Cynthia G comes for Xalimos

You al

You always say weird shit. Why does everyone pretend that you're OK.

I think she desperately wants to belong and believes that she can by assuming the sort of right-wing aesthetics and rhetoric that was in vogue not too long ago; she plays up her distant and very minute Somali ancestry without realising that it simply doesn't register, because we (Africans) generally don't give a toss about such distant relations.

People in the 'New Word' are detached from the reality and concrete nature of ethnic identity; every bloody person is a composite of this and that, and they do us the 'courtesy' of providing us with fraction-like measurements of their ancestry.

Criticism of your collective self can be indicative of maturity and integrity, but it must come from a place of love, concern (and even faith) in your own people.

Every time I see un-ironic self-hating posts, I see this:

burying-dying.gif

PS: Why on earth did you select 'Blacked' as your pseudonym?

giphy (4).gif

Isn't your mother African-American?

You have such an unhealthy obsession with slavery. You remind me of these biracial kids that held white supremacist tendencies out of deep-seated insecurities.
I criticize toxic behavior. I’m not co-signing on degeneracy just because WE ALL BLACK.

I think she desperately wants to belong and believes that she can by assuming the sort of right-wing aesthetics and rhetoric that was in vogue not too long ago; she plays up her distant and very minute Somali ancestry without realising that it simply doesn't register, because we (Africans) generally don't give a toss about such distant relations.

People in the 'New Word' are detached from the reality and concrete nature of ethnic identity; every bloody person is a composite of this and that, and they do us the 'courtesy' of providing us with fraction-like measurements of their ancestry.

Criticism of your collective self can be indicative of maturity and integrity, but it must come from a place of love, concern (and even faith) in your own people.

View attachment 200235

View attachment 200236
So what …… I didn’t ask for anyone’s approval. I would’ve just said I full Somali and claim a popular qabil or to be related to anyone famous. It’s ignorant to ignore the history and culture of Somali Americans who’s ancestors immigrated in the 1920s

Yeah, I should ignore all the hardships and struggles of my Somali grandpa had adapting into western culture. The guilt my father had for not being Muslim is whatever. Or the betrayal of maadows that abused their trust, while calling them “brothers”

View attachment 200235

View attachment 200236
I selected Blacked as my name, because I've been Blacked.
IMG_20190617_170451.jpg

So what …… I didn’t ask for anyone’s approval. I would’ve just said I full Somali and claim a popular qabil or to be related to anyone famous. It’s ignorant to ignore the history and culture of Somali Americans who’s ancestors immigrated in the 1920s

You can appreciate your Somali ancestry but it needs to be rational and measured; Afro-Americans are your kin and kith as well and you should refrain from constantly putting them on blast.

I don't think you're a bad person and I really don't want to pile on. Please show love to Afro-Americans once in a while.

good-night-sparkles.gif

I
You can appreciate your Somali ancestry but it needs to be rational and measured; Afro-Americans are your kin and kith as well and you should refrain from constantly putting them on blast.

I don't think you're a bad person and I really don't want to pile on. Please show love to Afro-Americans once in a while.

View attachment 200238
I do. I post recommend African American YouTube channels . Do you not see my rants on whites being statist cucks and that they enable a lot of the toxic behavior in the AA community?!?

Xoxoxo

VIP

View attachment 200238
I agree! Loving both of your side as a mixed ethnic person is better then hating on one off your other half.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There are people still alive, that used to lynch AAs for fun.

Today, those people can be judges, politicians, businessmen or any other influential profession.

People think that everything ended when MLK did his speech but the racists from the 1960s are still alive. Those kids that were bullying/threatening AAs that attended integrated schools are anywhere from 50 to 70 years old.

You guys really think when segregation ended, their racism suddenly ended.

Do you think they decided not to pass it onto their children ?
The first black child to attend a white school is only in her 60s

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The first black child to attend a white school is only in her 60s

Desegregation was still happening in the 1970s.

Those school kids bullying them are in their 50s.

They could be lawyers, judges, policemen, businessmen or even politicians.

People seem to believe that all the racists suddenly decided to stop being racist when civil rights was introduced.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
But the most powerful characters in the Harry Potter universe are mud bloods.

Actually half-bloods are: Harry Potter, Snape, Voldemort and Dumbledore are all half-bloods.

Mudbloods (or Muggle borns) are neither at home in the Wizarding world or the Muggle world.

A sort of identity crisis, if you will.