Dating a Somali Woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill sxb don’t be a simp let the guy take her, those xalimos who mostly want to marry out don’t deserve us so just give him options.
True but he could be a white serial killer or pedophile, what if he ends up hurting the Xalimoo or what if he is a in closet racist. We don't want another xalwoo and cheese if I am pronouncing it correctly.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Abdisomali

Sxb, if he was a west-African, Jamaican or African American Muslim , would you’ve given such an advice to them?
Me personally I wouldn't have done it if he came from that community you know how they are right
Thug criminals with broken down families and are usually school dropouts with no future aspiration who ever marries them become their baby momma on welfare
that's the future that awaits with those people

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
brother i have a female friend who married a white man and he converted for her and even changed his name. 5 years later and he is one of the most religious people i know even though his wife is far from religious. the reason to becoming a muslim doesnt matter as long as you become a muslim. are you really going to stand between a man and his salvation. If your not going to give positice advise than don't give any at all. Walahi it is better for you all. you should never be the one to influence someone to turn away from god.
stop being a desperate cuck is good your giving him advice about islam but you think he would be interested? he specifically came to the women forum for opinions I bet your the type to give your daughter away to any ajanabi revert with a pulse

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
stop being a desperate cuck is good your giving him advice about islam but you think he would be interested? he specifically came to the women forum for opinions I bet your the type to give your daughter away to any ajanabi revert with a pulse
no need to attack his character. im pretty sure u dont like it either...
:ufdup:

I came to the women's forum to get the opinion of women. I ended up with a 90% male response.

I came to the women's forum to get the opinion of women. I ended up with a 90% male response.
I have no problem with you marrying a somali woman as long as you're gonna treat her with the respect and care that she deserves.

The majority of the people here won't give you advice, since they're against interracial marriage. :siilaanyolaugh:
If you truly love her, then try and spen a lot of time with her. Also invite her to places, and hang out. Once you guys get to know each other better, then go for the shot buddy. Ask her out, hope it goes well for you. :banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a white man from Ohio.

I have questions regarding dating a Somali woman. Long story short, we talk on the phone, but, have had limited interactions in person, despite the fact that we work @ the same place, although different shifts, & we've never actually worked together.

After speaking on the phone twice, I found myself wanting to get to know her & spend time with her so, I asked her out. She seems a little apprehensive, but we still talk daily for a few hours a day. It's sort of like being in a long distance relationship.

She initiates the phone calls about half of the time, so I don't believe it's a one sided thing. We both seem to really enjoy speaking with each other & finding out about each other's day.

Is this a common thing? I understand dating isn't really a thing in Islam. I have a lot of respect for her & want to honor her culture & beliefs.

I hope no one finds this post inappropriate or disrespectful. I appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks!
thats_bait.gif

Since Islam is very important to Somalis how about you take time out to learn about Islam?

You see a Muslim woman can only marry a sincere Muslim man. So I think its important you learn about the basics of Islam and see for yourself if that is a step you would want to take.

Also, I think you should be honest with yourself through out. Whilst your intial interest in Islam is due to your love for this Somali woman, she shouldn't be the sole reason why you accept Islam. I hope you research Islam with an open mind and heart.

My advice would be is that you should maybe let this young woman go for the time being whilst you go on this journey. Learn about Islam and see for yourself if you truely believe. Only then can you be a suitable suitor for a Muslim woman.

If you do sincerly believe in Islam and become a Muslim then there is no harm in getting to know her further in a halal manner and speaking to her family.

Since Islam is very important to Somalis how about you take time out to learn about Islam?

You see a Muslim woman can only marry a sincere Muslim man. So I think its important you learn about the basics of Islam and see for yourself if that is a step you would want to take.

Also, I think you should be honest with yourself through out. Whilst your intial interest in Islam is due to your love for this Somali woman, she shouldn't be the sole reason why you accept Islam. I hope you research Islam with an open mind and heart.

My advice would be is that you should maybe let this young woman go for the time being whilst you go on this journey. Learn about Islam and see for yourself if you truely believe. Only then can you be a suitable suitor for a Muslim woman.

If you do sincerly believe in Islam and become a Muslim then there is no harm in getting to know her further in a halal manner and speaking to her family.
Thank you very much for your insight, I appreciate it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why y’all telling him to convert Islam
Is that all it takes:mjlol:
Who converts for someone:ivers:
Dude fake it until you make it :ehh:

Why y’all telling him to convert Islam
Is that all it takes:mjlol:
Who converts for someone:ivers:
Dude fake it until you make it :ehh:
She asked if I would be willing to convert. I bought an English translation of the Qur'an to read. I think acceptance & an open mind go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending