Cultural Enrichment in London

She's not right because I already know where she is going with it. She's only using this to further her agenda basically. Ask yourself this, would she have posted that tweet had it been a group of white people doing it or in another part of the UK? Most likely not.

You are dismissing the message because of the messenger. But many people agree with her on this. I also agree with her sadiq khan is useless. He doesnt care for black or poor people in London

Keo

VIP
She is just one persons, it’s not British culture to have public sex. But this shameless degenerate behaviour of carnival is part of Caribbean culture. What these people in the video are doing is their traditions. So yes you can blame it on multiculturalism.
You sure about that? There's this thing in the UK called "dogging" where they have sex in rural car parks and woods. They even have hotspots for these places.
https://www.mylondon.news/news/london-dogging-hotspots-citys-most-15454993

Keo

VIP
You are dismissing the message because of the messenger. But many people agree with her on this. I also agree with her sadiq khan is useless. He doesnt care for black or poor people in London
It might be the right message but a horribly wrong messenger to deliver it. Whether he cares for black or poor people is another issue but that's not why most of these racists don't like him. You think Katie Hopkins and her alike care about black people or poor people? They blame him for the knife crime. Anyone that has lived in London for a considerable amount of time would know that Sadiq Khan isn't the cause of it. If you look at the homicide rates from early to mid 2000s, even late 2000s had a much higher homicide rate than 2019. They never seem to mention how the tory cuts have contributed to the fewer police on the streets in London. The only reason why Sadiq Khan is getting blamed for it is because of his Muslim background – there's no other reason. Trump, this Katie Hopkins woman and those that think like them are racist idiots. I've never seen these guys barking about the knife & gun crime in London 10 years ago and how dangerous London was back then. As soon as a Muslim mayor comes along, they all started their attack. They don't give a f*ck about knife crime, the people dying and the family members that are grieving. They are only pushing an agenda to sway the public opinion with their bullshit rhetoric and to try and destroy his legacy as the Mayor of London.

World

VIP
You sure about that? There's this thing in the UK called "dogging" where they have sex in rural car parks and woods. They even have hotspots for these places.
Public sex is banned under UK law, and is illegal.

Still, do you really think having sex in an empty woods miles away from anyone else is nearly the same as this disgusting culture of Caribbean’s? It is still private, and it’s not even haram in Islam.

Afro-Caribbean culture is sexual, degenerate and destructive but not all 'black' culture is like this. There are many decent and God-fearing West Africans that respect themselves and their deen lol Katie Hopkins could easily make a tweet on degenerate UK Somalis and none of us would appreciate it...

Keo

VIP
Public sex is banned under UK law, and is illegal.

Still, do you really think having sex in an empty woods miles away from anyone else is nearly the same as this disgusting culture of Caribbean’s? It is still private, and it’s not even haram in Islam.
Why do you think there's hotspots for these places? People have obviously seen then doing it. These people in the video weren't even having full on sex. I don't agree with it but you can't compare having sex in public places to this.

World

VIP
Why do you think there's hotspots for these places? People have obviously seen then doing it. These people in the video weren't even having full on sex. I don't agree with it but you can't compare having sex in public places to this.
I think you are are sympathetic to this disgusting culture which is why you’re constantly trying to change the topic.

You went to carnival didn’t you?

Dogging is like swinging. Its not unique to british. But saying they have racist reasons is a cop out. Khan has refused to address the knife/gang problems in london and said its part and parcel of living in big cities. Liberals never address issues facing the poor or black and is more worried about protecting our feelings. As long as you dont say anything bad about blacks there is no issues. Has he addressed anything about knife crime in london?

Keo

VIP
Dogging is like swinging. Its not unique to british. But saying they have racist reasons is a cop out. Khan has refused to address the knife/gang problems in london and said its part and parcel of living in big cities. Liberals never address issues facing the poor or black and is more worried about protecting our feelings. As long as you dont say anything bad about blacks there is no issues. Has he addressed anything about knife crime in london?
Sadiq Khan can't make decisions by himself. It has to be approved by the government. Mayors in London don't have much power compared to the mayors in the rest of the world. The cuts to the police was caused by the tory government. What did the previous mayor Boris Johnson do for London? The London riots in 2011 happened under his watch and crime was much worse during his campaign compared to now. The part and parcel thing? You are seriously gonna use something that was taken out of context? I thought you were better than this. Why are you peddling far-right racist rhetoric?

In September 2016, when asked to comment shortly after a bombing in New York, Sadiq Khan said:
I'm not going to speculate as to who was responsible. I'm not going to speculate as to how the New York Police Department should react. What I do know is that part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you've got to support the security services. And I think speculating when you don't know the facts is unwise.

Sadiq Khan can't make decisions by himself. It has to be approved by the government. Mayors in London don't have much power compared to the mayors in the rest of the world. The cuts to the police was caused by the tory government. What did the previous mayor Boris Johnson do for London? The London riots in 2011 happened under his watch and crime was much worse during his campaign compared to now. The part and parcel thing? You are seriously gonna use something that was taken out of context? I thought you were better than this. Why are you peddling far-right racist rhetoric?

In September 2016, when asked to comment shortly after a bombing in New York, Sadiq Khan said:

A mayor can set the tone. He can openly acknowledge the issues. He can openly talk about increasing the police funding. Saying things are better now is nonsense. There is so much thats not reported in London. One thing liberals consistently do is not record smaller crimes. London is a right mess right now

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
All these Somali niggas calling Jamaican culture barbaric and calling Blacks horrible names when y'all women practice Niiko which basically is halal twerk. "But it is a Bantu dance tho" I hear your ass crying, remember Macawiis was also given by foreign culture (Indonesia) yet that's Somali culture but not Niiko? :chrisfreshhah:

All these Somali niggas calling Jamaican culture barbaric and calling Blacks horrible names when y'all women practice Niiko which basically is halal twerk. "But it is a Bantu dance tho" I hear your ass crying, remember Macawiis was also given by foreign culture (Indonesia) yet that's Somali culture but not Niiko? :chrisfreshhah:
I claim niiko im proud of it sxb

These niggas see a lil degeneracy and call for a total genocide of an entire race like wtf??
:mjlol:

Trending