Dahabshill oil and hass petroleum sign a deal

Jeegaan not just control Laascaanod and now they economically own Hass Petroleum.
Waa iska hadlaysa. Odeyga Dahabshil just literally said, Haas is like the Shell companies that own the oil sectors in most countries, so there the shell of East Africa, hopefully he gives us the business in Ethiopia since he has so many countries. :heh:

Idooria today got their panties in a bunch. Cmon guys :heh:

Mozart

You need people like me
They've created a new spin off to go into a new market and Dahabshil owns 70% whilst Hass owns 30%. Oman owns 40% of Hass so it's impossible that Dahabshill purchased 70% of Hass.

Last edited:
They've created a new spin off to go into a new market and Dahabshil owns 70% whilst Hass owns 30%. Oman owns 40% of Hass so it's impossible that Dahabshill purchased 70%.
No that’s not how this works, it’s for the business in Somalia which is the smallest part of Haas business. They are in over 11 countries. They official shares were sold to Oman. This agreement covers the Somalia business. Dahabshil do not have the financial power to buy 70% of Haas.

Watch on from 5:40.

Waa iska hadlaysa. Odeyga Dahabshil just literally said, Haas is like the Shell companies that own the oil sectors in most countries, so there the shell of East Africa, hopefully he gives us the business in Ethiopia since he has so many countries. :heh:

Idooria today got their panties in a bunch. Cmon guys :heh:

Don't worry about @FBIsomalia they don't have anything going for them since the pirate business was foiled:pachah1:

And Dahabshiil said that their goal now is to become the Statoil, Shell etc. of Africa after their investment.

Mozart

You need people like me
No that’s not how this works, it’s for the business in Somalia which is the smallest part of Haas business. They are in over 11 countries. They official shares were sold to Oman. This agreement covers the Somalia business. Dahabshil do not have the financial power to buy 70% of Haas.

We're both saying the same thing lol. It's 'technically' a new company they're forming today for the Somalia market and Dahabshil is putting in more equity hence the 70% stake.

Don't worry about @FBIsomalia they don't have anything going for them since the pirate business was foiled:pachah1:

And Dahabshiil said that their goal now is to become the Statoil, Shell etc. of Africa after their investment.
I wish Dahabshil success and this agreement hopefully will bring more gas stations to Sool and Sanaag, but what’s with all the misinformation? :what1:

We're both saying the same thing lol. It's 'technically' a new company they're forming today for the Somalia market and Dahabshil is putting in more equity hence the 70% stake.
I’m sorry bro I’m not getting you, are you meaning that Dahabshil bought over 70% of Haas the entire company?

I wish Dahabshil success and this agreement hopefully will bring more gas stations to Sool and Sanaag, but what’s with all the misinformation? :what1:

Inshallah, good things will come out of it.

That Dahabshiil guy I think hooyadi baa u duceysay, and he always succeeds in his ventures.

Somalis always jumps the gun, before they get the details right..:francis:

Mozart

You need people like me
I’m sorry bro I’m not getting you, are you meaning that Dahabshil bought over 70% of Haas?
Nah, Dahabshil can't buy 70% because Oman owns 40%. The 2 companies are coming together to make a third smaller company and for the new company, Dahabshil will own 70% because they're putting in more money.

Dahabshil isn't merging with or acquiring Hass.

Stop leaking and listen to what the Hass guy said:

"annaguna aqoontii baanu haynaa, iyaguna [Dahabshiil] financial muscle-kii bey hayyaan".

Hass gave up 70% to benefit from Dahabshiil's deep pockets. This is a hostile take over, the financial equivalent to Caynaba's take over.

Stop leaking and listen to what the Hass guy said:

"annaguna aqoontii baanu haynaa, iyaguna [Dahabshiil] financial muscle-kii bey hayyaan".

Hass gave up 70% to benefit from Dahabshiil's deep pockets. This is a hostile take over, the financial equivalent to Caynaba's take over.
And Dahabshil guy said hopefully he gives us the business in Ethiopia since he has so many countries that he’s the shell of.

Haas announced there putting 50 million dollars in new ships but this new company with less money put in is what your faaning to me about? Hostile takeover :heh:

And Dahabshil guy said hopefully he gives us the business in Ethiopia since he has so many countries that he’s the shell of.

Haas announced there putting 50 million dollars in new ships but this new company with less money put in is what your faaning to me about? Hostile takeover :heh:

Dahabshiil literally said "Isagu [Hass] wuxuu yahay Shell yar", why would you try and pass off that disparaging comment as something to brag about?

Dahabshiil literally said "Isagu [Hass] wuxuu yahay Shell yar", why would you try and pass off that disparaging comment as something to brag about?
Your actually dumb. It means he’s the shell of East Africa (mini shell) it’s a compliment. What idiot would make disparaging comments on their new business partner?

Dahabshiil owner also said “Hass has been in the business for 30yrs and it’s because of this we wanna work with them” and it’s just in Somalia where the operation is small.

You were wrong about Dahabshil who can’t afford to buy 70% of Haas. Why do you continue?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Shell has a net worth of 400 billion dollars, it’s richer than Somalia, in fact it’s richer than every country in Africa. Half a trillion dollars is a lot.

Shell operates in over 70 countries which is nearly half the world.

Calling an oil company “shell yar” i.e “mini-shell” isn’t a disparaging comment. It’s more of a compliment and is pretty true considering Shell is nearly 10 times larger than Hass.

You’re either ignorant or just trying too hard to make that seem like an insult.

Shell has a net worth of 400 billion dollars, it’s richer than Somalia, in fact it’s richer than every country in Africa. Half a trillion dollars is a lot.

Shell operates in over 70 countries which is nearly half the world.

Calling an oil company “shell yar” i.e “mini-shell” isn’t a disparaging comment. It’s more of a compliment and is pretty true considering Shell is nearly 10 times larger than Hass.

You’re either ignorant or just trying too hard to make that seem like an insult.
Read his 1st comment bro if you wanna have a good laugh :mjlaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This seems to be more of an acquisition. Dahabshiil essentially performed a hostile takeover and now owns 70% of the new company covering both Somaliland and Somalia.

Dahabshiil people first came for Caynabo.
Now they also took Hass too.

Allaylehee Isaaq baa mulkiyey maaxdii Haas.
you’re slow, how do you go from “the deal will 70% be owned by dahabshiil” to “Dahabshiil took over Hass and now owns 70% of the company”.:mjlol:

Hass Petroleum is the main gas company in east africa. If Dahabshiil could just up and buy Hass petroleum that would make Dahabshiil the biggest company in Africa lmao.

Hass Petroleum is building the1000 ft pinnacle towers in Nairobi costing $200 million in just the construction costs with returns tripling that in just a few years.

P.S Dahabshiil is estimated at 1 billion by the UN meaning just this project costs 20% of Dahabshiil’s assets and the returns would go over it in just a decade or two.

If anyone’s taking over anyone it’s Hass Petroleum.

you’re slow, how do you go from “the deal will 70% be owned by dahabshiil” to “Dahabshiil took over Hass and now owns 70% of the company”.:mjlol:

Hass Petroleum is the main gas company in east africa. If Dahabshiil could just up and buy Hass petroleum that would make Dahabshiil the biggest company in Africa lmao.

Hass Petroleum is building the1000 ft pinnacle towers in Nairobi costing $200 million in just the construction costs with returns tripling that in just a few years.

P.S Dahabshiil is estimated at 1 billion by the UN meaning just this project costs 20% of Dahabshiil’s assets and the returns would go over it in just a decade or two.

If anyone’s taking over anyone it’s Hass Petroleum.

Dahabshiil oil takes a 70% controlling interest in Hass.

"If anyone’s taking over anyone it’s Hass Petroleum."

This is sub 68 IQ.

Trending