Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
maamulka somaliland is like a dhoocil that lacks confidence. every stare at her she thinks people talk bad about her.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Assasinations happen in hamar. How are they peaceful when to this day, they say they will fight the government if the government tries to get justice for minster Siraj's killer. Somalis are the same everywhere.
Nah nigga nobody bothers normal people only high profile politicians and once again those that carry out the attacks aren’t the citizens of xamar but the political opposition.

You can wave any flag in xamar and proudly live stream nobody would care

Only if you’re a high level politician do you have to watch out for your opponents.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why did he go there in the first place? He’s such a drama queen. Drama oo aan dhamaanayn. He’s annoying.
His grandfather is from berbera his two kids a boy and a girl now in their teens live in somaliland so he went to visit them.

It’s due to cuqdad that you call him a drama queen you’re clearly bias cause you’re defending your people even when you’re the ones committing aggression

World

VIP
Somalis are over the top and dramatic.
@World, why do you keep Gadabursis on the tip of your tongue? Its obvious Gs are divided on their views of S.land and Somalia. You can't get them on the same page, too much heterogeneity in views (and some eating good on the public purse at the expense of others), will do that to you. As a Dhulo, I'm sure you can understand the dilemma. :mybusiness: Better yet, as a Somali you could even get shafted by your brother in an agreement; given their thinking is zero sum. What do you expect from a double digit IQ?
Today was the first time I’ve even mentioned Gadabursi in my entire post history. Quite random how you brought this up, we’re not even in the same topic. :zhqjlmx:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Dabz will be in jail for atleast 1 year! Remember my thread about Janan Ooge (another epic facebook troll) he said 1 lie only on fb live and got 1 year. Im guessing 3 yrs rip Dabz rip his fb live videos

Dabz will be in jail for atleast 1 year! Remember my thread about Janan Ooge (another epic facebook troll) he said 1 lie only on fb live and got 1 year. Im guessing 3 yrs rip Dabz rip his fb live videos

What did janan ooge get arrested for? He was the most pro somalilander I have ever seen, nigga used to celebrate al shabaab bombings

SL is the North Korea of Africa
21124-1gq28fa.gif

The censored thought his fat lipped uncle afweyne isku xaaray was still in power.

Gacan baan u taagaya ciidamada boliska SL.

I'm here for some darood tears.

0GArwx0.png

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
What did janan ooge get arrested for? He was the most pro somalilander I have ever seen, nigga used to celebrate al shabaab bombings

He was supposed to pay 10 dollars for a document and he accused someone from corruption or something like that.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Gambar heres your people waving the flag of somaliland in cabudwaaq celebrating out on the street
if you have a problem with dabcasar coming to your lands of hargaisa burco and berbera then mistreat him what will come of Isaac in cabudwaaq las qori bosaso kismayo las canood cerigaabo jigjiga gariisa gedo garoowe galkacyo luuq beledxawo bu’aale gabraharey qardho diridhaba wajiir? We will have your guts for garters..

@Gambar heres your people waving the flag of somaliland in cabudwaaq celebrating out on the street
if you have a problem with dabcasar coming to your lands of hargaisa burco and berbera then what will come of Isaac in cabudwaaq las qori bosaso kismayo las canood cerigaabo jigjiga gariisa gedo garoowe galkacyo luuq beledxawo bu’aale gabraharey qardho diridhaba wajiir?

Gambar is Mj warya

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The boon thought his fat lipped uncle afweyne isku xaaray was still in power.

Gacan baan u taagaya ciidamada boliska SL.

I'm here for some darood tears.

0GArwx0.png

Isaac in cabudwaaq peep this clip for every action there’s a reaction bosaso is littered with your bacteria people kuli waa la wada buufin Igbo anything happens to ninkas walle ciyaarta waa galin dembe.

Status
Not open for further replies.