Why do women fetishize Muslim reverts?

I see this all the time, they always are fetishizing parts of Islam, reverts and more. But they won’t even get close to the Abdi in their masjid who’s on his deen, prays 5x a day and more

i love how it says "this is a joke" in the description like this shit isnt true LOL
i always gotta remind myself these are young immature girls making these tiktoks and shouldnt represent mature women

I see this all the time, they always are fetishizing parts of Islam, reverts and more. But they won’t even get close to the Abdi in their masjid who’s on his deen, prays 5x a day and more
Basically they don’t find Somali men attractive from a non-Muslim perspective women are clearly abusing religion to marry an attractive man from a different race who they would not be able to marry had he not converted.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
D3FEB98C-E8EB-4C6C-8C0E-8FF61DB33F9C.jpeg

:dead:

It’s happens everywhere a white man learns Arabic and becomes Muslim ethnic arab women wet themselves. :dead:.

Last edited:
i guess at the end of the day some women may find them exotic / rare and thats why they would be attracted to them

it’s because most Muslim women come from traditional cultures and they don’t want a cultured man. They want reverts bc most of the time they’re western and didn’t grow up in traditional homes. However, the revert guy is going to want a traditional woman now that he is Muslim. She gets married to him thinking he is going to be different then most Muslim men but he is striving to emulate a Muslim man. He wants a submissive wife whereas she wants a western man. They end up clashing and divorcing bc of their tremendously incompatible views.

these girls are in high school or something you can’t blame them bc when I was that age I wanted a revert too bc I believed there was no such thing as a modern Muslim guy who wasn’t misogynistic and expected me to be a housewife

Trending