new-piercing.jpg

I hate you with passion

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    376 bytes · Views: 31

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Being a only child and barely seeing my Somali family since I live in tuuloo it's crazy all this bashing between the Somali sexes

When I do interact with Somali women they are nice to me and respectful I guess they can tell I'm Somali but I don't act or bash or care who a Somali marries

You see when you grow up a only child and you don't live around your cousin's you are forced to play with ajanabs and have a character hence why it's easy for me to date and get AJANAB women

But here's the kicker I would never bash my fucking people to get brownie points from AJANAB I keep all my issues with our community with in the Somali community
Even if I Marry a non Somali I won't bash or tell her shit about the community just the basic history but no gossip shit

I am Somali and I love my people no matter what

O by the way Mr sufi is on vacation he's getting nipple replacements this is purple haze his cousin

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Rather a Madow than an cadaan. Atleast they from the same continent and they fit the size queen fetish.

But cadaan? Confusion of the highest orda. Reminds me of Jim Crow gyals that want to breed whites for their kids to have good hair. And those Asian gyals that shit on her own race for white meat 🤢

Even worse to me are Arabs, their culture hates mfs like us but yet we choose to breed with them because "Love conquers all", even your logic too bih

Normally idgaf who anyone chooses to breed with, but that's just my opinion. If anyone takes any offence or calls me a racist, just know that I don't give a shiT

I'm just being general, as in this is not some xalimo bashing post.

Ok I don’t know what I wrote that you’re referring to but I’m sure it applies to some xalimos too. I am not somali women’s Guardian Angel warya. Some of the worse Somalis I ever met were in fact women not men. But I just like to speak my mind.
Dont call me warya nayaa but ok it is your oppinion
pepe-block-jump.gif

Trending