Dating a Somali Woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi musikman

I’m an Australian Aboriginal man and I met my Somali Queen while serving a life sentence in the slammer. Her name is @Knowles and she is with me on this website. Don’t attempt to DM her. But let me give you an unsolicited advice. Somalis like brave men. Do some time and come back to us.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Hi musikman

I’m an Australian Aboriginal man and I met my Somali Queen while serving a life sentence in the slammer. Somalis like brave men. Do some time and come back to us.

saxib dont include me with these xoolos and cucks they will rather be held on gunpoint by criminal thugs from jail and be forced of thier daughter by abu tyrones and abu gingers of the prison system

dont forget the low iq xoolos will celebrate it like its no tomorrow while the somali women end up divorced as a single mother on welfare

cause the criminals obviously cant get work cause of their record .

:faysalwtf:but when some respectable white man with a job comes on sspot and respectfully

asks about the somali girls and how to respect our culture and people they have the "balls" to shut him down where where they when the jail systems were getting free wives for an apple that they got from the jailhouse
:samwelcome: somalis in a nut shell

Last edited:
saxib dont include me with these xoolos and cucks they will rather be held on gunpoint by criminal thugs from jail and be forced of thier daughter by abu tyrones and abu gingers of the prison system

dont forget the low iq xoolos will celebrate it like its no tomorrow while the somali women end up divorced as a single mother on welfare

cause the criminals obviously cant get work because of their record .

:faysalwtf:but when some respectable white man with a job comes on sspot and respectfully

asks about the somali girls and how to respect our culture and people they have the "balls" to shut him down where where they when the jail systems were getting free wives for an apple that they got from the jailhouse
:samwelcome: somalis in a nut shell

Geeljire

What are you rambling about? Musikman is a faarax like you and me. Besides, ajnabis don’t go into other people places asking for a chick.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're being disrespectful coming on here thinking we're gonna greet you with own arms when you want one of our women.
Are you kidding me
You're really gonna wanna tear apart a family for you since I doubt her parenst will say yes unless she's a lost hope and wild.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a white man from Ohio.

I have questions regarding dating a Somali woman. Long story short, we talk on the phone, but, have had limited interactions in person, despite the fact that we work @ the same place, although different shifts, & we've never actually worked together.

After speaking on the phone twice, I found myself wanting to get to know her & spend time with her so, I asked her out. She seems a little apprehensive, but we still talk daily for a few hours a day. It's sort of like being in a long distance relationship.

She initiates the phone calls about half of the time, so I don't believe it's a one sided thing. We both seem to really enjoy speaking with each other & finding out about each other's day.

Is this a common thing? I understand dating isn't really a thing in Islam. I have a lot of respect for her & want to honor her culture & beliefs.

I hope no one finds this post inappropriate or disrespectful. I appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks!

How about you stick to your own kind dofhaar cadan

You're being disrespectful coming on here thinking we're gonna greet you with own arms when you want one of our women.
Are you kidding me
You're really gonna wanna tear apart a family for you since I doubt her parenst will say yes unless she's a lost hope and wild.

@Blade1

The brother is “white” and Salafi and your prayers have been answered. Welli ma kuu noqdaa?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Honestly, I was looking for insight from women, which is why I originally posted in the "women" forum.
Well am women and honestly go away we aren't going to give you advice. What advice I would give you is find another girl in another community preferably your own.
I feel like you're a troll but even if you are this is for everyone else thinking like you.
Get an Ethiopian instead they're Christians and are the closest look to us but obviously a little downgraded but even they're too high for a white guy

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/nigerian-married-to-xalimo-doesnt-care-about-hate-comments-rocks-‘Madow’-shirt-proudly.53127/

:what1:you guys were happy about this one especialy that emily

you guys are good with this guy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but not him:what:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sass1: somalis am i right
The difference is the first girl isn't ethnically Somali so who cares about her and Madows and cadaans are all the same

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The difference is the first girl isn't ethnically Somali so who cares about her and Madows and cadaans are all the same

giphy.gif
she is a somali and she was so beutifull and cad laakin could of made great farax kids:jaynerd:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne
Why do keep referring him as "honourable white guy" when it's most likely just a troll. BTW how do I like a comment?

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...a-a-somali-chick-married-to-a-nigerian.13439/

:idontlike:ignore them they celebrate like they won the lottery when a low iq Madow with a criminal record and no job marries a somali girl for an apple to doom her in to a life of single motherhood in a gang infested social housing

i believe you have to get to around a few hundred messengers before you can rate walal

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Out of all the beautiful woman out there but you choose Somali? If you're not trolling it far easier to do for a non religious women. They are a hassle to deal.

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending