Cynthia G comes for Xalimos

Xoxoxo

VIP
There are idiots within our community who hate on other black people for almost no significant reasons.

other black people never knew about our existence mostly until we moved to the west around the late 80s, 90s and 00s. Some idiots are acting like this because of the situation back home where Somali-Bantu’s are treated as second class citizens, so they mostly never saw a difference between these people and the other black people in the west.

I also want to add this:
If you hate other black people, don’t participate into their things. That includes culture, Music and Slang. African Americans have had an undoubted huge influence on pop culture and created many modern genres which even our people jumped on back in the days (Disco, Jazz and Soul). The current “fashion” every teenager is obsessed with is street style and Y2K fashion that they also created. They popularised their slangs, they popularised The N word, they popularised hip hop culture and rap culture which has a huge significant influence on Somali guys. You can’t hate them and despise them while you participate with their things. That’s hypocritical. If you hate other black people, then you shouldn’t participate into their culture. Simple as that.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
NCS takes it influence from Tencho, EDM, House, and Trap music, again influenced/made by AA music. As I’ve mentioned, most modern music is made by African Americans, if it’s not made by them then it was influenced by them.
We Wuz Techno !

Xoxoxo

VIP

EDM: “Electronic dance music was born in 70s New York disco and 80s Detroit techno. Over the years, EDM has achieved international mainstream success with such subgenres as house, trance, and dubstep and has reshaped the popular musical landscape.”

TRAP:
Trap originated in the Southern part of the United States in the 1990s, specifically Atlanta, Georgia. Some of the most well-known early trap artists in the 1990s were 8Ball & MJG, Three 6 Mafia, UGK, Ghetto Mafia, and Master P.

HOUSE MUSIC:
It was created by DJs and music producers from Chicago's underground club culture in the 1980s, as DJs from the subculture began altering disco songs to give them a more mechanical beat and deeper basslines.[1]

Why are Ethiopians not called out also?

Because they don’t make threads like this.
Yes the reason is simple. Ethiopians on the internet are not obsessed with these kind of topics. Meanwhile on this forum these "Bantu Vs Horner" topics trend here every other week.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why are Ethiopians not called out also?

Because they don’t make threads like this.

You've never been on Ethio forums, have you? I was a vet over at Mereja and believe me they conduct about as much racism, foolery and "FKD" as Somalis do. Luckily for them, about half the time they're doing this in a language ajanabis would have to learn a new script to read.

wZP71Hg.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You've never been on Ethio forums, have you? I was a vet over at Mereja and believe me they conduct about as much racism, foolery and "FKD" as Somalis do. Luckily for them, about half the time they're doing this in a language ajanabis would have to learn a new script to read.

wZP71Hg.gif

Man I used to be a menace on Mereja wallahi.

Still, even then, they had the brains to say their vile sh*t in their language.

Somalis do it in English then say the same thing on Twitter.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Edgy clowns discussing alt right figures and a newly arrived incel. If you are in one of those pill communities as a Somali, you need to off yourself.

:deadrose:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I came across this video during my first year in the USA which was in 2009. that's 12 years ago. how is this video even trending now ?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was saying Somalis had problems with Bantus before Bantus had problems with us.

Do you think Jamaicans and Nigerians came to the West hating Somalis they never met.

However, we had problems with Somali Bantus, namely enslaving them.

Somalis came to the West with their only interaction with Bantus being those that we subjugated until we got colonised.
Jamaicans and their Rastafarian asses definitely have some fucked up pre-hate for us
E11C5611-C498-4E44-83D8-5A0BC400CB92.gif

I was saying Somalis had problems with Bantus before Bantus had problems with us.

Do you think Jamaicans and Nigerians came to the West hating Somalis they never met.

However, we had problems with Somali Bantus, namely enslaving them.

Somalis came to the West with their only interaction with Bantus being those that we subjugated until we got colonised.

Don’t really agree, and it was a minority of Somalis who were involved in enslaving Bantus

Trending