Dating Sim (Otome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I take that as a date then. Dont worry about the other 2. I will take care of you Inshallah. Dm me phone and where to send the plane tickets to.

I have a hot date with a highly sought-after younger man that's a bro-vider. :it0tdo8:

Now I must use strategic deception to elevate my value. Waan diyaar garoobaya.

- Darbax that face with some frosting
- Keep him on the edge with longing
- Act like a nun but dress like a flirt
- Stilettos for an instant growth spurt
- Carve out a canyon of curves
- So distracted he swerves
- Seriously downplay that age
- Then deposit your pet in a cage

Last edited:
I have a hot date with a highly sought-after younger man that's a bro-vider. :it0tdo8:

Now I must use strategic deception to elevate my value. Waan diyaar garoobaya.

- Darbax that face with some frosting
Qiyaanada iiga daa wll. Im coming as sincere man.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Im all ears. I got time and patience

I see why you have two wives already. You've got a listeners ear. Many people are so tuned into broadcasting their own stations that they forget about the other party's narrative along with the nuances of their thoughts, beliefs, interests, and passions. Or if they do manage to grasp it, they heavily skew it according to their lens. You've got presence. :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
As you are a writer of fanfiction bless us with colourful prose.
Alright, answer these questions and your good to go.
A: Who do you want the main two subjects to be?
B: I’m guessing the story is going to be romantic? If not tell me what genre you want it to be.
C. Are you all right with the story being graphic?
Any additional information is welcomed!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Alright, answer these questions and your good to go.
A: Who do you want the main two subjects to be?
B: I’m guessing the story is going to be romantic? If not tell me what genre you want it to be.
C. Are you all right with the story being graphic?
Any additional information is welcomed!

A: Why just two subjects. A woman that is highly vaunted by many men but settles on only one. The male and female leads can be anyone. I would much rather look on from a distance than weave myself into the tale. :lawd: Let me be a voyeur and watch from the sidelines. I want to identify with all the characters vicariously.

B: Romantic - of the reverse harem variety.
C. Make the story tasteful and try to blur lines between tawdry and tame. Strike a balance without being too indulgent nor a snore fest.

I'm giving you a lot of creative control. :mjpls:

Last edited:

A_A

A: Why just two subjects. A woman that is highly vaunted by many men but settles on only one. The male and female leads can be anyone. I would much rather watch on from the sidelines than weave myself into the tale. :lawd: Let me be a voyeur and watch from the sidelines. I want to identify with all the characters vicariously.

C. Make the story tasteful and try to blur lines between tawdry and tame. Strike a balance without being too indulgent nor a snore fest.

What hold up you want a story based on people here or a show?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What hold up you want a story based on people here or a show?

Hmmm... If I do one based on people here they might be incensed but it will surely give this thread more views.

If I do it based on fictitious characters no one will be offended and it could still be rather good but people might not see themselves in the characters.

What's your take? I need a second opinion.

A_A

Hmmm... If I do one based on people here they might be incensed but it will surely give this thread more views.

If I do it based on fictitious characters no one will be offended and it could still be rather good but people might not see themselves in the characters.

What's your take? I need a second opinion.
I was going to write about people on here. Not everyone on here would want to read about some show they don’t know about, plus there is no such thing as too much drama:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was going to write about people on here. Not everyone on here would want to read about some show they don’t know about, plus there is no such thing as too much drama:trumpsmirk:

That's settled. Do it!

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-gif-2.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A: Why just two subjects. A woman that is highly vaunted by many men but settles on only one. The male and female leads can be anyone. I would much rather look on from a distance than weave myself into the tale. :lawd: Let me be a voyeur and watch from the sidelines. I want to identify with all the characters vicariously.

Giving you a lot of creative control kulaha. You sound like a macalin assigning a school project.
:chrisfreshhah:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Darbax that face with some frosting

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is the meaning of this! It infuriates me deeply that my lady is being courted by unrefined crude ruffians. I will not standby and watch this fine specimen of a woman fraternize and consort with her intellectual and social inferiors. I challenge you "gentlemen" to a duel, shall we proceed, or are you too yellow bellied?. Perhaps i shall take it down a notch and we'll just engage in a little fisticuffs, a little scuffle and tussle, what do you say lads.

5d6.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Giving you a lot of creative control kulaha. You sound like a macalin assigning a school project.
:chrisfreshhah:

:pachah1: I'm patiently waiting for a copy. I should have set a firm deadline.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I ruin it with the pet in the cage piece? :mjlol: That in itself is a major deduction even with nimaan courting doubles.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What is the meaning of this! It infuriates me deeply that my lady is being courted by unrefined crude ruffians. I will not standby and watch this fine specimen of a woman fraternize and consort with her intellectual and social inferiors. I challenge you "gentlemen" to a duel, shall we proceed, or are you too yellow-bellied?. Perhaps i shall take it down a notch and we'll just engage in a little fisticuffs, a little scuffle and tussle, what do you say lads.

5d6.jpg

Naming and claiming this soon in the game, well before the opening credits?:ohreally:

If you wish to fight them then paint me a mental portrait of how you woe? :drakewtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Whoever secures sophisticate

Just know

She lies about being on a diet 24/7

She has a stash of junk food in the 3rd cabinet to the bottom left of her stove.

Her fine china can be nice cups when you invite your friends over to play video games

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
She said 'How can you satisfy me while you are across the ocean?'. This is when I decided to tuck her in through the phone. I phoned her up and poured into her delicate ear tale of love and darkness. Knowing that she has difficulties withstanding my commands, she pressed the phone to her bosom. She slowly untied her shirt, button for button, until she stood in perfect nudity. I led her, through the phone, to the master bedroom. I said imagin me being there infront if you, holding you tight, chest to chest, as I slowly, with eagerness and tenderness, lower myself....

After she came to her senses she confessed her admiration for me. Partly for relieving her from her thirst and drought, but mainly for healing a heart I did not break, and raising a kid I did not make.

To be confinued...
This was :z1banet::z1banet:

You need to collab with our fellow erotic novelist @Basra
Y’all can make a lot of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending