Cynthia G comes for Xalimos

Ethiopians are diverse, remember that. This is why we have oromo sports federation and events in the west, the tigrayans have their own events, the amharas have theirs, etc.
so it depends. from my experience, the oromo identify with afro americans, while keeping our unique culture and language intact and at the forefront. we acknowledge that, we are different, for the most part. our women look like xalimos and even take up the BLM narrative stuff, lol, at times.
the amhara ethio nationalists tend to be very proud, to the point they refuse to identify with afro americans and make it clear that, they were/are different, never colonized, first christians in africa, first to welcome Muslims during the Hijra, and so on, and so on.

I’ve seen Ethiopians on twitter go against Somalis and join forces with other Africans to say we are racist. How have they fooled everyone? These lot are way worse.

Their Semitic genes :drakelaugh:

plotting-hehe.gif

But seriously, everyone is "racist" in Africa; you guys receive the most heat due to your social media presence and the language some Somalis use to express their disassociation.

Somalis also seem more temperamental than Ethiopians when discussing these matters; an Ethiopian will affirm and re-affirm their own identity and usually won't respond if the 'Madow' tries to force the 'black' label on them...

..Some Somalis on the other hand will go full Third Reich and operate like military units on social media

marching-army.gif

Honesty is not always the best policy.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi these folks are pathetic, talking about HOA saying we think we’re better and we are colorist, like excuse me? Somalis are just as colorist as every other African group, not them acting like they aunties don’t ask them why they stopped using diana, or there men preferring lighter skinned women. If anything, somalis are probably less colorist than them.

These folks piss me off, they’re like “african women hate AA women so much”? Like hello that hate comes right back, how many times have Africans stated that AAs were the first ones to bully them for being african. During Ebola, Me and the rest of the african kids were bullied by AA students.

What’s with their victim mentality? Who’s copying you? They’re damn obsessed with us…..
63754D81-0F0B-4BC2-AAE9-99B28784C71A.gif

African Americans and othr african groups need to respectfully f*ck off and worry about their own community. They see us east african women as their enemies like we don’t want your men. We have our own culture and community. They envy that shit. Abaha cuun.

Keo

VIP
I only clicked on that video for the comments and had to browse it incognito coz I don’t want to f*ck up my YouTube algorithm with divester / swirler content. There seems to have been some xalimos that understand how anti Somali these madows are while other xalimos were apologising on behalf of this woman claiming she was a Somali. How the f*ck as a Somali you are unable to tell that she isn’t a Somali? And some were even agreeing that Somalis is the poorest country in Africa. Even for the xalimos that were a bit more clued up they most likely still go by the black label which means it’s still not enough. I wonder whether they will continue supporting her channel from now.

wtf is wrong with these es don't they have any pride, they are even worse than the hood nigga Somalis at them we can just laugh and assume they are retarded, but these es are full-on race traitors, they probably wish their ancestors were enslaved so they can play that pity card.

Why are Ethiopians not called out also?

Because they don’t make threads like this.

Somalis are always trying to reaffirm that they aren’t black kkkk. No one actually cares if we don’t identify as black or we do. Its meaningless. Obsessing over this topic leads to nowhere. I find it funny tbh.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalis are always trying to reaffirm that they aren’t black kkkk. No one actually cares if we don’t identify as black or we do. Its meaningless. Obsessing over this topic leads to nowhere. I find it funny tbh.

At this point, it’s a vicious cycle.

Thread gets made on SSpot, goes trending. Africans see it and see what is written about them. Africans write on Twitter that they don’t like Somalis etc.

Rinse and repeat.

It’s a chicken and egg situation. What came first: Our hate for other Africans or their hate for us.

Somalis hated Bantus before Jamaicans, African Americans or Nigerians ever heard of us.

Thread gets made on SSpot, goes trending. Africans see it and see what is written about them. Africans write on Twitter that they don’t like Somalis etc.

Rinse and repeat.

It’s a chicken and egg situation. What came first: Our hate for other Africans or their hate for us.

Somalis hated Bantus before Jamaicans, African Americans or Nigerians ever heard of us.

I agreed with you, until the last sentence. Why would WE care/have problems with any of the ethnicities u listed? That’s not true at all.

We don’t neighbour them or have any history with them. The only problems we could ever have is perhaps problematic interactions when living in the west. We wouldn’t have even heard of some of these countries until we came to the west either.
Even then I wouldn’t go as far as to say hate, just apathy.

Rinse and repeat.

People here and similar types are unironically victimising themselves which they love to accuse madows of. ” See they do that, so we were right to diss them all along” kkkk.

The cycle aint stopping anytime soon. Most madows were ignorant about somalis but our over inflated online presence has exposed them to our cunsurinimo. They see that and start hating back. It was select few madows hating us, now its all of them kkkk. Soon this will start leaking to real life and all you gotta do is sit back and watch the shit explode kkkk

People here and similar types are unironically victimising themselves which they love to accuse madows of. ” See they do that, so we were right to diss them all along” kkkk.

The cycle aint stopping anytime soon. Most madows were ignorant about somalis but our over inflated online presence has exposed them to our cunsurinimo. They see that and start hating back. It was select few madows hating us, now its all of them kkkk. Soon this will start leaking to real life and all you gotta do is sit back and watch the shit explode kkkk
They are more racist than any group though. They just say blacks can’t be racists because they don’t have enough power

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agreed with you, until the last sentence. Why would WE care/have problems with any of the ethnicities u listed? That’s not true at all.

We don’t neighbour them or have any history with them. The only problems we could ever have is perhaps problematic interactions when living in the west. We wouldn’t have even heard of some of these countries until we came to the west either.
Even then I wouldn’t go as far as to say hate, just apathy.

I was saying Somalis had problems with Bantus before Bantus had problems with us.

Do you think Jamaicans and Nigerians came to the West hating Somalis they never met.

However, we had problems with Somali Bantus, namely enslaving them.

Somalis came to the West with their only interaction with Bantus being those that we subjugated until we got colonised.

They are more racist than any group though. They just say blacks can’t be racists because they don’t have enough power
Every group is racist & xenophobic. Its nothing new and they are not the most racist, if that would be the case Africa would have not been colonised kkkk.

People here really have this ”madow” boogeyman where they obsess over anything madows do, especially if it relates to us. Man here post tweets with 2 likes as proof of ”madows hate us”. Its funny

Every group is racist & xenophobic. Its nothing new and they are not the most racist, if that would be the case Africa would have not been colonised kkkk.

People here really have this ”madow” boogeyman where they obsess over anything madows do, especially if it relates to us. Man here post tweets with 2 likes as proof of ”madows hate us”. Its funny
Africa was colonised by force, not kindness.

Bro this is what im seeing aswell, they're committing the most hate crimes in America, are the most openly racist people on social media and are just arrogant people.

People have too much sympathy when it comes to bantus like they don't hate you aswell. Society has framed black people as the innocent ones that never do no wrong, I go on twitter and see a viral openly racist tweet towards whites but nobody says a thing. If you say thats racist they tell you "Black people cannot be racist" but if it was the other way around theyd leak his address within 1 hour.

I don't blame people for being racist anymore, shit i see on social media and irl makes sense why they are

Why as a somali you care about cadaans being portrayed as bad on social media?

Cadaan miskaada makaa wase sidee udifaaceesid.

Read what you have wrote, I know you don’t say retarted shit like that in real life

Trending