Dating a Somali Woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
stop being a desperate cuck is good your giving him advice about islam but you think he would be interested? he specifically came to the women forum for opinions I bet your the type to give your daughter away to any ajanabi revert with a pulse
if you read my reply i never once said i approve of a marriage between them i said to him to find islam first before even attempting it. but if he becomes a practising muslim who am i to stand inbetween them. plus i am trying to do good deeds so i can succeed. i am not the type to insult people

stop being a desperate cuck is good your giving him advice about islam but you think he would be interested? he specifically came to the women forum for opinions I bet your the type to give your daughter away to any ajanabi revert with a
if you read my reply i never once said i approve of a marriage between them i said to him to find islam first before even attempting it. but if he becomes a practising muslim who am i to stand inbetween them. plus i am trying to do good deeds so i can succeed. i am not the type to insult people

Walaal don't listen to these hate filled people. Their severe hatred of interracial marriage has reached a point in which they make degarding comments showing they have no manners.

I'm not a huge fan of interracial marriages, but who am I to comment on the marriage of two Muslims if the union fits into the requirements set by the Sharia??

Walaal don't listen to these hate filled people. Their severe hatred of interracial marriage has reached a point in which they make degrading comments showing they have no manners.

I'm not a huge fan of interracial marriages, but who am I to comment on the marriage of two Muslims if the union fits into the requirements set by the Sharia??

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
would you allow your sisters to marry out are you those type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending