Dear Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and no. I've insinuated it many times, and they get the hint. i honestly don't think they care. my dad doesn't even pray, and my step mom has no say over my life. i had an aunt who asked me to go to friday prayer with her, i laughed and hung up.

tumblr_mrm5hh7had1qk08n1o1_500.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
A Somali Atheist wouldn't come out to the average Somali parent as they would react poorly. If you love your parents and want a relationship with them, then keep it down low and live your life.

I would only come out due to extreme circumstances honestly. Hopefully I would be able to marry another Somali Desist/Agnostic/Atheist and my family won't question my personal life as a "cultural Muslim".

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
yes and no. I've insinuated it many times, and they get the hint. i honestly don't think they care. my dad doesn't even pray, and my step mom has no say over my life. i had an aunt who asked me to go to friday prayer with her, i laughed and hung up.

tumblr_mrm5hh7had1qk08n1o1_500.gif
this explains everything,broken homes =broken kids :kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Fulayiin waaye they come on here to vent out of frustration. Soo baxa out of the armaajo haddaa rag tihiin (and film their responses for us:dead:)

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dad is fine with it. He just doesn't want me to become a media and publicly embarrass our family. I love my dad too much to do that.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Alright then did your father drink?. What if your family were religious? would be muslim today?

Fulayiin waaye they come on here to vent out of frustration. Soo baxa out of the armaajo haddaa rag tihiin (and film their responses for us:dead:)
well somali muslim parents are generally very intolerant of apostates. they'd disown you. or in some cases have you killed. i don't recommend that at all

Alright then did your father drink?. What if your family were religious? would be muslim today?
hell no. he's muslim but he's one of those muslims that aren't exactly wadaads? I'm sure when he gets older he'll all of a sudden become a waddad like most somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

my late mother and step mother were VEERRRYYYYY religious. i was religious too when i was younger. i only recently became an atheist.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
lmao i saw you delete that.

so are you saying your only muslim becouse of your parents? :cosbyhmm:
i deleted it because the quote didnt come out properly so i copied and pasted it again dont get it twisted.They taught me my religion lakiin i researched it myself and found it to be the most logical religion

i deleted it because the quote didnt come out properly so i copied and pasted it again dont get it twisted.They taught me my religion lakiin i researched it myself and found it to be the most logical religion
so why did you assume i was atheist becouse of my parents? am i not capable doing research? don't be hypocritical warya :ufdup:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
How? I haven't said anything Ayaan Hirsi level shit and I'm not on TV crusading against Muslims.

I don't give a shit if people who know me find out I'm an Atheist.
Does your mum know?

My mother would tolerate anything but apostasy lol

The funny thing is that she isn't even pious and didn't go past juz tabarak.

My dad doesn't really give af. He used to drink but he doesn't anymore.

I convey a lot of right wing view points and get critical of Islamism (political Islam) and they don't care

So I don't need to come out really

TheLibertarianQuiche

hell no. he's muslim but he's one of those muslims that aren't exactly wadaads? I'm sure when he gets older he'll all of a sudden become a waddad like most somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

my late mother and step mother were VEERRRYYYYY religious. i was religious too when i was younger. i only recently became an atheist.

Alright then.

TheLibertarianQuiche

How? I haven't said anything Ayaan Hirsi level shit and I'm not on TV crusading against Muslims.

I don't give a shit if people who know me find out I'm an Atheist.

I mean if one of your relative searches your name on Twitter and stumbles across your account. Trust me some s find Ayaan better than an Atheist that keeps to themselves.

TheLibertarianQuiche

My mother would tolerate anything but apostasy lol

The funny thing is that she isn't even pious and didn't go past juz tabarak.

My dad doesn't really give af. He used to drink but he doesn't anymore.

I convey a lot of right wing view points and get critical of Islamism (political Islam) and they don't care

So I don't need to come out really

So if you were religious would you still be Muslim?

Also on a scale of 1-10 how religious were your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts