Dabcasar on his deathbed, Pray for dabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I never knew this man was so popular, for goodness sakes!!! I thought this guy was like dahir alasow but he clearly is far bigger. The guy is a damn star!!!

Why did this guy get so popular for!!! I can't wait to see his Puntland reception. That will be interesting, they will be holding him up like a damn king cuz of the darodnimo he holds too!!!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
People were calling him fa*ash in the chatroom, dabcasar almost got pissed and broke character :russ::russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This nigga went to the next door pharmacy and bought this to wrap on his head and then laid down on a bed like a dying patient.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Are you guys following the rumours???? After the latest video he posted on his facebook, a bunch of isaaq criminals busted his door down in his hotel room and apparently killed him. His latest video ends when dabcasar says "i can die any moment" and 2 minutes later bunch of khat chewing criminals kicked down his door and the live stream ended as they approach a helpless dabcasar on his bed. Rumour has it that they killed him. This is all seemed to be fun and games at first but this might have developed into something real

:ohdamn::jcoleno::jaynerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts