Curry’s wife looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be real. Women police each other a lot more, nor do they have loyalty towards each other.

In a friendship group if one girl was to be cheating on her man, her so called friends would be the first to call her a hoe and a skank.

The same can never be said for men. You lot make excuses for each other and find ways to put the blame on women. Men as a collective definitely have more loyalty towards each other.
No not true as gfs will help hammer a guy with their friends and will cheat as a group but will never be caught unless they tell on themselfs

Tukraq

VIP
Lets be real. Women police each other a lot more, nor do they have loyalty towards each other.

In a friendship group if one girl was to be cheating on her man, her so called friends would be the first to call her a hoe and a skank.

The same can never be said for men. You lot make excuses for each other and find ways to put the blame on women. Men as a collective definitely have more loyalty towards each other.
Like I said before maybe from a Muslim perspective, but all other women don’t do this and instead have girls trips and nights out where they get into the girls heads with things like “ he wasn’t shit anyways,” and it “me time” as they cheat on there husbands at the club, it literally happens every weekend, and if you have coworkers you would know who cheats more

Ugaaso

Deni
It’s as if @HalimaJ is a women that doesn’t know how women think, girls don’t want a boring provider until there forced to settle down, they usually want the alpha that puts fear in them and Creates a “spark”

Hol on pump the breaks! women don't want to fear their male partners. but they definitely do want a dominant man that overpowers them sometimes.
:sass2:

But I get @HalimaJ 's point as well, she's advocating for a mutual respect. :vncu2n5:

VixR

Veritas

I feel men aren’t typically really friends in the sense women are. Female friendships are more risky in a way, bc they’re more involved. I’m talking you really fucking know that person, hence they’re really good when they’re good, but they’re also the prime candidate to screw you over if it blows up, and that’s their personality.

Maybe I’m generalizing, but male friendships are surface level from what I see. Maybe they’ll have one or two friends (probably zero) whom they’re actually and truly close to, and share real shit with. They don’t really open up to each other. A lot of them only really open up to the woman they’re dating/married to, and in some cases not even her, and they’ll bottle most of it. Their friendships are camaraderie and physical activity-based (someone to play ball with and do physical activities with) from what I notice. That’s why group sports is important to most growing boys. That’s how they connect.

VixR

Veritas
Men are fickle.

They used to idealize the f*ck out Ayesha Curry and even put other women down in her favor, and now she says something generic about how she wants to feel desirable, which is only a human need, and they're all out with their keyboard shovels:drakelaugh:

Men are fickle.

They used to idealize the f*ck out Ayesha Curry and even put other women down in her favor, and now she says something generic about how she wants to feel desirable, which is only a human need, and they're all out with their keyboard shovels:drakelaugh:

I was just about to say that. She was put on a pedestal, and now all of a sudden some are trying to claim she is a .

Polygamy :gaasdrink:

Mate, although I disagree with what she said, i think people took it out of context. Also, he isn't in control of the craziness that came out of her mouth. How would he know she would do this?

Not responsible, for what she says in front of million of people? Every man is responsible for his wife, in any case. This could never happen to any man with a little bit honour. If she would have respect for him as a man in the first place, she wouldn't say that. This is not a minor thing or some little craziness. Keep defending such a behaviour. Kulaha out of context. Cajiib.

Hol on pump the breaks! women don't want to fear their male partners. but they definitely do want a dominant man that overpowers them sometimes.
:sass2:

But I get @HalimaJ 's point as well, she's advocating for a mutual respect. :vncu2n5:

Mutual respect ? War ya Alle yaqaan, ileen aduuyada hadaad nafta waayin, waxkasta waad arkeysa. You was right in the first place, that she emasculated her husband, laakin mutual repectigan aad meeshan la timid wa maxay ?

Not responsible, for what she says in front of million of people? Every man is responsible for his wife, in any case. This could never happen to any man with a little bit honour. If she would have respect for him as a man in the first place, she wouldn't say that. This is not a minor thing or some little craziness. Keep defending such a behaviour. Kulaha out of context. Cajiib.

Is it his fault though?

You cannot predict the actions of others.

The woman you marry can disgrace you and the only person to blame is her. It isn't a reflection of your manhood. You cannot control the actions of someone.

Learn the difference between responsible and control.

100% it can happen to any man.

Is it his fault though?

You cannot predict the actions of others.

The woman you marry can disgrace you and the only person to blame is her. It isn't a reflection of your manhood. You cannot control the actions of someone.

Learn the difference between responsible and control.

100% it can happen to any man.

Maybe in your female mindset. One of the biggest part of responsibility is to control your SO wether you like it or not. There is no difference between those two. Being responsible doesn't mean just to tell somebody what is right, it also means you have to make sure the person act according to this.

As a female, you don't need to educate me about what is manhood, as if you know anything about it. I have many sisters, whom i take responsibly for. None of them would dare to say or do anything what hurt my honour, out of respect mainly and also fear that certain actions have consequences. But let me educate you know about manhood, if your wife/sister/daughter doesn't have that fear for any consequences for immoral acts, you are a cuck. In Islam such a man is called a Dayuuth.

Maybe in your female mindset. One of the biggest part of responsibility is to control your SO wether you like it or not. There is no difference between those two. Being responsible doesn't mean just to tell somebody what is right, it also means you have to make sure the person act according to this.

As a female, you don't need to educate me about what is manhood, as if you know anything about it. I have many sisters, whom i take responsibly for. None of them would dare to say or do anything what hurt my honour, out of respect mainly and also fear that certain actions have consequences. But let me educate you know about manhood, if your wife/sister/daughter doesn't have that fear for any consequences for immoral acts, you are a cuck. In Islam such a man is called a Dayuuth.

She should fear what exactly? You hitting her? Like really what?

Its funny you say that as a regular occurrence on sspot is men telling women about womanhood. As if they know about that.

Like I said, you cannot predict other people's actions. If your sister/wife does something wrong/immoral you are not automatically a dayooth.

In islam a dayooth is someone who approves of his wife and other womenfolk in the family doing immoral acts and does not try to stop her/them. If you talk to them and stop them to the best of your ability or they do something behind your back without your knowledge, that does not make you a dayooth. Stop twisting the deen for your own male fantasy 'bravado'.

Men far greater than you had wives that refused to listen to them, such as Nabi Noah, that is an example that you cannot 100% control or predict what someone does.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas

Some of you are a hoot!

Was your dad around? I’m curious.

walaahi your sisters are nice.
My brother lost his front teeth after he tried to hit my sister.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From other men :bell: this is why you don’t take advice from @Mercury because once your a simp it’s over

What she means is she is not getting enough sex from her husband. I cant get into the specifics as it is very vulgar.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

So you would hit your sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.