Dating/marrying other diasporas

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer don't stay clear of me:mjcry:
The truth is, @Abdisamad3 wu ii bah dileey. He even confessed publicly how he loves knowles but is stucked with me:i83dwbv::yloezpe:
You might be the miskeen abdi caught at the crossire but I was gon drop him like a kartoffel anyway:francis:

Now about the mehr, I hear you will add qudaar iyo mangos, should I get my favourite gabsar ready?:mjswag:
Kkkk I have two pleased wives @beenleey @Céleste
I’d be happy for you to be my third :denzelnigga:

@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer don't stay clear of me:mjcry:
The truth is, @Abdisamad3 wu ii bah dileey. He even confessed publicly how he loves knowles but is stucked with me:i83dwbv::yloezpe:
You might be the miskeen abdi caught at the crossire but I was gon drop him like a kartoffel anyway:francis:

Now about the mehr, I hear you will add qudaar iyo mangos, should I get my favourite gabsar ready?:mjswag:
Walaal I have to be my brother's keeper in this, this alliance goes beyond blood, it's about baradho-nimo and you reer moose iyo maple-syrup waa na bah disheen as well wallahi.
So I appreciate you considering getting your favorite garbasaar ready for me but I have look out for the greater good plus I could be next once a more f***ed-up-sounding-accent-having Farax comes along oo af Ingiriis jajabsanaayo, I can't be ditched for a Mongolian Abdi :nahgirl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Walaal I have to be my brother's keeper in this, this alliance goes beyond blood, it's about baradho-nimo and you reer moose iyo maple-syrup waa na bah disheen as well wallahi.
So I appreciate you considering getting your favorite garbasaar ready for me but I have look out for the greater good plus I could be next once a more f***ed-up-sounding-accent-having Farax comes along oo af Ingiriis jajabsanaayo, I can't be ditched for a Mongolian Abdi :nahgirl:

Mongolian abdis exist?:diddyass:
I can't make promises but atm, it is you I am willing to grab my gabsar for.

@Abdisamad3 was busy messing around and never took me to the doctor to get my hearing fixed. You can try fixing my hearing to like the german accent only. Don't block a blessing walal :sass1:

Mongolian abdis exist?:diddyass:
I can't make promises but atm, it is you I am willing to grab my gabsar for.

@Abdisamad3 was busy messing around and never took me to the doctor to get my hearing fixed. You can try fixing my hearing to like the german accent only. Don't block a blessing walal :sass1:

"Waxaad ii tahay nasteexee, nacabka aan uga gabbado
Dhibaato ha ii nugleyn
[...]
Rag waa nacab iyo nasteexee, mid aad noqon lama ogee
Dhibaato ha ii nugleyn"
:banderas: the bittersweet nature of the best relationships in a nutshell.
TQ you are moving ahead quick walaal I feel flattered, but should I be scared of being catfished? I can't be caught slipping with @The Good lounging in this thread :ivers:

Trending