Curry’s wife looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Women for the most part are much and I mean much more loyal than men. That is as long as you treat her well though.
I hope your talking about Muslim women not women in general because that’s a bold faced lie, women cheat like 2 times as much due to their mood lol, they’ll be at the club telling other men why they hate there significant other or taking “girl trips” basically everyone know women cheat more except for their clueless partners because of how well they hide it, so they don’t get in trouble as much but they do it way more

Tukraq

VIP
She's belittling him on national television, talking about how she's craving for other men's attention.
:ayaanswag:
It’s as if @HalimaJ is a women that doesn’t know how women think, girls don’t want a boring provider until there forced to settle down, they usually want the alpha that puts fear in them and Creates a “spark”

I hope your talking about Muslim women not women in general because that’s a bold faced lie, women cheat like 2 times as much due to their mood lol, they’ll be at the club telling other men why they hate there significant other or taking “girl trips” basically everyone know women cheat more except for their clueless partners because of how well they hide it, so they don’t get in trouble as much but they do it way more

Statistics say otherwise.

Men not only cheat, but egg each other on. Also, men seem to think it is acceptable for them to cheat, but cry when women do it to them.

Mate, although I disagree with what she said, i think people took it out of context. Also, he isn't in control of the craziness that came out of her mouth. How would he know she would do this?
He soft on the court so he must be soft to her too which is a big no

Men not only cheat, but egg each other on. Also, men seem to think it is acceptable for them to cheat, but cry when women do it to them.
Women should be jailed for it as we pay them not to give it up for free to other guys

It’s as if @HalimaJ is a women that doesn’t know how women think, girls don’t want a boring provider until there forced to settle down, they usually want the alpha that puts fear in them and Creates a “spark”

But a man does though. Very interesting.

A man that needs to put fear in you isn't an Alpha.

Also men that are consumed with the idea of alphas and beta tend not to be alphas. I mean they watch red pill, MTGOW vids to tell them how they should deal with women.

:bell:

Sad state of affairs.

Tukraq

VIP

I’m sorry but women egg each other on way more, men also never know because of how sneak women are, plus there’s no way there can be an accurate statistic on something like this lol

Women should be jailed for it as we pay them not to give it up for free to other guys

2019, men don't pay. Now you have women splitting the bills with you.

Women look after your homes and kids with the expectations that you don't give it up to other women.

Men should be jailed.

I’m sorry but women egg each other on way more, men also never know because of how sneak women are, plus there’s no way there can be an accurate statistic on something like this lol

Lets be real. Women police each other a lot more, nor do they have loyalty towards each other.

In a friendship group if one girl was to be cheating on her man, her so called friends would be the first to call her a hoe and a skank.

The same can never be said for men. You lot make excuses for each other and find ways to put the blame on women. Men as a collective definitely have more loyalty towards each other.

2019, men don't pay. Now you have women splitting the bills with you.

Women look after your homes and kids with the expectations that you don't give it up to other women.

Men should be jailed.
Just because a few incels allowed xalimos to propose to them plus wine and dine them to the point that meher is payed by them

Status
Not open for further replies.