Darod Reconciliation Conference In Kismaayo

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Awdalia Rising I don't blame you, I would be mad too if my ancestors limited themselves to a region the size of Bari, that's what the Isaaq achieved. This is the entrepreneurial spirit of your seniors you are watching and it's the reason why we are still mayors of the city till this day.

I don't expect much from a people that were only able to organize themselves under the British colonial office.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
@sincity you came as a slave and you can’t hide. While you attack Isaaqs 24/7 because they have economic domination over you those comments don’t phase me because I’m not Isaaq.

back to the topic , you came as a slave to Kismayo and it was already settled. These are called facts not fiction this isn’t a darood fairytale we will all go along with you fool. This world operates on facts

There are only two facts established
1. Kismayo was already settled
2. Your people came as servants of sultanate of Zanzibar

Awdalia Rising

Ironic you say slave while Awdal has been run through by Ottomans, Habesha, Yemenis and Oromo :childplease:

kismayo was once ruled by Somalis in Ajuraan sultanate. Centuries later other Somalis (harti’s) came grasping the balls of omani’s (sultanate of Zanzibar ) and you don’t see any shame in this?

repo

VIP
@sincity you came as a slave and you can’t hide. While you attack Isaaqs 24/7 because they have economic domination over you those comments don’t phase me because I’m not Isaaq.

back to the topic , you came as a slave to Kismayo and it was already settled. These are called facts not fiction this isn’t a darood fairytale we will all go along with you fool. This world operates on facts

There are only two facts established
1. Kismayo was already established
2. Your people came as servants of sultanate of Zanzibar
Say "we", don't say "they" you pathetic loser.

:russ:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Awdalia Rising Harti came with the Ogadens arrival after removing the foreign invaders Zanzibars claim was nominal. Their migration to the new colony was instrumental like fellow Europeans to the Americas. Why didnt southern Dir and Rx cross the river even though they lived there for possibly centuries why do Isaaqs only settle two gobols :icon lol:
08A02EE3-ECAF-428F-965B-7B896AE15B2F.jpeg

Last edited:

repo

VIP
keep crying naaya it doesn’t change the fact you are a Langaab and refugee. Go recapture Sool and Sanaag and your economy from the Isaaqs you cry about 24/7 pussyo
Alhamdulilah I don't have to larp as another tribe to feel better about myself and indirectly act like my tribal project called Somaliland is inclusive.

Awdalia Rising

@Awdalia Rising Harti came with the Ogadens arrival after removing the foreign invaders Zanzibars claim was nominal. Their migration to the new colony was instrumental like fellow Europeans to the Americas. Why didnt southern Dir cross the river even though they lived in Jamaame for possibly centuries :icon lol:
View attachment 146608

Harti came before you that’s why they are mayors of Kismayo but don’t really have a presence in other parts of JL. The Omanis who ruled the sultanate of Zanzibar simply dropped their Harti servants in Kismayo and left them. Then you came with the British

Awdalia Rising

Alhamdulilah I don't have to larp as another tribe to feel better about myself and indirectly act like my tribal project called Somaliland is inclusive.

Alhamdulilah I was not born a Langaab from the desert oasis called Puntland :pachah1: economically you are controlled by SL and they’ve captured many of the lands you use to claim. Whats up with that? SL is pretty inclusive remember it was my Samaroon uncle Riyale who was President of SL when las Anod and other parts of Sool were captured:dead1:

don’t forget who started all of this misery and embarrassment for you naaya. Today you are fully kicked out of Sool and Badhan is protesting against PL admin

repo

VIP
few Ogadens were present majority came with the British who at this time already governed Ogadenia and like the sultanate of Zanzibar needed loyal servants (Harti) the British too needed loyal servants and brought Ogaden
Harti came before you that’s why they are mayors of Kismayo but don’t really have a presence in other parts of JL. The Omanis who ruled the sultanate of Zanzibar simply dropped their Harti servants in Kismayo and left them. Then you came with the British

@Removed he's having an emotional breakdown he doesn't know which one it is.

Trending