Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
"Waxaad ii tahay nasteexee, nacabka aan uga gabbado
Dhibaato ha ii nugleyn
[...]
Rag waa nacab iyo nasteexee, mid aad noqon lama ogee
Dhibaato ha ii nugleyn"
:banderas: the bittersweet nature of the best relationships in a nutshell.
TQ you are moving ahead quick walaal I feel flattered, but should I be scared of being catfished? I can't be caught slipping with @The Good lounging in this thread :ivers:
I won't make a thread if TQ ends up being a guy. That Soulsearching thread was too easy to pass on but you're homie so I won't expose you
:trumpsmirk:

There's trouble in paradise.
@Tameable Qumayo has been snatched from me after we went for grocery shopping on the German side of the border.. On our way we ran into a fake police checkpoint manned by a hitler looking German with a skin tan that looks like as if he was dipped in a dark-brown chocolate and very large abnormal forehead.. @Tameable Qumayo found his accent more authentic than mine.. @The Good has been celebrating my defeat really hard, jumping up down like a monkey and he was last seen running in the streets with a megaphone to spread the rumor.

@Tameable Qumayo has been snatched from me after we went for grocery shopping on the German side of the border.. On our way we ran into a fake police check point manned by a hitler looking German with a skin tan that looks like as if he was dipped in a dark-brown chocolate and very large abnormal forehead.. @Tameable Qumayo found his accent more authentic than mine.. @The Good has been celebrating my defeat really hard, jumping up down like a monkey and he was last seen running in the streets with a megaphone to spread the rumor.

I'm so sorry !! @The Good why are you so cruel ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer
I was trying to find the Somali version, would have been more beautiful in the original language. But I always remember this poem and fell in love with it first time I read it.
If we all saw each other as family, maybe some world conflicts would have been solved.

Allāhu a'laam.

Last edited:
I won't make a thread if TQ ends up being a guy. That Soulsearching thread was too easy to pass on but you're homie so I won't expose you
:trumpsmirk:

@Tameable Qumayo has been snatched from me after we went for grocery shopping on the German side of the border.. On our way we ran into a fake police checkpoint manned by a hitler looking German with a skin tan that looks like as if he was dipped in a dark-brown chocolate and very large abnormal forehead.. @Tameable Qumayo found his accent more authentic than mine.. @The Good has been celebrating my defeat really hard, jumping up down like a monkey and he was last seen running in the streets with a megaphone to spread the rumor.

I was trying to find the Somali version, would have been more beautiful in the original language. But I always remember this poem and fell in love with it first time I read it.
If we all saw each other as family, maybe some world conflicts would have been solved.

Allāhu a'laam.
you can choose which version you want to read in this box in the upper right corner next to the title, but not all poems have a Somali version, some are written originally in English by Somali authors :samwelcome:

Yeah it has a powerful message and deals with the root of a majority of conflicts, arrogance as the title is put. I find it interesting that the Somali title is simply "Aadmi" or human.

Exodus

Alienist
I NEED to get an American Xalimo at all costs, that's the difference between me earning 6 figures in New York or getting below the minimum wage in some shithole village in England.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
"Waxaad ii tahay nasteexee, nacabka aan uga gabbado
Dhibaato ha ii nugleyn
[...]
Rag waa nacab iyo nasteexee, mid aad noqon lama ogee
Dhibaato ha ii nugleyn"
:banderas: the bittersweet nature of the best relationships in a nutshell.
TQ you are moving ahead quick walaal I feel flattered, but should I be scared of being catfished? I can't be caught slipping with @The Good lounging in this thread :ivers:

As if your german accent ain't enough, you are now dropping a romantic somali poem.
I should be the one asking if you are a catfish:damn:

As if your german accent ain't enough, you are now dropping a romantic somali poem.
I should be the one asking if you are a catfish:damn:

@Abdisamad3 your qumayo is back.
All the buuq was just to make you appreciate me more:jaynerd:

Trending