Curry’s wife looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should fear what exactly? You hitting her? Like really what?

Its funny you say that as a regular occurrence on sspot is men telling women about womanhood. As if they know about that.

Like I said, you cannot predict other people's actions. If your sister/wife does something wrong/immoral you are not automatically a dayooth.

In islam a dayooth is someone who approves of his wife and other womenfolk in the family doing immoral acts and does not try to stop her/them. If you talk to them and stop them to the best of your ability or they do something behind your back without your knowledge, that does not make you a dayooth. Stop twisting the deen for your own male fantasy 'bravado'.

Men far greater than you had wives that refused to listen to them, such as Nabi Noah, that is an example that you cannot 100% control or predict what someone does.

Where did we talk about doing something behind the back of someone ? The essense of our debate was a woman who did something infront of a crowd of million of people. Every female can of course do something behind your back, but only the wife/sister/daughter of a dayuuth does it in public like this woman, because she knows there won't be consequences. Why you argue against this, just for the sake of arguing ?

So now my question, where did i say i have hit my sisters ? @HalimaJ @Shuusa @VixR ? I mean taking one sentence out of the context, when the meaning behind is clear... Well maybe this debate is way to high for females and i expected to much.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra am i wrong ?

Kinda.
5560.jpg

Ugaaso

Deni
Mutual respect ? War ya Alle yaqaan, ileen aduuyada hadaad nafta waayin, waxkasta waad arkeysa. You was right in the first place, that she emasculated her husband, laakin mutual repectigan aad meeshan la timid wa maxay ?

:whoa:
I was referring to her views in general not just this case.

The guy could be swimming in s but she has him whipped and she’s going to still complain and say shit like this:susp:
Bro, this pro-hoe "Yass slay queen" mentality is destroying the nuclear family. Stephen needs to man up and check his lady. Probably, end up being cussed out by the wife because she's a strong independent woman..........

Where did we talk about doing something behind the back of someone ? The essense of our debate was a woman who did something infront of a crowd of million of people. Every female can of course do something behind your back, but only the wife/sister/daughter of a dayuuth does it in public like this woman, because she knows there won't be consequences. Why you argue against this, just for the sake of arguing ?

So now my question, where did i say i have hit my sisters ? @HalimaJ @Shuusa @VixR ? I mean taking one sentence out of the context, when the meaning behind is clear... Well maybe this debate is way to high for females and i expected to much.
No point in arguing with sspot females.

Where did we talk about doing something behind the back of someone ? The essense of our debate was a woman who did something infront of a crowd of million of people. Every female can of course do something behind your back, but only the wife/sister/daughter of a dayuuth does it in public like this woman, because she knows there won't be consequences. Why you @HalimaJ look how @Ugaaso reacted. She feared consequences, hence her reaction. You can learn a lot from me.
:manny:

And let's not take our debate to serious walaal, we are in the holy month. I'm sorry if i wronged you, but i'm out now.

I honestly don't take anything on here serious. You have no reason to apologise. You stated your opinions and that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts