Darod Reconciliation Conference In Kismaayo

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
the guy who claimed Kismayo was unsettled now trying to test me about who settled there after easily showing how he doesn’t have any knowledge about Kismayo

early he accused me of trying to tell him about “his” history :dead1: wouldn’t you know Th e place was already settled if it was your history naaya? Oh wait you aren’t even full Somali I forgot about your zanzibari blood:gaasdrink:
I knew you couldn't answer it, pathetic loser.

:mjlaugh:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Any Somali clan who settled the Jubbas before were rendered extinct by Gaalo Madow and Bajuuns took the coast its 200 years late to fight for Jubbaland.

Isaaq settles less land than an Ogaden Subclan this is a nomad/pastoralist culture dependent on land theres no avoiding the obvious @Awdalia Rising Isaaqs are simply not known as warriors dont be jealous. atleast Warsans/Dhulos dont go around pretending to be Dir out of shame you look real sad right now :mjdontkno:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Any Somali clan who settled the Jubbas before were rendered extinct by Gaalo Madow and Bajuuns took the coast its 200 years late to fight for Jubbaland.

Isaaq settles less land than an Ogaden Subclan this is a nomad/pastoralist culture dependent on land theres no avoiding the obvious @Awdalia Rising Isaaqs are simply not known as warriors dont be jealous. atleast Warsans/Dhulos dont go around pretending to be Dir out of shame you look real sad right now :mjdontkno:

ogadens were never known as warriors either , colonized more than any other Somali in history. Isaaqs managed to free themselves twice. You’ve never done it not even once.

Awdalia Rising

I asked you a simple question, it shouldn't be this hard.

and I stated this is too complex for your low IQ. Shouldn’t be hard to understand. You are not valued in this convo just as you are not valued in life. I don’t go to the mental asylum to have conversations with those people, so why would I sit here and try to have a convo with you? No difference

just accept you are not gifted and rather slow:hahaidiot:

repo

VIP
and I stated this is too complex for your low IQ. Shouldn’t be hard to understand. You are not valued in this convo just as you are not valued in life. I don’t go to the mental asylum to have conversations with those people, so why would I sit here and try to have a convo with you? No difference
I somewhat understand how you are not embarrassed of yourself. You created a new persona, you don't even believe that's you do you @Farah072?

Awdalia Rising

I somewhat understand how you are not embarrassed of yourself. You created a new persona, you don't even believe that's you do you @Farah072?

You stopped taking your medications haven’t you ? You accused me of being 5 different people and now you settle for @Farah072 I guy who hasn’t even commented on here in over a year and a half :dead:
What a nutjob you are :russ:

you never get embarrassed about anything , that’s one thing I like about you. You’re still a dimwit nutjob though

repo

VIP
You stopped taking your medications haven’t you ? You accused me of being 5 different people and now you settle for @Farah072 I guy who hasn’t even commented on here in over a year and a half :dead:
What a nutjob you are :russ:

you never get embarrassed about anything , that’s one thing I like about you. You’re still a dimwit nutjob though
No, I only said you were @Farah072 but nice try.

Awdalia Rising

No, I only said you were @Farah072 but nice try.

nope you’ve also accused me of being at least two other people that I can remember. I would have to do a search to produce the other names.

either way that’s weird behavior go take your medication we don’t need two Dr’s from Puntland on here :dead:

Awdalia Rising

What happened to being the “only real Samaroon” @Awbarre looks like Buulo Xaar opened up a bot farm :duck:

I’m not Isaaq either just stating a fact. Ogadens never ruled any kingdom or sultanate in fact you were ruled by Adal sultanate which was a Dir sultanate. Your people were never known to be warriors. Even onlf was a flop

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I’m not Isaaq either just stating a fact. Ogadens never ruled any kingdom or sultanate in fact you were ruled by Adal sultanate which was a Dir sultanate. Your people were never known to be warriors. Even onlf was a flop
And yet I neighbor you in the north and neighbor Kenyatis in the south. Walashma abtirsi to Ogaden and they arent even my top 2 biggest achievements as an Absame.

My clan has more living space then any major clan and has more people than any clan counted as the top 4. My suldaans and poets are 100x more impactful and known than any figure to come out of any section of Somaliweyn. I wasted around 5 posts on a sheegad goodbye good day and god bless Dir :win:

Awdalia Rising

And yet I neighbor you in the north and neighbor Kenyatis in the south. Walashma abtirsi to Ogaden and they arent even my top 2 biggest achievements as an Absame.

My clan has more living space then any major clan and has more people than any clan counted as the top 4. My suldaans and poets are 100x more impactful and known than any figure to come out of any section of Somaliweyn. I wasted around 5 posts on a sheegad goodbye good day and god bless Dir :win:

ogaden is small clan we’ve busted your peoples big footed lies trying to claim the entire population of somali region as ogadens. Nice try. If your clan is so large why have you never had a kingdom/sultanate and always lived under habashi, british, or Italian occupation? Langaab Tigray and amaharas have dont it before in Ethiopia why can’t your ass do it? Weak.

Also I like how you are ignoring the fact I ruled you under Adal sultanate. You got colonized by other Somalis. Save your fairytale lies about your clans fake size for someone who cares. History has shown how pathetic your people have been over the years and it’s mainly due to your people not knowing how to fight/ exaggerating clan size. Supposed big sized clan doesn’t get bullied over the years like yours was.

:gaasdrink:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I want the Harti to intervene and play a meditating role between Absame/Sade. We are the kings and shouldn't be flamming this shit and need to get it resolved so the Administration can move on. Marehan is critical to JL, whether we want to accept that or not. We need to instill in them to be proud jubalanders, federalist, anti mogadishu so we don't constantly have naf-la-cari types leading them 'shirdoon, farmajo' who bow to Hawiye constantly out of 'spite' for Kablalax.

I believe the best solution is we relocate the capital of JL to Gedo and the presidency is kept by Ogaden, while Kismaayo serves as the business hub. This will require a tanasul from both Marehan and Ogaden. Ogaden will need to cede 'bu'ale' as the capital to 'garbaharey' the capital of Gedo. The benefits of the capital I think will make Sade satisfied as it comes with great incentives. Land-Electricity-Water-Markets-Services-Govt all operating in GEDO will lead to a natura construction boom and the JL govt can now be 'balanced' where the Marehan feel they have a say in the state by holding JL accountable thru ownership of the Capital. This will require a tanasul from Absame also which I don't think will be a problem as they will concede for the greater good.

I am worried Sade won't and if they don't, then I suggest just keep blasting them and never stop, they are not willing to make a concession and therefore no talks are possible without concessions. JL will be all prosperous where Garbaharey will become like the New Garowe is today as they had the same beginnings before the capital was declared there. Plus it keeps the JL govt in check knowing they are outnumbered by the locals and hence good governance is more likely, like you see in PL when Osman-Omar rule, they know where they are and the chances of bad governance is unlikely as the Issa Mahmoud are 'check n balance' on power on the govt.

This sort of model is suitable for JL also. Kismaayo will be the business capital, Garbaharey the political capital, like Bosaso is our business capital while garowe is our political capital. Presidency is allocated to Absame, Vice President Sade, Mayor of Kismayo Harti. Political capital Garbaharey, Business capital Kismayo. Then we will give what-ever is left over to the naf-la-caris in JL who are not darod unless we have proof they have an army, if they don't then 'sadaqo' is their only option, beggers can't be choosers as they say. Only give them what they deserve as civilians.

Sade will be the capital and they will be vice president at the same time, we may even throw in that u enjoy a full vice president role not one shared like it is now. This also is good for JL accountability to have a president that is not from the same make up as the locals so they will keep a close eye on him to perform where-as if it was one of their clans-men in presidency, they will allow them to get away with anything.

All the Hartis from PL, Plus Absame from DDSI and Marehan Elders will need to 'guarantor' the JL new constitution and file that in Jigjiga and Garowe as 'evidence' for history. It must be the darod las conference on politics over JL once and for all, no flip flopping allowed, but political/territorial/security stability can begin.
No!!
Buale will be Jubaland capital for ever.

I want the Harti to intervene and play a meditating role between Absame/Sade. We are the kings and shouldn't be flamming this shit and need to get it resolved so the Administration can move on. Marehan is critical to JL, whether we want to accept that or not. We need to instill in them to be proud jubalanders, federalist, anti mogadishu so we don't constantly have naf-la-cari types leading them 'shirdoon, farmajo' who bow to Hawiye constantly out of 'spite' for Kablalax.

I believe the best solution is we relocate the capital of JL to Gedo and the presidency is kept by Ogaden, while Kismaayo serves as the business hub. This will require a tanasul from both Marehan and Ogaden. Ogaden will need to cede 'bu'ale' as the capital to 'garbaharey' the capital of Gedo. The benefits of the capital I think will make Sade satisfied as it comes with great incentives. Land-Electricity-Water-Markets-Services-Govt all operating in GEDO will lead to a natura construction boom and the JL govt can now be 'balanced' where the Marehan feel they have a say in the state by holding JL accountable thru ownership of the Capital. This will require a tanasul from Absame also which I don't think will be a problem as they will concede for the greater good.

I am worried Sade won't and if they don't, then I suggest just keep blasting them and never stop, they are not willing to make a concession and therefore no talks are possible without concessions. JL will be all prosperous where Garbaharey will become like the New Garowe is today as they had the same beginnings before the capital was declared there. Plus it keeps the JL govt in check knowing they are outnumbered by the locals and hence good governance is more likely, like you see in PL when Osman-Omar rule, they know where they are and the chances of bad governance is unlikely as the Issa Mahmoud are 'check n balance' on power on the govt.

This sort of model is suitable for JL also. Kismaayo will be the business capital, Garbaharey the political capital, like Bosaso is our business capital while garowe is our political capital. Presidency is allocated to Absame, Vice President Sade, Mayor of Kismayo Harti. Political capital Garbaharey, Business capital Kismayo. Then we will give what-ever is left over to the naf-la-caris in JL who are not darod unless we have proof they have an army, if they don't then 'sadaqo' is their only option, beggers can't be choosers as they say. Only give them what they deserve as civilians.

Sade will be the capital and they will be vice president at the same time, we may even throw in that u enjoy a full vice president role not one shared like it is now. This also is good for JL accountability to have a president that is not from the same make up as the locals so they will keep a close eye on him to perform where-as if it was one of their clans-men in presidency, they will allow them to get away with anything.

All the Hartis from PL, Plus Absame from DDSI and Marehan Elders will need to 'guarantor' the JL new constitution and file that in Jigjiga and Garowe as 'evidence' for history. It must be the darod las conference on politics over JL once and for all, no flip flopping allowed, but political/territorial/security stability can begin.
Warya shut the f*ck up and focus on PL :angryman:

Trending

Latest posts