Damn! Xalimoz bashing faaraxs on TikTok just read the comments

Looool there’s no such thing as ‘your women’. You lot just use it when it benefits you. The only Somali women I care about are the ones I’m related to.
Do you honestly think I give a flying ya know what about what you think? You’re opinions mean nothing to me. 7/10 of your threads are unprovoked women hating or bashing topics. You should get back to what you do best.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Wallahi Allah forgive me but she is so ugly. If she was a bad somali girl it would’ve been a huge loss for us. Otherwise my day gets even better when girls like her talk shit.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He looks happy and loves his wife. What’s better.. YOU who makes threads saying you lost interest in your wife??

Sit this one out uncle :mjkkk:

Thats just social media every interracial couple puts on a fake front

I already got a second wife now, I am very happy now :pachah1:

I might've said something mean in the comments :wow1:. Theres something about an overweight clapped ting who only talk shit about her people that just piss me off. Ajnabis shouldn't know our business, keep it in the house

Xaruun

VIP
I might've said something mean in the comments :wow1:. Theres something about an overweight clapped ting who only talk shit about her people that just piss me off. Ajnabis shouldn't know our business, keep it in the house

She disabled the comments the ugly fat btch

So why are Somalis always fig
its only somali women who I noticed throw themselves at reverts. Shit is embarrassing makes look desperate
I don't know why some sisters are so desperate for an ajnabi bro.. Maybe they have some confidence issues.. I also notice they label their own ugly, losers etc.. But end up with a qashin ajnabi then act like they hit the jack pot....women mind is different.

Trending

Latest posts