouldn't want to try and convert everyone and attack those who leave the religion. you have no right to attack someone who leaves a religion or call someone a kaffir since you aren't allah and you can't punish people on his behalf. when i used to be muslim i would never judge others or act as if i can curse or attack someone on allah's behalf. if your gay or atheist or whatever then you do you, respect me and ill respect you. if i am free and able to practise islam you are free and able to not practise it. i also disagree with governing a nation (somalia) using islam, since religion is a private thing and your interpretation of it shouldn't be used as a political weapon. i went off on a tangent lol my bad.
Religion is a private thing? Says Who your prophet Darwin? Don't dictate what Islam is cause the Quran is in black & white it's clear as day & it says religion isn't a private thing otherwise there wouldn't be a call to prayer in Muslim countries 5 times a day, Somalia is a Muslim country so shariah is integral you have no choice in the matter since you're a gaal.

I get it you ain't a Muslim but where do you get off trying to dictate to our Muslim sisters what they can or cannot wear? You should have that conversation with your own people gaalo like Jessica miise Emma. If a person leaves the fold of Islam then they're an apostate gaal it hasn't got anything to do with the individual judging rather Allah has made it clear in the Quran as slaves we hear & simply obey. Since you're a kaffir you should be shunned an ostracised again that's not me judging its right there in the Quran, for your own sake don't go to Somalia & tell people you've apostated cause under shariah law you should be killed again that's not me going by my own whims & desires it's says so in the Quran. Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam & there's nothing you can say or do to change the Quran which is followed by 99% of Somalis.

It's quite evident to me that we will never see eye to eye on anything cause you're going off based on your whims & desires whereas I am a slave & only follow the will of my master Allah like the good slave that I am so I bid you Godspeed.

yes but whose to say the views of whoever is making the law will match up with your interpretation of islam? its very easy to warp the same sentence into suiting an agenda. do you agree with saudiarabia's way of governance? they just as easily used islam to refuse women of their basic rights.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i used to h

yes but whose to say the views of whoever is making the law will match up with your interpretation of islam? its very easy to warp the same sentence into suiting an agenda. do you agree with saudiarabia's way of governance? they just as easily used islam to refuse women of their basic rights.
what aspects of saudi arabian governance are you referring to

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That's funny, ISIS says the same thing.

So you want a shariah state that doesn't Ally with kuffar? I have some options.
There are some parts of
Iraq
Syria
Yemen
Somalia
Nigeria
Mali
Afghanistan
Pakistan
To name a few. Not the best living conditions australia might have spiders but these places have drones

Have a nice holiday
you're an actual ciyaal.I'm happy right were i am thank you.Regarding Islam,i would like to see a day where all Muslim countries are unified under one banner,have a strong cohesive military and a just leader.Just like the golden age of islam when we weren't western puppets

the middle east gave it a try and look at them now.We must take heed to the previous faults of other nations
The Middle East got rich off oil
They don't manufacture anything, they don't produce anything intellectually, their universities are utter shite compared to western universities. The average IQ is under 90. Their only source of money is oil
If you want to see a theocracy without the blessing of black gold, take a look at Mauritania. Mauritania is an utter shithole and 20% of its people are slaves. And I don't want to go in on Pakistan, Saudi Arabias most successful project
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.