Dating/marrying other diasporas

if you're attractive , I can pay for your travel expenses and you can stay with me in silicon valley during holidays. so are you attractive beenaleey ?
I didn’t know somalis lived in Silicon Valley, isn’t that an expensive place where all those technology companies have their headquarters or whatever. Damn
My first day in public with @beenleey and niggas tryna take her from me
Idk if I can live like this onna daily :francis:
It’s usually always peaceful laakin your fellow US guy are something else

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I didn’t know somalis lived in Silicon Valley, isn’t that an expensive place where all those technology companies have their headquarters or whatever. Damn

It’s alright abaayo, I’ll learn to live with it

Your not like, 30 right cause I’m 20 :francis:

I can’t believe I made a post about different diasporas loving eachother and now it’s turned to diaspora bashing??

You a self confessed criminal hating on ghetto girls just because she’s from a different continent? Doesn’t make sense, did a police man shoot you in your head? You guys are no different

Plus I heard convicts can’t travel abroad, no wonder you hate on UK girls, you can’t even get in :tacky:
I’m not a convict, I finessed the streets but that would make 10 times more sexy to UK Xalimos right?:hillarybiz:
‘You guys are no different’ - don’t lie to your self abaayo macaan. I’ve never spent a day in jail and can travel anywhere on the earth, just because I don’t want UK Xalimoids doesn’t mean I can’t come to the UK. Despite my dark past and xoolo behavior I’ll get a miskeen shorty who cleans my bullet hole wounds and cooks me baasto Al:fredo: while you starve out there.
Don’t dish out if you can’t take it.
:gaasdrink:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

it is and few successful somalis live here including me. this area is so damn beautiful. you're gonna love it. so are you attrative ?

I’m such a cuck aren’t I :francis:
I remember when I use to do keg stands and slam ajnabi girls daily :mjlol:
Why am I like this now? Can this be reversed
So that post about the U.K. xalimo wasn’t a lie? :browtf: I thought you hated us UK xalimos so much you made a fake story to make us sound bad, even though the story made you sound bad yourself.

In such threads, pls remember Scotland is trying to get independence from the UK. I support it aswell so therefore I’m not a UK halimo when we’re taking Ls

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So that post about the U.K. xalimo wasn’t a lie? :browtf: I thought you hated us UK xalimos so much you made a fake story to make us sound bad, even though the story made you sound bad yourself.

In such threads, pls remember Scotland is trying to get independence from the UK. I support it aswell so therefore I’m not a UK halimo.
No I legit was robbed sadly. It’s okay I sixired the girl and her descendants for the next 100 years :lolbron:

I shared it as a cautionary tale of sorts. I don’t hate UK xalimos tbh even after that I just like poking fun of Brits cause there’s so much content to make fun of lol

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm Somali American and the only diaspora I would consider marrying is the Gulf Somalis or Kenyan Somalis.

I've visted the UK before and I was not impressed.

Gaajo is an understatement

Trending