Damn! Xalimoz bashing faaraxs on TikTok just read the comments

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ex Somalis are so cringe wllhi all they do is bootyclap for madows and bash Somalis and Somalia :francis: if anybody needs dhaqan celis in a prison its them.
ex Somali what a low IQ concept you cant change your ethnicity like your religion. BLM Xalimoz are hilarious

if u actually used tiktok youd know there is some truth to what she’s saying.

without automatically going on the defence for your male compatriots, listen to other Somali women and their complaints

Wallahi Somali men on tiktok can be so embarasing. If it’s not telling u that ur a djiIIo for some of ur hair showing, or spamming hate in the comments in thousands when they see a Somali girl married to ajnabi like it’s the end of the world, it’s cussing for NO reason other than the fact that ur somali. I’ve seen girls not even do much and are cussed for the fun of it by Somali men in the comments

It’s gotten so bad that habesha and sudani girls that are mistaken for Somali get comments bashing them too. There was one habesha girl who wasn’t wearing a hijab and dancing with her dad, and all the comments were saying how ceeb for the dad and she’s a sharmuut - she wasn’t even Somali or Muslim !

Like some of u need to reflect on why ur own gender can be so toxic unprovoked to your own women, maybe it’s from entitlement thinking h can control every somali women that isn’t related to u, but it’s so clear the behaviour. OBVIOUSLY not ALL Somali men are like this, a lot have jobs and don’t sit on tiktok and police women, but it for sure is a substantial amount

The funny thing is somali women are actually somewhat supportive of Somali men creators on tiktoK, they blow up from the support of Somali women, and don’t get much hate from women. The women however a big chunk of the hate comes from their own men, whilst other ajnabis mind their business (as they should) especially if the creator is not doing any harm
The crazy thing it’s not only on TikTok it’s basically all social media and even irl. Somali men are extremely toxic to Xalimos with zero sense of shame.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The crazy thing it’s not only on TikTok it’s basically all social media and even irl. Somali men are extremely toxic to Xalimos with zero sense of shame.
So saying ex-SOmali is right according to you

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
The overwhelming support and love for faraxs from xalimos is basically universal in the community and in turn Xalimos are slapped with hate, resentment from you guys. This one Latino Afro guy wrote here in man cave a week ago “I know you guys don’t mess with Xalimos like that” and not a single guy called him out. Switch places and I don’t think Somali women would stand for ajnabi men putting by down faraxs. He even called a Somali woman he knows irl flight names and not single farax here defended her! Imagine your bashing of your women is so bad and obvious that even other men are calling you out that you don’t mess, want or love your own women!. Smh
AS USUAL, ANOTHER XALIMO DEFEND HER KIND :drakekidding::heh:

Mozart

You need people like me
Just like @x z said, the overwhelming support and love for faraxs from xalimos is basically universal in the community and in turn you guys have rewarded them with harassment, hate, resentment. This one Latino Afro guy wrote here in man cave a week ago “I know you guys don’t mess with Xalimos like that” and not a single guy called him out. Switch places and I don’t think Somali women would stand for ajnabi men putting down faraxs like that. He even called a Somali woman he knows irl filthy names and not a single farax here defended her! Imagine your bashing of your women is so bad and obvious that even other men are calling you out that you don’t mess, want or love your own women!. Smh
Looool there’s no such thing as ‘your women’. You lot just use it when it benefits you. The only Somali women I care about are the ones I’m related to.

Looool there’s no such thing as ‘your women’. You lot just use it when it benefits you. The only Somali women I care about are the ones I’m related to.

Wasnt there a guy here who was defending xalimos and wanted to "protect" them from other men. I think he left after all the qashins he got from xalimos :pachah1:.

Her views were pretty tame. She just called out Somali men who are misogynistic. Not really a controversial take. It's also pretty vague, so you can take what she said how ya wanna.

Xaruun

VIP
It’s only ‘our women’ when they want us to cleanup their mess.

When a marries Abu Tyrone for an apple, it’s none of our business. Yet when they get abused, smashed n dashed and end up as a single mother Somali men are somehow to blame :what1:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

giphy.gif

Trending