Dating Sim (Otome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She said 'How can you satisfy me while you are across the ocean?'. This is when I decided to tuck her in through the phone. I phoned her up and poured into her delicate ear tale of love and darkness. Knowing that she has difficulties withstanding my commands, she pressed the phone to her bosom. She slowly untied her shirt, button for button, until she stood in perfect nudity. I led her, through the phone, to the master bedroom. I said imagin me being there infront if you, holding you tight, chest to chest, as I slowly, with eagerness and tenderness, lower myself....

After she came to her senses she confessed her admiration for me. Partly for relieving her from her thirst and drought, but mainly for healing a heart I did not break, and raising a kid I did not make.

To be confinued...

This lady must be wooed in ways beyond astral projection or scanning of my innermost thought (which are PG and filled to the brim with Hello Kitty memorabilia). I know youโ€™re also capable of cleansing my memories and replacing them with yours.

Luckily for you, my home is immune to mind-bending, Dracula. I set up a series of disruptors around my house so you wouldnโ€™t create a contemporary update to your Doonbiro fetish with me as the female lead.

Let's see the next chapter of your Manga.

91766.gif

Did something happen between you two?

And what in the hell is Katana? I could either only smoke weed alone and watched documentaries and/or chilled with my Japanese friends on drinking nights at uni when neither anime, katanas or concentration was involved. Hence why I look lost in here
C:\Users\MOHAMO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

My world is totally unadulterated so what do you think transpired? Lol, you know very well what it means so cut the blissful ignorance. :mjlol: I heard you were in cosplay at the same convention as that Vic Mignogna fellow.

Warya you need to power up for this

View attachment 64552

Are your levels over 9000? :russsmug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're an I phone 4s xabibti I'll go with the newest iPhone 10s @CaliSomali

I'm as classic as an Aston Martin with no mileage.

Letโ€™s face it @CaliSomali isnโ€™t checking for you. @Knowles is not coming back. When she dropped you off at my house saying she was going shoe shopping thatโ€™s when I knew she was walking out. I know youโ€™re going through a rush of emotions. You have a constipated look of disappointment and must deal with abandonment through a colicky hunger for attention.

Shoves pacifier in the mouth of this oversized babyโ€™s mouth. Iโ€™m the barente, now.

tumblr_nnemzvNhmZ1qenkz9o1_500.gif

@xalimathe6 @CaliSomali @henni @sigmund @Knowles Take note. This is what a woman becomes if she doesn't get married by 30.

C:\Users\MOHAMO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.png

C:\Users\MOHAMO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.png

Unless you came to be a lolita boy (which the heroine never ends up on account of jail bait) but follows her around like a lost dog, then out of my way! There are unloved Abdis that need rescuing.
original.gif

I am marrying a young man as soon as i hit 70
My apprentice, you're a P.I.M.P!

Ramen

๐ŸŒธ
I'm as classic as an Aston Martin with no mileage.

Letโ€™s face it @CaliSomali isnโ€™t checking for you. @Knowles is not coming back. When she dropped you off at my house saying she was going shoe shopping thatโ€™s when I knew she was walking out. I know youโ€™re going through a rush of emotions. You have a constipated look of disappointment and must deal with abandonment through a colicky hunger for attention.

Shoves pacifier in mouth in this oversized babyโ€™s mouth. Iโ€™m the barente, now.

tumblr_nnemzvNhmZ1qenkz9o1_500.gif

Unless you came to be a lolita boy (which the heroine never ends up on account of jail bait) but follows her around like a lost dog, then out of my way! There are unloved Abdis that need rescuing.
C:\Users\MOHAMO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.png

C:\Users\MOHAMO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image005.gif

original.gif

C:\Users\MOHAMO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image006.png
My apprentice, you're a P.I.M.P!
KISS KISS FALL IN LOOOVEEEEEE

Muji

VIP
@sophisticate i knew this day would come

Donโ€™t worry I planned ahead for you. Here are the options:

@AussieHustler quite smart but has been following me around like a lost puppy since I became his equal, a mod. You will be enjoying my left overs.

@mrlog quite dim but dutifully loyal, another one of my left overs

@Abdalla deluded, augmentative and another one harbours a crush on me, but his real love is @Reiko

@Yaquub mentally unhinged and is due for a stay at a mental health facility if left untreated. This one can be a fixer up. Thereโ€™s pontential there but a turbulent adolescence to get him through.

As you can see thereโ€™s not much on offer hence why I saved the best till last

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
KISS KISS FALL IN LOOOVEEEEEE

You have good taste in animes. :leon: For that, I will give you a tuxedo mask rose.

QuerulousMintyLamprey-small.gif

@AussieHustler quite smart but has been following me around like a lost puppy since I became his equal, a mod. You will be enjoying my left overs.

@Abdalla deluded, augmentative and another one harbours a crush on me, but his real love is @Reiko

@Yaquub mentally unhinged and is due for a stay at a mental health facility if left untreated. This one can be a fixer up. Thereโ€™s pontential there but a turbulent adolescence to get him through.

Hold your horses @Knowles I came here to conversationally kick it with them. Who said anything about rushed commitments. Anything forced makes me run for cover. :kanyeshrug: We're taking our time and having a few laughs.

Among your list, @Apollo is probably the most palatable one, as he's no hand me down. I'll take him to the London Science Museum to see Crick and Watson's DNA molecular model. :wow1:

You and @Factz would make a good couple. He was also kind enough to offer an assist like your lovely self.

Factz said:
Iโ€™m amazing at a lot of things. I can efficiently breathe air through a single nostril. Iโ€™m ridiculously good looking, astute, perceptive and I think you need me to help you find someone.

I emerged from my woman cave in search of something edible. While in the kitchen my mother pulled me aside. For the first time since ever, she told me I was getting old.

I was gobsmacked. A lady who told me to keep away from fiends was now consenting to me throwing myself at their feet.

I was in crisis mode. She reminded me that I preserved well in the face but, to not let the goods go to waste. That and she encouraged me to put some meat on my bones. I sensed she wanted a healthy grandchild at some point which was undeniably hers.

I suppose the frozen gametes safeguarded by my Jewish doctor were restlessly searching for a reliable Abdi to call zaddy (they havenโ€™t hatched yet so excuse their speech impediment).

Before we put the horse before the carriage I have to get myself the courage to at least get out of the xafad. My first order of business is to wade through the sea of faceless virtual pirates on SSpot through a dating simulation โ€“ Otome style.

Where will we go? What will we do? Set the scene. This is a multiplayer roleplay after all. :fittytousand:
How old are you

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You have good taste in animes. :leon: For that, I will give you a tuxedo mask rose.

QuerulousMintyLamprey-small.gif

Hold your horses @Knowles I came here to conversationally kick it with them. Who said anything about rushed commitments. Anything forced makes me run for cover. :kanyeshrug: We're taking our time and having a few laughs.

Among your list, @Apollo is probably the most palatable one, as he's no hand me down. I'll take him to the London Science Museum to see Crick and Watson's DNA molecular model. :wow1:

You and @Factz would make a good couple. He was also kind enough to offer an assist like your lovely self.

I never wrote that. I see what you did there. :dead:

@Knowles wants to marry a male feminist and I'm not her type. Plus, she does gender studies which is a big turn off for me. She could be good looking but we're not compatible but she's still cool.
:yousmart:

I think her best option is @AussieHustler since he admitted being a male feminist. @Knowles I think you shoud move to Melbourne because I'm starting to feel sorry for @AussieHustler. I'm sure he can be a good husband, calling him a left over is just rude.

@Knowles wants to marry a male feminist and I'm not her type. Plus, she does gender studies which is a big turn off for me. She could be good looking but we're not compatible but she's still cool.

I think her best option is @AussieHustler since he admitted being a male feminist. @Knowles I think you shoud move to Melbourne because I'm starting to feel sorry for @AussieHustler. I'm sure he can be a good husband, calling him a left over is just rude.

@Factz

Sxb, I upgraded myself to reer Borame.

Hi Sophi

:westbrookswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I think her best option is @AussieHustler since he admitted being a male feminist. @Knowles I think you shoud move to Melbourne because I'm starting to feel sorry for @AussieHustler. I'm sure he can be a good husband, calling him a leftover is just rude.

You came here with machismo and left like a little lamb. :gaasdrink: I know your triggers.

You'll be back.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Haye edo. Sariirta ka kac. Time is going. Caruur mutaclimina ka tag. Something to remember. Im available in Columbus.:trumpsmirk:. I would love to help.

:denzelnigga: You seem like you're the most concerned about my ovarian reserves, which means you're winning for now. We might have to see a courtside Cavaliers game when I stroll into town

:dwill: How will we take care of your situation(s)?

Your luff and wallet are split two ways to Sunday between your co-wives.

:denzelnigga: You seem like you're the most concerned about my ovarian reserves, which means you're winning for now. We might have to see a courtside Cavaliers game when I stroll into town

:dwill: How will we take care of your situation(s)?

Your wallet is split two ways to Sunday between your co-wives.
I take that as a date then. Dont worry about the other 2. I will take care of you Inshallah. Dm me phone and where to send the plane tickets to.

mrlog

VIP

@mrlog shakes his head and kisses his teeth
Maxay dantu ciishay wiiloo
Dulqaad iyo deeq lahaayoo
Dadkuna doqon moodayaa

Muji

VIP

I only called him a left over because you donโ€™t advertise the guy you like to another woman. Rookie mistake!

But now that Iโ€™ve read his response, he has been cancelled. Put in a good word for me with your fellow torontonian, the one who wears the Gucci suits

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
She said 'How can you satisfy me while you are across the ocean?'. This is when I decided to tuck her in through the phone. I phoned her up and poured into her delicate ear tale of love and darkness. Knowing that she has difficulties withstanding my commands, she pressed the phone to her bosom. She slowly untied her shirt, button for button, until she stood in perfect nudity. I led her, through the phone, to the master bedroom. I said imagin me being there infront if you, holding you tight, chest to chest, as I slowly, with eagerness and tenderness, lower myself....

After she came to her senses she confessed her admiration for me. Partly for relieving her from her thirst and drought, but mainly for healing a heart I did not break, and raising a kid I did not make.

To be confinued...
This is nice :ohhhdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts