Darod Reconciliation Conference In Kismaayo

I misread the unsettled part , just paid more attention to the not part. Most daroods came with the British. Harti came with sultanate of Zanzibar which they had relations with in 1890. The British gained control of Kismayo from the Sultanate of Zanzibar 1895. British needed loyal people in Kismayo so they moved in people from Ogadenia and others from areas also under the British East Africa Colony. Darood history in Kismayo starts late 1880-1890. It was reinforced 1991 when thousands of daroods fled Xamar for Kismayo
Lol here’s an actual academic source that says Daroods lived in kismaayo as early as 1873 not 1890s! Kulaha Ogadens came to kismaayo with British in 1880s lmao
As early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions the Ogaden had helped Herti in their struggles against the Tunni.
Link: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/161528766.pdf
Like I said Harti came as slaves with their Omani masters who controlled the sultanate of Zanzibar the local population already present clashed with the Arab bootyshaking Harti and the sultanate of Zanzibar punishes them

View attachment 146601

few Ogadens were present majority came with the British who at this time already governed Ogadenia and like the sultanate of Zanzibar needed loyal servants (Harti) the British too needed loyal servants and brought Ogaden

View attachment 146604

@sincity @Jimmer

stop being mooryans and admit the truth about Kismayo
. where does it even say Ogadens came with the British in your second source:heh:

:heh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Alhamdulilah I was not born a Langaab from the desert oasis called Puntland :pachah1: economically you are controlled by SL and they’ve captured many of the lands you use to claim. Whats up with that? SL is pretty inclusive remember it was my Samaroon uncle Riyale who was President of SL when las Anod and other parts of Sool were captured:dead1:

don’t forget who started all of this misery and embarrassment for you naaya. Today you are fully kicked out of Sool and Badhan is protesting against PL admin
You are not Samaroon you loser, they all mock you on here @Farah072.

:snoop:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@Removed he's having an emotional breakdown he doesn't know which one it is.

few Ogadens were present before the British but after the sultanate of Zanzibar.

I’m tired of teaching you history lessons all the time.

first you claimed Kismayo was unsettled why don’t we start from there Naaya:dead1:

Awdalia Rising

Lol here’s an actual academic source that says Daroods lived in kismaayo as early as 1873 not 1890s! Kulaha Ogadens came to kismaayo with British in 1880s lmao

Link: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/161528766.pdf

. where does it even say Ogadens came with the British in your second source:heh:

:heh:

Like I said already some Ogadens lived there prior to the British. Majority came when Sultanate of Zanzibar handed control of Kismayo to the British who already ruled you in ogadenia. Then more of your people came

Awdalia Rising

You are not Samaroon you loser, they all mock you on here @Farah072.

youre obsessed with me naaya. I’m the only actual Samaroon here the others like your other account Kezira were vanquished by me.

regardless naaya don’t ever forget it was Samaroon who started the motion of you losing control of Sool and east Sanaag. Some Samaroon boys smoked you in Tukaraq as well.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Harti came before you that’s why they are mayors of Kismayo but don’t really have a presence in other parts of JL. The Omanis who ruled the sultanate of Zanzibar simply dropped their Harti servants in Kismayo and left them. Then you came with the British
I can live with making them mayor they were there against gaalo madow but why did you avoid my question :icon lol:

Anyways where is your evidence that the Ogaden came with the british the only population replacement plan Ive seen of them was trying to settle Isaaq in the Haud desert. Imagine the worlds strongest empire backs you and all you settle is Gashaamo an uninhabited desert “grazing land” :mjcry:

Like I said already some Ogadens lived there prior to the British. Majority came when Sultanate of Zanzibar handed control of Kismayo to the British who already ruled you in ogadenia. Then more of your people came
Akhi where does it say majority of Ogadens came with the British to kismaayo on the second excerpt you posted?
1602619526052.jpeg

Awdalia Rising

Akhi where does it say majority of Ogadens came with the British on your second you posted

because it is facts. Kismayo already had a local population before daroods came.

Are you being intentionally dense or do you not believe the british brought even more of your people to Kismayo? They already ruled you in ogadenia for quite some time. They knew you better than most other Somalis of course they brought some support in

repo

VIP
youre obsessed with me naaya. I’m the only actual Samaroon here the others like your other account Kezira were vanquished by me.

regardless naaya don’t ever forget it was Samaroon who started the motion of you losing control of Sool and east Sanaag. Some Samaroon boys smoked you in Tukaraq as well.
What a nutjob.

repo

VIP
because it is facts. Kismayo already had a local population before daroods came.

Are you being intentionally dense or do you not believe the british brought even more of your people to Kismayo? They already ruled you in ogadenia for quite some time. They knew you better than most other Somalis of course they brought some support in
So you just made that up as usual?

:ohlord:

repo

VIP
I already cited a source proving the presence of non darood locals before daroods came. You are just being intentionally dumb about this
I'm really not. You attached your fictional commentary to a non-controversial statement, the two had nothing to do with each other at all.

Awdalia Rising

I'm really not. You attached your fictional commentary to a non-controversial statement, the two had nothing to do with each other at all.

E227C912-50D5-49D8-B3EA-FEF23E80CAAE.jpeg

hint: this local population were NOT daroods. You have to be as dumb as @sincity to not know this or intentionally ignoring Kismayo history which was a place that was settled before and after Ajuraan sultanate all the way up until darood refugees were brought in

Awdalia Rising

Local population was Bajuni.

nope. In addition to bajuni there were yaryar Somali clans. Regardless you claimed earlier Kismayo was not settled so you clearly know nothing of this topic. I won’t waste time explaining further to you on account of you having low IQ thus it would be a waste of my time:gaasdrink:

repo

VIP
nope. In addition to bajuni there were yaryar Somali clans. Regardless you claimed earlier Kismayo was not settled so you clearly know nothing of this topic. I won’t waste time explaining further to you on account of you having low IQ thus it would be a waste of my time:gaasdrink:
The irony is colossal here.

Awdalia Rising

Go ahead and indulge us, who other than Bajuni settled there.

the guy who claimed Kismayo was unsettled now trying to test me about who settled there after easily showing how he doesn’t have any knowledge about Kismayo

earlier he accused me of trying to tell him about “his” history :dead1: wouldn’t you know Th e place was already settled if it was your history naaya? Oh wait you aren’t even full Somali I forgot about your zanzibari blood:gaasdrink:

Trending

Latest posts