Dear Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be able to live with my family if I was an atheist, your fam will never love you for you so why would stay and act as if they'd care for you

Why be fake your whole life?

Just be a proud gaal

I'm close to a few atheist somali ppl and whenever I look at their lifestyle I feel a little bit idk
It's sad

Better to be true to yourself

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
first of all i was not referring to you at all when i said that,but i was talking in a general sense so you could be included.quick question are u an atheist or nah because if you are nacalaa :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Why are you so ashamed that a few people on here do not see islam as their true faith ? You do realise islam is only 1400 years old ? Islam didn't exist for eternity, religions always change new ones form or reform. The crisis happening in islam currently with terrorism and mass scale poverty in islamic countries is what is causing many people to doubt. God is truly testing all those fortunate muslims, striken by mass scale poverty and constant perpetual political wars. I wish there to be peace in this world but allas this will never occur, a few rotten apples in this world seek to repress and control individuals, the need fot war is a fortunate weakness we have, economic incentives will always drive the need for war guns are pofitable in the black market. However my faith has nothing to do with you its a private affair something which I don't like disscussing. Everyone should practice privately what they wish to practice no one has a right to judge in this world, however somalis love to smell eachother private affairs, as a result they always seek to know the smallest detail about you. I'm an extremely private person therefore I rarely disscuss about myself especially not to somalis bloody tale tatters they love to gossip.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Why are you so ashamed that a few people on here do not see islam as their true faith ? You do realise islam is only 1400 years old ? Islam didn't exist for eternity, religions always change new ones form or reform. The crisis happening in islam currently with terrorism and mass scale poverty in islamic countries is what is causing many people to doubt. God is truly testing all those fortunate muslims, striken by mass scale poverty and constant perpetual political wars. I wish there to be peace in this world but allas this will never occur, a few rotten apples in this world seek to repress and control individuals, the need fot war is a fortunate weakness we have, economic incentives will always drive the need for war guns are pofitable in the black market. However my faith has nothing to do with you its a private affair something which I don't like disscussing. Everyone should practice privately what they wish to practice no one has a right to judge in this world, however somalis love to smell eachother private affairs, as a result they always seek to know the smallest detail about you. I'm an extremely private person therefore I rarely disscuss about myself especially not to somalis bloody tale tatters they love to gossip.
tbh i coudlnt care less about what you believe lakum diinukum walliya deen "To you be your religion, and to me my religion

This polytheism is abnormal for Somalis, hence my diagnosis of it being a Europhile brain parasite.

For the European its natural, they always believed in human beings as God, Jesus was God but also Human being.

So the transition to Darwin, Dawkins, Hawkins and Copernicus as God's also is not difficult or fat fetched or even hard to fathom.

Their previous faith of Odinism was the same, it even encouraged homosexuality between the Anglo's, Saxons, the Vikings as a means of strengthening male 'brotherhood' and 'resolve', hence homosexuality was always natural to them throughout history.

Their Greek Europhile false God's of theirs encouraged this, hence all their major philosophers were homosexual's including their warriors (Alexandre, Palto, Aristotle, Vikings etc.)

This is not natural for Somalis, hence my appropriate diagnoses as a Europhile Brain parasite, that I am here to cure and get rid off.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I wouldn't be able to live with my family if I was an atheist, your fam will never love you for you so why would stay and act as if they'd care for you

Why be fake your whole life?

Just be a proud gaal

I'm close to a few atheist somali ppl and whenever I look at their lifestyle I feel a little bit idk
It's sad

Better to be true to yourself

It's hard for ex Muslim to be true for themselves when fanatics who want to hurt you are all over the place and when family members will disown you is a real risk.

This is a bad reflection on Muslims. Can't even tolerate someone becoming atheist without extreme reactions.

It's hard for ex Muslim to be true for themselves when fanatics who want to hurt you are all over the place and when family members will disown you is a real risk.

This is a bad reflection on Muslims. Can't even tolerate someone becoming atheist without extreme reactions.

What does your family disowning you matter when the relationship with yourself is broken? I'd rather be true to myself than put up a show for people who don't even like me

And if you live quietly no one will ever bother you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts