Dating/marrying other diasporas

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oof SSPOT heartbreak lmao. @Tameable Qumayo dropped you like a hot potato
7x6dkMargL-6.png

This is the problem with females sxb.. They sweet talk with a bunch of guys telling them hes the king and stuff, then pick one and drop the rest like a hot potato.. I shall give up the title Qumayo whisperer to you now :cryinglaughsmiley:
:O27GWRK:
Damn, I shouldn't have replied to this thread! Explain yourself @Tameable Qumayo look what you have done to this man!
I'll try to keep clear of you, the way you are dropping other fellas like hot potatoes is not increasing my confidence as a "Kartoffel"
Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-04 um 16.27.46.png

:kanyehmm:
@Saredo wouldnt drop me for a farax that sounds like this guy
:silanyolaugh:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Damn, I shouldn't have replied to this thread! Explain yourself @Tameable Qumayo look what you have done to this man!
I'll try to keep clear of you, the way you are dropping other fellas like hot potatoes is not increasing my confidence as a "Kartoffel"
View attachment 92984
:kanyehmm:
@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer don't stay clear of me:mjcry:
The truth is, @Abdisamad3 wu ii bah dileey. He even confessed publicly how he loves knowles but is stucked with me:i83dwbv::yloezpe:
You might be the miskeen abdi caught at the crossire but I was gon drop him like a kartoffel anyway:francis:

Now about the mehr, I hear you will add qudaar iyo mangos, should I get my favourite gabsar ready?:mjswag:

Trending