Cultural Enrichment in London

Despite how disgusted you are with the level of sexual behaviour that is being displayed, that doesn't mean you should rant like a kkk member who will quickly lynch and leave you hanging from a tree in a heart beat, the same way he would other black people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What the hell:deadosama: Someone get these feral Jamaicans

If slavery was coming back, this will be the second video to make its useful arguments. The first video was the one where adoons were dancing like demons and climbing a tree at the same time? It was posted here, possibly by the same guy @911

Despite how disgusted you are with the level of sexual behaviour that is being displayed, that doesn't mean you should rant like a kkk member who will quickly lynch and leave you hanging from a tree in a heart beat, the same way he would other black people.
Im not disgusted I think its lit wllhi.

Tukraq

VIP
Carnival this year was full of big batty Somali girls. And there is no point going with out a bottle to smash heads open with or a shank as trouble is always around the corner
I can see why UK Mali’s get cucked, there supposed to be there taking those big battys home after partying, however they stay home talking about “degenerate”:gucciwhat: and not getting any of that available nafaaqo

on this planet, there is noting more that i hate than indiah hindu/singh the most xasid race on earth and bantus and habashi and arabs and russians, and chinese ch*nk chong

Who do u not hate :faysalwtf:

i also hate your langab gypsie race gaaljecel, i have fought tooth and nail defending against marehans and your so called hawiye cousins who almost exterminated you yet you have the audacity to insult Ahmed geesi Al Lander ibn caghdeer Teller of Habashi Forces To F off,

do not quote me until you repent and apologise to the beesha, if you won, get lost then.

i was with galjecel sultans son, we were in the same hotel in 2012/2013, he was picked up on a car, hotel was paid (for both of us by ahmed's govenement) he was ushered by Ogaden soldiers, respect, given Mps,

wallahi that night he cried when Ogaden told the sultans son berhani is yours, Mj and marehan had the audacity to say its ours because they crossed it through once whilst driving, Ogaden told them both to fock off, it belongs to galjecel,

nigg0r you ungrateful :ufdup:

i also hate your langab gypsie race gaaljecel, i have fought tooth and nail defending against marehans and your so called hawiye cousins who almost exterminated you yet you have the audacity to insult Ahmed geesi Al Lander ibn caghdeer Teller of Habashi Forces To F off,

do not quote me until you repent and apologise to the beesha, if you won, get lost then.

i was with galjecel sultans son, we were in the same hotel in 2012/2013, he was picked up on a car, hotel was paid (for both of us by ahmed's govenement) he was ushered by Ogaden soldiers, respect, given Mps,

wallahi that night he cried when Ogaden told the sultans son berhani is yours, Mj and marehan had the audacity to say its ours because they crossed it through once whilst driving, Ogaden told them both to fock off, it belongs to galjecel,

nigg0r you ungrateful :ufdup:
When did hawiye try to exterminate me :ayaanswag:

When did hawiye try to exterminate me :ayaanswag:

when the moryaans came with the b00ns, they not kicked yuo out of berhani, they used it to grow weed from there till jilip, asked your daddy if You do not know

when merhan kicked you out of the region berhani, who was there with them with weapons and man power ? your HG iljeex cousins you call samale or what ever yall invented this week,

warya this is common knowledge they grew drugs in your land after making yall refugees, be honest, how old you? if your a kid under 25 i will be easy on you,

when the moryaans came with the b00ns, they not kicked yuo out of berhani, they used it to grow weed from there till jilip, asked your daddy if You do not know

when merhan kicked you out of the region berhani, who was there with them with weapons and man power ? your HG iljeex cousins you call samale or what ever yall invented this week,

warya this is common knowledge they grew drugs in your land after making yall refugees, be honest, how old you? if your a kid under 25 i will be easy on you,
Sxb I was in the usc army in the jubbas what are u talking about. All reer jubaland ended up in Kenya :farmajoyaab:

Are you actually condoning this shameless behaviour?

Having sex in public is disgusting but she thought nobody could see her as she was on an empty field with her husband.

These people are having sex with clothes on without any shame like a bunch of monkeys because it’s part of their culture.

The person that Katie Hopkins was fucking in the field wasn't her husband at the time, he was her married colleague. She married him in 2010, this story happened in 2007 lol.

Public sex is banned under UK law, and is illegal.

Still, do you really think having sex in an empty woods miles away from anyone else is nearly the same as this disgusting culture of Caribbean’s? It is still private, and it’s not even haram in Islam.

Dogging tends to involve strangers. Basically a cuck takes his wife there to get gang banged or give everyone head.

Sadiq Khan can't make decisions by himself. It has to be approved by the government. Mayors in London don't have much power compared to the mayors in the rest of the world. The cuts to the police was caused by the tory government. What did the previous mayor Boris Johnson do for London? The London riots in 2011 happened under his watch and crime was much worse during his campaign compared to now. The part and parcel thing? You are seriously gonna use something that was taken out of context? I thought you were better than this. Why are you peddling far-right racist rhetoric?

In September 2016, when asked to comment shortly after a bombing in New York, Sadiq Khan said:

You're the only person in this thread who knows what the f*ck he's talking about.

Trending

Latest posts