Cynthia G comes for Xalimos

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Africa is so huge and ancient, but we also have a huge population that originates from Niger-Congo, that's why a woman from Uganda can look similar to a woman from Ghana. They also have similarities in cuisine, for instance many Niger-Congo countries eat fufu/ugali type food and they also dance from the waist down- hips and butt.

So, the rest of us non-Niger Congo people stick out like a sore thumb. They want us all to join their gang, abandon our roots and uplift their features over ours. And when we come to the West, their slave-descendant cousins are waiting to force this mythical Black-ism down our throat.

I wouldn't mind economic and political alliances, but i'll be damned if I abandon Somalinimo for ghetto culture (yes, they consider ghetto music and culture "BLACK" and if you say that it's low-class they will get angry)
Unfortunately, in this day and age, your a darn racist or a colourist/featurist or somethingist, if you don't confine with the mentality of the crowd. When Somalis are getting killed left right and center in the hellhole of South Africa, there is none of this "we are Black, We are Africans", but when it suits them, "you have to be this or that".

It takes two to tango.

Unfortunately, in this day and age, your a darn racist or a colourist/featurist or somethingist, if you don't confine with the mentality of the crowd. When Somalis are getting killed left right and center in the hellhole of South Africa, there is none of this "we are Black, We are Africans", but when it suits them, "you have to be this or that".

It takes two to tango.

More Africans are starting to reject this black label, critically acclaimed African novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, arguably among Africa's greatest writers of all time.
E3aBbhMWYAAnJz1.jpeg

More Africans are starting to reject this black label, critically acclaimed African novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, arguably among Africa's greatest writers of all time.View attachment 199911

I agree with her 100%. But with that mentality, as a Somali you can't call other Africans 'madow' because the reality is that outside a Western colonial context, they're not black as well but Igbo,Ashanti ect.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why are they always hell bent on forcing everyone to identify as what the white western society has decided to identify everyone who's different from their groups into, black, yellow and white.. Isn't this another form of racism?
I was just minding my business last Sunday afternoon , I was dating this Coloured bombshell and was taking her to my place , my motorcycle was parked outside ,
then there was these two fobs standing at the corner, Damnit , I hate these encounters tbh
the street is adjacent to my friend's garage , and it's popular because there are alot of West Africans living in that district , the two Somalis both looking like they are high off something were Habr Gidr and Dhulbahante I later found out who they were lol
arguing with a Ghanaian , he's a Muslim btw, I overhead their conversations lol

The Ghanaian argued that Somalis are a produce of rape babies not native to Africa , that the land belonged to the Bantus ,The Dhulbahante dude ,said yes I am proud Arabian , I am proud to have lineages unlike you gorilla with steelwire hair , wlahi that guy was a doqon , even the Habr Gidr was saying war caadi iska dhig you are in madow country , the South African passer-bys stood there , " if you are proud of your lineage then why the f*ck are your kind in our streets , this country is for steelwire only , futsek makwerere.

The Ghanaian , " you see these Somalians are racist , they Arabs yet they are coming here " funny thing was his spastic accent.

Then everyone glared at me and the girl
I was also Horner looking
I said in xhosa
" What the f*ck you are looking at , do you have staring problems , futsek , bana , then let our hands do the talking"
Having dreads and talking street frightens people lol
then they looked away and turned their attention to those two Somalis.
The Ghanaian " look they're even stealing your women "
Then I looked at him and said " You know you do talk a lot of kak(shit) for a makwerere aren't your kind skelems(scums) " In my street Cape accent.
The South Africans were agreeing with me ,
Everyone turned their attention to the Ghanaian
I got on my motorcycle , drove off.

The next day , I saw these two Somalis they thanked me , I told them they are both stupid to argue with these people. I've scolded the living shit out of them if you love your life you keep your mouths shut , this is not your fucking tuulo , you are in a country where your days are counted , use whatever is left in your brain.

The Ghanaian got into argument with the South Africans , he was beaten up. Picking up his teeth , the two Somalis would have been on the news ,you never argue with drunk people on a night out.

My point is that West Africans , although I have no problems with Nigerians and Senegalese only with some of the Ghanaians who bad mouth Somalis all the time.

Last edited:
It means someone who loves deeply abd treats well. Loool it obviously doesn't mean the person literally worships you!

Ah, you're too funny.
I see.. But yeah some women exaggerate their relationship with their boyfriend/husband to show off or make other women feel jealous.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ive said this time and time again, theres a sort of pride West/Central and African American women have that i doesn't make sense. They think too highly of themselves wallahi its sad to see.

Who tf wants to be like them ? Who copies them? Who takes their trends? Subhanallah

They are in the comments of this video shitting on east africans mainly somalis when they are all slave descendants who don't know their origin.

They think because we share the same skin colour we should come together like the black panther movie on some wakanda shit.

We all are unique in our own ways and don't need to group ourselves together, bantus are bantus and cushitics are cushitics.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
View attachment 199904

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Oh... excuse us for having something called "AN ETHNIC GROUP"!

She wouldn't say to Italians "How dare you act Italian, why you eating pasta and speaking Italian"? But they think it's okay to strip us from our culture and religion?

Some of these Western Blacks think that having your own ethnic group and culture is offensive. It's not our fault that they were stolen from their homeland and had to forge a new identity based on skin colour. Instead of celebrating themselves as their own unique ethnic group, they want us all to join them and abandon our roots. No thanks!!
their ancestors also used to be haning with their own ethnic groups until it was made illegal for slaves. many of the slave rebellions were using ethnic languages to coordinate.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
I was at this African event get together at uni, it would commence after 5pm. Usually we'd talk about chill topics and set up fund raisers, one day the topic of marriage and dating out is being discussed. All the West/South Africans were open to the idea of marrying out, talking about how we're all human and one race, fair enough. When it came to me and the other Somalis, we said we preferred marrying in and keeping our culture/tradition alive and most importantly, wanted our children to be Somali. The place erupted, all of them threw a temper tantrum, it was almost like we called for their deaths or something.

The only people that agreed with us, and not surprisingly, were the HOA/North Africans. Black has no language, culture or religion, it's literally melanin, I don't know why people identify with this when it's a recently man made social construct used to disparage Africans and uproot our identity and culture.
and the worst part is they are the first to line up to criticize race mixers too. No one gets made like african americans when a black man or woman marrys a white person or arab or anything else.

They are hypocrites, they want your culture to be assimilated but wouldn't do it to their own.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I now understand when Somali men use the phrase “blm xalimos” Wallahi I completely get it now. The comment section has Somali girls begging for approval and apologising and you have these African Americans saying shut up you’re the poorest people on the planet 🤣
Iitterly begs. I went tru the comments and 1 AA chick said that horners are not black and we will never see them as black. xalimo responded with we are the blackest of the black:stopit::ohlord:

People cannot tell us apart, due to the shiny forehead and similar yet beautiful features. I cannot even count how many times that I've been among Somali's and them thinking that I was a fellow Somali, lol.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
People cannot tell us apart, due to the shiny forehead and similar yet beautiful features. I cannot even count how many times that I've been among Somali's and them thinking that I was a fellow Somali, lol.
I love how you guys can be racist 24/7 without any of them to reacting back but let 1 somali person say jāreer and they get pissed. :russ:

Last edited:
I love how you guys can be racist 24/7 without any of them to reacting back but let 1 somali person say jāreer and they get pissed.

I think if they knew it was an Ethiopian, they'd start roasting us with the poor jokes, the big forehead jokes, and so on. I doubt they love ethiopians more than somalis, especially with the way ethiopians go out of their way, a lot of the time, to make it known that they aren't ''black americans,'' or kneegrow, lol.

Why are we always the ones that get dragged?:ohlord: not a single thing said about ethiopians and eritreans it's always the big bad racist Somali. And why do they think we have some slave Arab admixture like coastal swahilis? They just cant accept we look different to them without our ancestors being sold and fucked like xoolo
Somalis make the most noise online, usually Ethiopians and Eritreans know to be racist behind closed doors. Habeshas are like Japanese and Somalis are like Mainland Chinese in how they deal with foreigners. There's also the religion aspect. I'd like if Somalis would completely dissociate from everything black, whether they're begging them or deriding them.

These ADOS youtubers/spokespersons hate west africans and carribeans too, its pretty funny to see. They view everyone that's not a dark skin black american as an enemy, usually due to jealousy.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I think if they knew it was an Ethiopian, they'd start roasting us with the poor jokes, the big forehead jokes, and so on. I doubt they love ethiopians more than somalis, especially with the way ethiopians go out of their way, a lot of the time, to make it known that they aren't ''black americans,'' or kneegrow, lol.
I agree but they got way more energy for somalis. You remember when this vid came out there was no outrage. But if this was a somali guy it would be on twitter booming

I agree but they got way more energy for somalis. You remember when this vid came out there was no outrage. But if this was a somali guy it would be on twitter booming

The Ethiopians use Pan-African rhetoric and are seldom seen on social media.

Ethiopians are like this to non-Horners when interacting with us:

ily-that70s-show.gif

But behind the scenes...

beyonce-bae.gif

Somalis when they feel slighted on social media...

saruman-lord.gif

Last edited:
I’ve seen Ethiopians on twitter go against Somalis and join forces with other Africans to say we are racist. How have they fooled everyone? These lot are way worse.

Mozart

You need people like me
I’ve seen Ethiopians on twitter go against Somalis and join forces with other Africans to say we are racist. How have they fooled everyone? These lot are way worse.
They are much worse. The top comment on that YouTube video where the girl says she’s Somali is also very clearly left by an Ethiopian.

Trending