Dating/marrying other diasporas

Would you date/marry other diasporas? Why or why not?
If you don’t mind it, do you have favourite diaspora/least fave diasporas?

Also if it comes to marriage, are you willing to move to their country?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’d definitely marry from other diasporas
I’d marry from Australia or Canada most likely
I wouldn’t have issue marrying from UK but i would do extensive research through my eedos living there lol

I don’t care for the other European diasporas because there would be a language barrier and very different ways of line

my work and family are here so I wouldn’t be moving anywhere, but if I had to I could to go Canada potentially

I’d definitely marry from other diasporas
I’d marry from Australia or Canada most likely
I wouldn’t have issue marrying from UK but i would do extensive research through my eedos living there lol

I don’t care for the other European diasporas because there would be a language barrier and very different ways of line

my work and family are here so I wouldn’t be moving anywhere, but if I had to I could to go Canada potentially
Language barrier? You dont speak somali?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Im open to marrying any diaspora Xalimo but I wouldn't move to any country except the US. Europe is too cramped
:denzelnigga:

Would you date/marry other diasporas? Why or why not?
If you don’t mind it, do you have favourite diaspora/least fave diasporas?

Also if it comes to marriage, are you willing to move to their country?
If you're from the anglo countries then it's simple I guess

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I say yes but I know I won't ever do it cause it's hard trying to get spousal visas from a lot of the countries somali's are already in. If i can avoid this issue I will but marriage doesn't tend to work that way so I'll always be open to whatever comes my way. However, I refuse to move to AussieLand or New Zealand they will have to come to where I live.

Apollo

VIP
European Somalis can easily integrate into Anglo countries because most of them speak English.

The reverse is nearly impossible. Imagine a UK Farax moving to Sweden without knowing Swedish, hard sell.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Euro Somalis can easily integrate into Anglo countries because most of them speak English.

The reverse is nearly impossible. Imagine a UK Farax moving to Sweden without knowing Swedish, hard sell.
That doesn't sound fun

Euro Somalis can easily integrate into Anglo countries because most of them speak English.

Actually, English speakers from Anglo countries would fare well in Scandinavia. Most folks over there can speak English.

Apollo

VIP
Actually, English speakers from Anglo countries would fair well in Scandinavia. Most folks over there can speak English.

Their job security would be extremely limited. They will have to compete with local Swedes. It is economically a disastrous move for UK Somalis.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Marrying from only a certain group sounds very limiting, I think there's no farax in the world who is afraid of broadening his horizone and throwing the biggest finishing net possible.

Trending

Latest posts