Dahabshill oil and hass petroleum sign a deal

Dahabshiil oil takes a 70% controlling interest in Hass.

"If anyone’s taking over anyone it’s Hass Petroleum."

This is sub 68 IQ.
Moron they didn’t take a controlling interest in Haas, they went into a venture where they put more money up for 70% of the said venture.
luuqad iyo xisaab 101 taught by ozark and hot ballah. :pachah1::pachah1:
Madax adeeg this idoor walahi :ftw9nwa:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
This seems to be more of an acquisition. Dahabshiil essentially performed a hostile takeover and now owns 70% of the new company covering both Somaliland and Somalia.

Dahabshiil people first came for Caynabo.
Now they also took Hass too.

Allaylehee Isaaq baa mulkiyey maaxdii Haas.
Generally, to do a hostile takeover you have to be worth more than that company. Hass as of right now is the largest Somali company in history, it could buy dahabshill if it wanted.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
luuqad iyo xisaab 101 taught by ozark and hot ballah. :pachah1::pachah1:
this guy really said being called “shell yar” is a disparaging comment. Shell, one of the biggest oil company goliaths in the world that just made nearly $200 billion in revenue just 2020 when oil companies were at their lowest :russ:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Niggas arguing as if they will personally benefit financially from these deal.

:gucciwhat:
these deals will help Somali people in general since it’s a deal between two top Somali companies affecting Somalia and the breakaway region SL.

But I get it, it’s kind of silly arguing over qabiil in this case. But it’s a routine here in sspot. :manny:

Not to rain on idoor parade but Has in Galkacyo and garowe too!
Don't worry about @FBIsomalia they don't have anything going for them since the pirate business was foiled:pachah1:

And Dahabshiil said that their goal now is to become the Statoil, Shell etc. of Africa after their investment.

Hass already has gas stations in puntland :deadpeter: guess SL is finally catching up:damedamn:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not to rain on idoor parade but Has in Galkacyo and garowe too!

Hass already has gas stations in puntland :deadpeter: guess SL is finally catching up:damedamn:
when I went to Somalia every city in Somalia had multiple Hass gas stations. Hargeysa, Burco, Berbera, Las Anod and Xamar all had Hass Petroleum stations.

when I went to Somalia every city in Somalia had multiple Hass gas stations. Hargeysa, Burco, Berbera, Las Anod and Xamar all had Hass Petroleum stations.
So if this is an agreement to add more gad stations what’s the big deal?? Why are these niggas excited at the prospect of more yah?

Also, where does haas get its oil? Somalia?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So if this is an agreement to add more gad stations what’s the big deal?? Why are these niggas excited at the prospect of more yah?

Also, where does haas get its oil? Somalia?
I’m not sure, most likely from the gulf which is nearest and probably cheapest.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Waa iska hadlaysa. Odeyga Dahabshil just literally said, Haas is like the Shell companies that own the oil sectors in most countries, so there the shell of East Africa, hopefully he gives us the business in Ethiopia since he has so many countries. :heh:

Idooria today got their panties in a bunch. Cmon guys :heh:
Lets hope so lool.