Dating a Somali Woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate everyone's opinion. I promise you I'm not a troll, just love-struck over this woman. Maybe, with time, some of you will come to accept me here.

Also, many of you are very funny & I love that. Roast away! :cool:

I appreciate everyone's opinion. I promise you I'm not a troll, just love-struck over this woman. Maybe, with time, some of you will come to accept me here.

Also, many of you are very funny & I love that. Roast away! :cool:

@musikman

Mate, you are always welcome here and update us from time to time. There is a gentleman from Ohio called @R.Kelly he is a nice fella who is very friendly. Shout out to him.

Hmm, is this a trap? Is he sharpening his machete as we speak? :gnzbryw:

@musikman

As long as you don’t work with the Somali government, he will be your buddy. He knows every shisha place in the State of Ohio and every Somali girl. He is also a divorce party organiser and knows every divorced Somali women from Ohio to Maine. He can hook you up. Don’t waste the opportunity Farah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a white man from Ohio.

I have questions regarding dating a Somali woman. Long story short, we talk on the phone, but, have had limited interactions in person, despite the fact that we work @ the same place, although different shifts, & we've never actually worked together.

After speaking on the phone twice, I found myself wanting to get to know her & spend time with her so, I asked her out. She seems a little apprehensive, but we still talk daily for a few hours a day. It's sort of like being in a long distance relationship.

She initiates the phone calls about half of the time, so I don't believe it's a one sided thing. We both seem to really enjoy speaking with each other & finding out about each other's day.

Is this a common thing? I understand dating isn't really a thing in Islam. I have a lot of respect for her & want to honor her culture & beliefs.

I hope no one finds this post inappropriate or disrespectful. I appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH

Are you really white and how long have you been lurking on this forum:farmajoyaab:
Yes, I'm really white. I don't believe I've ever been to this site. I was googling information about what is acceptable when it comes to dating a Muslim/ Somali woman. Like I mentioned, I felt I was getting mixed signals, when she appeared apprehensive about being together in public, but, would continue to call & text me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, I'm really white. I don't believe I've ever been to this site. I was googling information about what is acceptable when it comes to dating a Muslim/ Somali woman. Like I mentioned, I felt I was getting mixed signals, when she appeared apprehensive about being together in public, but, would continue to call & text me.

Your Marehaan a$$ is funny walaahi

Interesting too be honest this girl seems not ready for marriage or is too immature not wife matriel in my honest opinion. Also What is wrong with white blonde blue eyed girls are you an incel in your community. Are you on of those psycho whites who go abroad to marry asian because their socially inadequate.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Interesting too be honest this girl seems not ready for marriage or is too immature not wife matriel in my honest opinion. Also What is wrong with white blonde blue eyed girls are you an incel in your community. Are you on of those psycho whites who go abroad to marry asian because their socially inadequate.

Make fun of me all you want, but, I don't appreciate the disrespect towards her.

Aunty Basra, sweety take your pill and have a good night sleep.

Or better yet have a snicker, your not you when your hungry abaayo maanto

giphy-downsized.gif

Hello,

I have questions regarding dating a Somali woman. Long story short, we talk on the phone, but, have had limited interactions in person, despite the fact that we work @ the same place, although different shifts, & we've never actually worked together.

After speaking on the phone twice, I found myself wanting to get to know her & spend time with her so, I asked her out. She seems a little apprehensive, but we still talk daily for a few hours a day. It's sort of like being in a long distance relationship.

She initiates the phone calls about half of the time, so I don't believe it's a one sided thing. We both seem to really enjoy speaking with each other & finding out about each other's day.

Is this a common thing? I understand dating isn't really a thing in Islam. I have a lot of respect for her & want to honor her culture & beliefs.

I hope no one finds this post inappropriate or disrespectful. I appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks!

Stay away from her, kaffir.

VixR

Veritas
It depends on the girl.

Somali guys and girls in my area typically date non-Somalis in a non serious way, almost as placeholders for relationships with Muslims/Somalis, so that might be it, but sometimes “you” fall through the cracks. Other times it just happens. That may not have been her intention. From what you described she might very well have feelings for you, and the reason she’s doesn’t want to be seen with you is because it would spread literally like wildfire, and she’s afraid of that.

Hello,

Thanks!

Tbh I think you would end up with her if u convert to Muslim( if she is Muslim) and her parents will easily accept u like any other white revert who has married a Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.