Darod Reconciliation Conference In Kismaayo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want the Harti to intervene and play a meditating role between Absame/Sade. We are the kings and shouldn't be flamming this shit and need to get it resolved so the Administration can move on. Marehan is critical to JL, whether we want to accept that or not. We need to instill in them to be proud jubalanders, federalist, anti mogadishu so we don't constantly have naf-la-cari types leading them 'shirdoon, farmajo' who bow to Hawiye constantly out of 'spite' for Kablalax.

I believe the best solution is we relocate the capital of JL to Gedo and the presidency is kept by Ogaden, while Kismaayo serves as the business hub. This will require a tanasul from both Marehan and Ogaden. Ogaden will need to cede 'bu'ale' as the capital to 'garbaharey' the capital of Gedo. The benefits of the capital I think will make Sade satisfied as it comes with great incentives. Land-Electricity-Water-Markets-Services-Govt all operating in GEDO will lead to a natura construction boom and the JL govt can now be 'balanced' where the Marehan feel they have a say in the state by holding JL accountable thru ownership of the Capital. This will require a tanasul from Absame also which I don't think will be a problem as they will concede for the greater good.

I am worried Sade won't and if they don't, then I suggest just keep blasting them and never stop, they are not willing to make a concession and therefore no talks are possible without concessions. JL will be all prosperous where Garbaharey will become like the New Garowe is today as they had the same beginnings before the capital was declared there. Plus it keeps the JL govt in check knowing they are outnumbered by the locals and hence good governance is more likely, like you see in PL when Osman-Omar rule, they know where they are and the chances of bad governance is unlikely as the Issa Mahmoud are 'check n balance' on power on the govt.

This sort of model is suitable for JL also. Kismaayo will be the business capital, Garbaharey the political capital, like Bosaso is our business capital while garowe is our political capital. Presidency is allocated to Absame, Vice President Sade, Mayor of Kismayo Harti. Political capital Garbaharey, Business capital Kismayo. Then we will give what-ever is left over to the naf-la-caris in JL who are not darod unless we have proof they have an army, if they don't then 'sadaqo' is their only option, beggers can't be choosers as they say. Only give them what they deserve as civilians.

Sade will be the capital and they will be vice president at the same time, we may even throw in that u enjoy a full vice president role not one shared like it is now. This also is good for JL accountability to have a president that is not from the same make up as the locals so they will keep a close eye on him to perform where-as if it was one of their clans-men in presidency, they will allow them to get away with anything.

All the Hartis from PL, Plus Absame from DDSI and Marehan Elders will need to 'guarantor' the JL new constitution and file that in Jigjiga and Garowe as 'evidence' for history. It must be the darod las conference on politics over JL once and for all, no flip flopping allowed, but political/territorial/security stability can begin.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Distant1 JL is our second homeland, it's our 'overseas colony' because our headquarters are in DDSI/PL, JL is our second homeland, it's dhaxal awoowe, it's basically our ancestors who left this for us as an inheritance, we must protect it and develop it and not create graves over it for fear one day another people kick us out like we did to the previous inhabitants. I urge Harti/Sade/Absame, haloo faristo JL once and for all.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Distant1 JL is our second homeland, it's our 'overseas colony' because our headquarters are in DDSI/PL, JL is our second homeland
A few years ago I did not even know that there was no ' Kismaayo' before Hartis moved down and created it couple centuries to go.

It's true what they say. Everything we touch turns to gold.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
A few years ago I did not even know that there was no ' Kismaayo' before Hartis moved down and created it couple centuries to go.

Kismayo has been settled since the 1st century AD; previously being called Nikon in Greco-Roman texts. The idea that the area was unsettled before the arrival of a certain clan is nothing more than chest-beating chauvinism. Your whole comment is a microcosm for why qabil identity is poison.

It's true what they say. Everything we touch turns to gold.

Kis2016.jpg

"gold" :mjkkk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Kismayo has been settled since the 1st century AD; previously being called Nikon in Greco-Roman texts. The idea that the area was unsettled before the arrival of a certain clan is nothing more than chest-beating chauvinism. Your whole comment is a microcosm for why qabil identity is poison.

View attachment 146451

"gold" :mjkkk:
I think you're having a hard time with reading comprehension. I stated that Kismayo was developed by Hartis, kismayo was nothing before hartis. only a few Madow natives who were scattered throughout the land lived there. It was not an organised town until Hartis moved in around 1700-1800s. And it would've continue to be nothing if they had not arrived.

This is a fact.

1.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@hawa-ali Why are u so angry hadu darod shiro oo ka heeshiyo arimaha Jubaland? We will agree that JL needs peace and prosperity not grave-yards, we will sit down and create a state where power is balanced. Business capital=Harti. Capital=Sade. President=Madoobe. Pretty much the 3 most important functions shared between brothers for the love of JL and to ensure we don't make the same mistake as the previous inhabitants who were pushed out due to their ignorance of not co-existing and creating an administration.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think you're having a hard time with reading comprehension. I stated that Kismayo was developed by Hartis, kismayo was nothing before hartis. only a few madow natives who were scattered throughout the land lived there. It was not an organised town until Hartis moved in around 1700-1800s. And it would've continue to be nothing if they had not arrived.

This is a fact.

View attachment 146452
It's come to the point that historical facts is qabilism. It is as usual the ones that point fingers that are themselves qabilist hiding under a thin veil.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@sincity the one's who cry their nationalist and qabiil blind are usually the worst in Somali, those ones have no proof of their claim of nationalism except mere words which they think can fool people into welcoming them with open arms, where-as all they constantly get is a huge slap in the face lol. What is sad they still don't stop that game, they think they outsmarting u while u watching them and saying 'give it up waryaa' we know who u r and your history

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@sincity nothing worse then a covert qabili with nationalist agenda, those are true scum, waxaa ragganimo ah overt in your face qabilis, at least they are honest, and more likely to be honest in govt too like Abdillahi Yusuf was, unlike all those Somali singing covert qabilis in mogadishu. I mean just look at their performance in office and do u see any legacy they leave behind?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@sincity the one's who cry their nationalist and qabiil blind are usually the worst in Somali, those ones have no proof of their claim of nationalism except mere words which they think can fool people into welcoming them with open arms, where-as all they constantly get is a huge slap in the face lol. What is sad they still don't stop that game, they think they outsmarting u while u watching them and saying 'give it up waryaa' we know who u r and your history
You must appear nationalistic, this is a requirement expected from you. This way you will stop caring about your local affairs and come under the umbrella of the national affairs where all of the economic and political power is centered around them. They stunt you while they further their interest under the guise of national unity.

This is a people that have for the last 30 years been unable to reconcile on a local level, operate a dysfunctional militia as a national army and are unable to govern themselves. The importance of PL and JL can not be understated, it is our ticket out of this misery.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I agree with @DR OSMAN there needs to be power sharing agreement in JL - one that reconciles the concerns of Absame Sade and Harti. We are too landheer to be fighting over petty shit.

We need to create a legacy for future Jubalanders, the way Majerteen Sultunate created a legacy for Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with @DR OSMAN there needs to be power sharing agreement in JL - one that reconciles the concerns of Absame Sade and Harti. We are too landheer to be fighting over petty shit.

We need to create a legacy for future Jubalanders, the way Majerteen Sultunate created a legacy for Puntland

Unfortunately our Sade brothers are not politically astute and do not grab opportunities quickly, they stay stuck on opposition mode with no way forward. Look at the huge miscalculations of Siyad in the war on ethiopia, his lack of understanding on USSR when he kicked them out which also stopped his arms supply. The manifesto and the uprising of the elites where he basically was left standing on his own. That is how most sade are, they don't know politics, they think it's about show-off and competition, that is why u never see any legacy left for them in Gedo by Marehan leaders.

They will not seize this opportunity they will play it out to long and Ogadens will play the 'waiting' game for farmajo to be removed which will cut all funding to the SNA who will disband, and Madoobe basically marches back in and they will not get anything then by not seizing the opportunity now. They will live in JL sharing their vice presidency with Sheikhal. Then rinse n repeat they will wait for another 'anti jl sfg' govt to be elected and re-do the instability once again, it's a shame lakin nimankasi ma talo wanagsana waxana kugu tusaale ah gedo bal eeg, their leaders just use them and slave for other Somalis well being

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yonis the sade have this old policy of helping other somalis when in power, in-particular hawiye. They do not help themselves and in Somali culture when u help another clan while neglecting your own, they don't respect u, they see u as a loser and fight u in the end. U have to be strong qabili at all times around Somalis, why u think I am like this, I learned how helping other Somalis, doesn't solve anything, but when they see u help yourself, they get jealous and get their act together. Never give them an inch the Somalis, always use power to protect your clan. This idea of 'helping them' will make them like u is foreign concept there. Tough, gritty, Abdillahi Yusuf style politics only wins there. Where he buys out the opposition like slaves r bought as they are not people with any agenda anyways besides maxan cuna, while he focused on what had to be done to get federalism thru because it was critical for us, we literally couldn't speak to the world without a functioning capital, do u think we care for 'dhuso, jowhar, beletwayn'? no niyahow, they will never effect us as their not the capital. We only worry about 'baraxley' as they go 'ape' like african amricans do when their reminded this is a white man country, like we remind habar gedir this majerten country and your a dhig madow here boy.

But seriously never give those Somalis an inch, if u do, they want an arm, and then finally your 'head' and they spit u out and say 'nacas buu ahaa' lol. Like what we say of Sade, they don't see the fundamental flaws of their siyasad, they just keep repeating it and why I say way talo xun yihin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yonis Illahi ha uu naxaristo, Siyad built this nation, educated them, gave them wealth, pride, this is a fact that I don't deny as I am grown ass man, what did they do in return to him? they chased him out then burned it all down and then say 'wa dhigyacab' that's what u get niyahow, u give an inch to them they want an arm, after the arm, they want ur head like happened to Siyad.

Look at the insults they do to PL after we rescued them from their warlords and installed a govt there. Look at how they insult us and never acknowledge abdullahi issa father was a subject of keenadid who taught him good somali values and they boast about him but neglect the background of that man and where he reported too. Look at how MJS built hamar, do u think these dhiig madows would do that for us? yet they scream how they love somalinimo yet their isn't a single evidence they ever contributed to PL wanaag, xuman mooye wax kale laga haayo ma arag.

I am warning u never ever nudge with them, if u get in power, buy out their leaders so they don't uprise their locals to fight as they are selfish like that their warlords and their people will follow them n die even tho his going to invest that shit in hormuud or nairobi lol. Once their bribed, u must focus on your region and sign away everything u can and get it done before your time expires, this will leave a legacy for your people and u get firm n qabili with them.

Absame is a nation, we need no one, literally. we just need to focus and fixs our shit.
bushboys ain't getting nothing after all their attempts to destroy Jland, from barre bootin dheere employing AS to start war, to cheeseboy employing Ethiopians in Gedo.

Kismayo wasn't unsettled before the Harti arrived, it was a small bajuni village before MJ built it up.

Trending

Latest posts