Curry’s wife looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
If her husband likes all the attention he's getting from other women, why can't she get attention from other men? That was her point. Not that she's interested to shag other men. Simpletons.
Her husband has money she has 3 kids. Every women know once she has kids shes married to her kids lol men can can still score other women Even with 100 kids.

Tukraq

VIP
If her husband likes all the attention he's getting from other women, why can't she get attention from other men? That was her point. Not that she's interested to shag other men. Simpletons.
This is his wife not his girl friend lol, who looks for “attention” from other men after marrige and three kids and have a soulmate:noneck: his attention is just natural she’s seeking it out:farmajoyaab: your the type to excuse anything in a relationship

Her husband has money she has 3 kids. Every women know once she has kids shes married to her kids lol men can can still score other women Even with 100 kids.

@Halimo-2018

I prefer to date a loyal (mutual) lady but one who can get attention from all men. It is an acknowledgement that she is a catch and above their weight. They can look, but only, I’m allowed to touch her. Otherwise let them marry simpletons like @Basra

Don't be a fool as you know it is not the same as she can easily sleep with whole nba no problem

Tukraq

VIP
@Halimo-2018

I prefer to date a loyal (mutual) lady but one who can get attention from all men. It is an acknowledgement that she is a catch and above their weight. They can look, but only, I’m allowed to touch her. Otherwise let them marry simpletons like @Basra
Sahib careful what you wish for, she may get snatched:chrisfreshhah: but you’d probably forgive her like Scottie

100 kids is not the same as one great woman to love forever plus kids can suffer since their just leeches there to cause trouble for them

Lool, i think she is just going through a phase of low self esteem in which she feels unattractive due to giving birth to 3 kids and her husband having groupies around him. I don't agree with her at all, but non of us ladies here know how it feels to be married to such a successful man and having women just waiting to leap on him.

I think it was silly of her to admit this on TV though.

She was perfect to me but had issues with her bfs dying and did not have the heart to see her future hubby face the same faith so she decided to stay single

Sounds like something from a bad romance drama.

What is she planning to do? Stay single forever??

Ugaaso

Deni
He put in all that work on her and the kids making himself look corny and she repaid him with this :bell: now there’s a crack in the glass and everyone’s going to shoot their shot, and I have a hunch some might make it depending on her “mood” and “insecurities”

I don't understand why some of these women prefer to be with emasculated and docile men. uff
:nahgirl:

That’s why you don’t “show of” your girl, and have her bring attention from other men like @AussieHustler was saying, basically auditioning her for other dudes:bell:who due to hypergamy can take advantage

Women for the most part are much and I mean much more loyal than men. That is as long as you treat her well though.

Waryaa @Mehmet

Go and get a woman who looks like Barre Hiiraale and I promise you, no man will check her out and if they accidentally do it, they will say, acuudu bilaahi. I want one when she walks on the street, all heads turn on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending